forum

Howdy!~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Midas Gold
Hello everybody! I'm Midas Gold, newbie to Standart osu! and totally new to the forums x3
I love to challenge myself on Osu, play songs that i usually can't pass a bunch of times, until i can pass then with a bit of ease.
I started 22 days ago, i think i made quite a good progress until now, reaching the 780PP x3
I used to play Osu!Mania, but now it seems a bit boring now that i'm playing Standart.
I Love to make new friends! Feel totally welcome to leave me a message or even call me for a friendly multiplayer match!
I'm not into competitive matches right now as i'm not good enough and it wouldn't be a challenging opponent in such a match x3
I also do streams! But for now i only do PT-BR livestream. Maybe later i will stream at ENG so more persons can watch my stream without a single problem x3
Well, i think that's all. See ya!~
mcwc2307
Hi Midas! Hope you improve your skills in Osu! I would like to befriend you too! :D
Portin
Welcome, caio! ;)
Annadine
Hello there!
I also am a standard player! And your way of playing is exactly the quickest way of getting better in osu! :D Play harder map and feel yourself improve!
And don't worry, with such progress, I'm sure that it won't be long before you're able to FC insanes :)
Welcome to the forums and have fun clicking circles~
Topic Starter
Midas Gold
Thank you all for such a nice welcome! I hope to play some multiplayer match with you guys soon ^^ x3 Also, you are all welcome to chat! x3