forum

Haaaaai c:

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hisui
Hiii everyone,

my name is Sam and my IGN is Reinhartd. I've been playing Osu! for a month now and I'm really enjoying it. When I first started, I was using my Logitech Wireless Mouse which has no DPI and it was really hard for me to play. I just bought my Graphic Tablet (Wacom Intuos CTH490White) and the game is easier for me. I'm looking forward to knowing new players so we can all play together. Also I made a montage of my first Osu! month on my youtube channel. Feel free to go check it out.

(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL3BWE ... KjAY05xUJQ)

Add me on skype too I'll be more than happy to add you!

Reinhartd. :)
Kei
Hey, nice to meet you Rein~

So you got a tablet, nice :D I'm horrible at playing with my tablet so I just use my mouse lmao

Also, welcome to the forums!
Annadine
Hello there! :D
Woah nice videos! For some reasons since I switched to the cutting edge build, all of my replays are gone :| Can't look back to the good old days :cry:
Ah so you've bought a tablet =w= probably you will be able to pass insanes in 2 weeks if not even sooner! With practice everything is possible o/
Welcome to the forums and good luck with clicking circles~ :P
Topic Starter
Hisui

Kei wrote:

Hey, nice to meet you Rein~

So you got a tablet, nice :D I'm horrible at playing with my tablet so I just use my mouse lmao

Also, welcome to the forums!
Thanks alot Kei! c: Awh that's no good:c Playing with a tablet is so much easier for me:3 Let's play
together some day!
Topic Starter
Hisui

Annadine wrote:

Woah nice videos! For some reasons since I switched to the cutting edge build, all of my replays are gone :| Can't look back to the good old days :cry:
Ah so you've bought a tablet =w= probably you will be able to pass insanes in 2 weeks if not even sooner! With practice everything is possible o/
Thanks! I've been working hard to get good videos out:) and that sucks really bad, I wish we could get them back for you. I wish I can play insanes soon enough. Even if I'm having intense fun, insanes songs will be so much better! I don't know what maps to practice in so for now I'm trying to FC Blue Zenith in Normal (HR)
for a video:3 Thank you again for the comment on youtube! And you too have fun! :D
Topic Starter
Hisui

Reinhartd wrote:

Annadine wrote:

Thanks! I've been working hard to get good videos out:) and that sucks really bad, I wish we could get them back for you. I wish I can play insanes soon enough. Even if I'm having intense fun, insanes songs will be so much better! I don't know what maps to practice in so for now I'm trying to FC Blue Zenith in Normal (HR)
for a video:3 Thank you again for the comment on youtube! And you too have fun! :D

Not too long after the message, I FCed Blue Zenith - Normal HR ;D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaD2Jqi ... e=youtu.be
Portin
Welcome, my friend (:
Good to see u evolved, really play with the tablet is better
Well, have fun
Topic Starter
Hisui

Portin wrote:

Welcome, my friend (:
Good to see u evolved, really play with the tablet is better
Well, have fun
Thanks alot! Yes it reaply does help!(:
Rilene
Hello there, Reinhartd.

Your name reminds me of...
Reinhardt.
Notice the 2 last letter.
Topic Starter
Hisui

Rilene wrote:

Hello there, Reinhartd.

Your name reminds me of...
Reinhardt.
Notice the 2 last letter.
I never noticed! :') Welp thats nice! :')
Zafufu
Welcome. :3 Were you also a Grand Chase player?
Axiaan
Haaaaai c:
Welcome to the forum. :p