forum

OSU! -THE ANIMATION- (OSU BECAME AN ANIME)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Crosstelion

chaee wrote:

Not everything has to be an anime you weeb
Lol. I didnt say everything has to be an anime. Btw this is off-topic and this is just for fun, know ur place, weaboo :)
chaee
Lmfao you're telling me to know my place? Who even are you, kid. It was a joke like, relax
Haruto
Uhh why this thread appears on OT forum too?. I already see it on anime forum t/393065/. Any reason why making it 2 threads with a diffrent forum? :?:
Also, the idea is not good, i would agree with rilene tho but who will make it? :roll:

mz lain kali gausah buat double thread ya. Minta pindah threadnya aja sama gmt daripada buat baru k?

chaee wrote:

Lmfao you're telling me to know my place? Who even are you, kid. It was a joke like, relax
Maybe he's just a person that don't understand a joke lmao
GSG95
osu is living hell

it should be a horror story
The Gambler
Why are there two threads of the same topic? The other one is already in Otaku Culture
JeremTheOuf
Well then i'm a potato on your desk
A Medic
Would it just be pippi playing osu all day.
Topic Starter
Crosstelion

The Gambler wrote:

Why are there two threads of the same topic? The other one is already in Otaku Culture
Because, i think this topic must be in Off-Topic too, because non-logical content inside this thread, if u not agree just ignore this thread LMAO
Haruto

Crosstelion wrote:

The Gambler wrote:

Because, i think this topic must be in Off-Topic too, because non-logical content inside this thread, if u not agree just ignore this thread LMAO
non-logical.
hmm.. well, if its off topic, you should'nt make a new thread in the Otaku Culture Forum since this thread is not about an official anime.
ehh its up to you anyway. just saying.
Topic Starter
Crosstelion

Haruto wrote:

non-logical.
hmm.. well, if its off topic, you should'nt make a new thread in the Otaku Culture Forum since this thread is not about an official anime.
ehh its up to you anyway. just saying.
fat pear
only anime if its japanese
but w8 anime and cartoon r same thing lol!
*runs*
The Gambler
Needs to make a VN/manga/RPG first before making it into an anime. You know, like most animes out there...

I vote VN cuz I wanna date Yuzu. As my man toy. *inserts Hadaka Shitsuji music*
thelewa
I'm already the main character in a real-life series which is basically just akagi with me instead of him
Granger
So we'd have 12 (13) espiodes of some guy without friends playing osu all day? Sounds great mate. Put some onsen espiode in it so we can see the guy in all his fabulousness.
abraker

Granger wrote:

So we'd have 12 (13) espiodes of some guy without friends playing osu all day? Sounds great mate. Put some onsen espiode in it so we can see the guy in all his fabulousness.
I haven't seen enough osu! vid memes. Here, start with these:

oops one leaked out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNSU7FVAxI
Sayori-kun
Well someone already make a thread like this but with different story.

abraker wrote:

I haven't seen enough osu! vid memes.
Let me add one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyNSdLA9ixE
ColdTooth
Nice bump
-Atri-
i always thought this
Bweh
It could be a shounen where the main character gets progressively better as he meets different players and characters, probably getting into tournament arcs and potentially harem shenanigans, depending on how the cast is laid out. The other way I see is some seinen where the player struggles balancing his daily activities, future endeavors, and harmful gaming habits while progressing through real and in-game hurdles, ultimately asking himself what it is that he wants to do with his life.

Either that or just not take it seriously at all and spam stale memes everywhere.
Nameless

Brian OA wrote:

Either that or just not take it seriously at all and spam stale memes everywhere.
This is basically what it'd be. Who needs to actually put effort into a show when you can make just as much money even if you put little to no effort into it because people will still like it?
Sorarei
i dont want to see main character die because trying to FC Freedom dive
Rilene

Reikosaka wrote:

i dont want to see main character die because trying to FC Freedom dive
puccithecat
how many seasons?
how many episodes per season?
how many minutes?
is there english sub?
is there english dub?
how many characters?
is it a harem?
is it a reverse harem?
is it a hentai anime?
what is the genre aside from music?
who are the voice actors?
is there going to be movie?
is there OVA/special?
will peppy speak japanese?

answer all of these questions right now.
Rilene
Good question.