forum

The HDHR Challenge - Progress Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kleps
About Challenge

HDHR Challenge

Hello friends. My name is kLeptO and I've been playing osu! for 2 years. I've always been playing whatever I feel like and never had a specific direction I want to take in the game, but this type of attitude towards osu! makes the game boring and pointless. For that reason I came up with a long term goal for myself which I plan to finish in period of 1 year. I'll call it the HDHR challenge. Point of this challenge is to improve my overall skillset and most importantly to have fun.

The point of this thread is to track my progress and keep myself motivated.
Rules
  1. Achieve 500 HDHR FCs within 365 days.
  2. Map difficulty must be equal or higher than 4.5 stars.
  3. Accuracy must be equal or higher than 98%.
  4. Each FC must be done on a different beatmap/difficulty.

Information
  1. Start date: 2015-12-21
  2. PP before challenge: 5.5k~
  3. Best score before challenge: Sagara Kokoro - Hoshizora no Ima [Extra] - 306pp
Challenge Progress - 4/500

If you have any suggestions or ideas how to make challenge more interesting, leave a reply!
Topic Starter
kleps
Reserved
Endaris

Gameplay & Rankings - Official Rules wrote:

This forum isn't made for personal diaries and blogs. Instead, move your progress experience to your userpage. It's not necessary to have other people commentating your progress and potentially leaving shit posts there.
good job reading
Topic Starter
kleps

Endaris wrote:

Gameplay & Rankings - Official Rules wrote:

This forum isn't made for personal diaries and blogs. Instead, move your progress experience to your userpage. It's not necessary to have other people commentating your progress and potentially leaving shit posts there.
good job reading
Is there appropriate section for that? I can't possibly track 500 FCs in my userpage. :)
Endaris
I believe you can.
Otherwise you might check the Beatmap Request-Subforum.