forum

Nagineko Comboburst Pack! [300+ combobursts]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Starrodkirby86

Overview

This is a comboburst pack that you can extract in any osu! skin folder. The combobursts are all from the artwork of pixiv artist Nagineko. As of the latest update, it contains 304 combobursts.

Who is Nagineko?
Nagineko is a wonderful pixiv artist who has drawn a plethora of peeking anime girl styled drawings. Because they are all the same style and they give this sort of "peeking" effect, I thought it would be perfect to implement on osu!. What did I do, exactly?I downloaded the Nagineko art from Gelbooru, then used a bulk action on Photoshop to crop and resize them in accordance to osu!'s comboburst size, and then bulk-renamed them to the proper skin filename. So all credits really do belong to Nagineko. :)

Preview

Here's a video preview of the comboburst pack! Link to this wonderful map here.

Here are some screenshots of it in action!

Download & Instructions
Here is the download link for the comboburst pack.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8tmyefLbRTa0piUW9LMzlNRUU/view?usp=sharing
  1. Comboburst files begin from 0. If you have existing comboburst skins, you may need to move them into a temporary folder so they won't get overwritten!
  2. Extract the comboburst .zip into the skin folder you'd like to use the combobursts with. For example, if you want your personal user skin to use these combobursts, just extract in the User Skin folder.
  3. Due to the sheer amount of combobursts, you may want to enable random combobursts to view them all. Inside your skin.ini file, add "ComboBurstRandom: 1".

Thanks for reading, and have fun!
-[Kaori]-
300+ oh my god.
Anyway, I think I will use some. Thanks^^