forum

Could someone tell me how to remove this please?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Devilot
I've recently gotten a new skin, and it's probably the best skin I've tried to date, but there's one flaw that I find to be quite annoying because it causes a lot of distraction and it sometimes even causes me to break my combo.

The skin in question: http://osuskins.info/skin?s=1096

And if you see the image below, there's a girl on the left side of the screen looking and all cheery. She appears from either the left or right side, it's random, but whenever I have hit circles where she appears, it's like she completely blinds me and throws me off balance. I need a way to remove her.

I've tried looking in the folder and I was unable to find any image files of her that I could make transparent, and I'm afraid I have no knowledge of creating skins, so that's about all I could really do. I thought it wouldn't hurt to try posting here so that maybe, if I'm lucky enough, I'll be able to get some advice from someone more informed. ^^ Anyone care to help?
DW10
You can turn off Combo Bursts in the options. It's known as a combo burst. If you turn it off, they won't show up anymore; it's not part of the skin, in other words.
Topic Starter
Devilot
I sort of feel like an idiot now, but I really didn't know about that. Thanks a lot DW10 ;D