forum

[Question] How to make each hit circle a different color?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Boy_314
as you can see in the video below, with -GN's skin, each circle has a different color even though a new combo hasn't started in the map.

however, most skins, including the one i am using currently, don't do this. i looked through the skin folder comparing GN's skin to mine, and I can't seem to figure out how he has done this.

If anyone knows how this is done, I would love to know! Thanks.
Minhtam
You know the default-n.png files that make up the hit circle numbers? He probably made those files hitcircles themselves. And the actual hitcircle.png was completely transparent.

IMO not completely an ideal idea. What do you do if the hitcircle was marked 10 or 11?
Topic Starter
Boy_314

Minhtam wrote:

You know the default-n.png files that make up the hit circle numbers? He probably made those files hitcircles themselves. And the actual hitcircle.png was completely transparent.

IMO not completely an ideal idea. What do you do if the hitcircle was marked 10 or 11?
the hitcircles that i use now are funorange's, which dont have numbers in the circles at all, so this isnt a problem for me. Now that I looked a bit deeper into the skin.ini file of his skin, it seems he utilized HitCirclePrefix and had a folder with all the hitcircles in them. thanks for the help!