forum

Hi! ^w^

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NoxErinys
Hello, I am new here. I really love anime(MAL on my profile) and accuracy/perfection so I decided to check out osu!. The first week I played with a mouse and I could barely get through a hard level, but after a few days(and 1200 tries later) I decided to buy a graphic tablet. I've been using it for the past few days and now I can complete hard levels, which gives me great satisfaction(only rank C, but good enough for a start). Feel free to add me on Skype or MAL.
Hisui
Hi Nox! Nice to meet you c: I did the same thing as you, I was failing really hard in my first month but I just got my Graphic Tablet and it works
like a gem. I really love anime too! We can talk on skype someday if you want :) I'm fairly new too so we could play beatmaps together.
Looking forward to speak with you :),

Reinhartd. :)
Portin
Welcome to osu, my friend (:
Have fun~

NoxErinys wrote:

(only rank C, but good enough for a start)
Yeah!
Annadine

NoxErinys wrote:

(only rank C, but good enough for a start)
At first I also got B or C for 4*+ maps, but now I can FC stuffs around that level :oops:
Just keeps practicing; because practice doesn't make perfect, but practice makes progress! :)
Welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~
Zafufu

NoxErinys wrote:

Hello, I am new here. I really love anime(MAL on my profile) and accuracy/perfection so I decided to check out osu!. The first week I played with a mouse and I could barely get through a hard level, but after a few days(and 1200 tries later) I decided to buy a graphic tablet. I've been using it for the past few days and now I can complete hard levels, which gives me great satisfaction(only rank C, but good enough for a start). Feel free to add me on Skype or MAL.
Welcome. :3 Sorry, wish I had more to add to that. x.x lol

EDIT: And yeah, you're at good progress. xD I never thought I'd be able to do 7k Mania songs 1-2 months ago, so I know the feels.
DeadlyCreature
Welcome. :)
Rilene
Hi there.
Welcome and because you are on osu! now, you may not leave.
NaTha
Welcome! I hope you have a great Time in osu!
Chrli
Ayye, welcomeeee. Keep up the practice and you'll do well :^)
Animura
welcome :3
Axiaan
Bine ati venit pe forum. :p
Endie-
Welcome~
OskaRRRitoS
Hey NoxErinys, Romanian I see. Not many from there on this game! Welcome. Osu! works in a weird way. You play, and you get better. You just play. Then you find more ways to play. And get even better. For the best improvement, I suggest doing maps that give you mostly A's and B's. This will get you to do harder maps much more easily. Otherwise, enjoy osu! fund peppy's jet

And remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you!
Willy
Welcome! Glad to hear that you're having fun improving. If you want to talk message me and I'll give you my info.