forum

Multikey streams [OSUmode]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
StarDrive0
I just wondered if it would be possible to stream 300bpm and above (with reasonable accuracy) by using more than just 2 fingers by either including mouse click, pen tap or remapping keyboard keys to the 2 assigned buttons.

I am really uncoordinated in my fingers, so wanted to challenge the community to pull it off. :P
Mahogany
Yes it's possible but also terrible and you should just stream normally instead
The Gambler
If you build your own controller and assign macros for a 4K layout, there's your answer.
But doing so would be against the rules
uberpancake
I know of one guy who streams with 4 keys (m1 m2 k1 k2) and he has incredible stamina + speed. Learning how to coordinate it took a long time for him though. He uses mouse buttons and keyboard buttons. No remapping and stuff
The Gambler

uberpancake wrote:

I know of one guy who streams with 4 keys (m1 m2 k1 k2) and he has incredible stamina + speed. Learning how to coordinate it took a long time for him though. He uses mouse buttons and keyboard buttons. No remapping and stuff
Profile or hax
uberpancake

The Gambler wrote:

uberpancake wrote:

Profile or hax
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4413976

Maybe incredible speed and stamina was an overexaggeration, but it's good for sure. Not quite sure how easy this is to learn for people who aren't already very proficient at streaming with only mouse though