forum

Graveyard your own maps anytime [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
SapphireGhost
Is there any way I can delete my own beatmaps at anytime?
I'm irritated with being stuck at the limit and not being able to upload my newer, better beatmaps.
Just a suggestion though, thanks.
Derekku
Nope, and this has been requested multiple times. The restriction is in place to try and get mappers to think before uploading. If you're not aiming to finish your maps and put them through the approval process, then don't upload them. Just wait for them to automatically grave and try again.
Shohei Ohtani
Putting this into perspective.

If you could grave your own maps at any time, then people would upload their crapload of WIPs and we'd have about 100,000 graved 1 diff maps.
Ekaru

CDFA wrote:

If you could grave your own maps at any time, then people would upload their crapload of WIPs and we'd have about 100,000 graved 1 diff maps.
And, since 90% of everything is supposedly crud, that would be about 90,000 crappy graved 1 diff maps.
Aoitenshi

Ekaru wrote:

CDFA wrote:

And, since 90% of everything is supposedly crud, that would be about 90,000 crappy graved 1 diff maps.
Osu! will be song uploading site :| if this happens