forum

In-Game Profile

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +18
Topic Starter
alvannauval
In-Game Profile
-----------------------
so, i think itll good if there is a in game profile which contains information about player
ex: if i click my profile, it'll see my level, rank, FRIENDS!, etc .. it also not see just level of Osu! or Osu!mania, but itll display all of them, so i think itll cooler, also displaying player skills and achievement like tittle,, ex: "Guardian of Melody" (wathhe). it will make player easier to look other ability, so they can compare which is to hard to battle and which is average "fair".
ahh and many more,, hope can help
[sry bad english]
Bara-
I like this
Sounds nice!

Not sure about the titles though, as forum=/=game
Shurelia
Would be make osu! more heavier to run on middle tier computer.

So probably this request have a low chance to be accepted.

Also already being requested before and Added (?)

t/13834

Probably a duplicate then.

Indo :

Bakal berat ntar kalau dibuka osu!nya trus yang make quota jadi lebih banyak ntar kepakeknya :)
TheVileOne
We had an in game profile a long time ago, but it was removed due to performance concerns. Although I have suspicions that the original performance issue was because it ran on the main thread. We could possibly bring it back with osu!next. Not sure.
Endaris
Inexistence of detailed profiles ingame serves the sneaky purpose of luring people to the forums 8)
Especially with the new website I don't see a need to include more clientside stuff.