It's spontaneous time.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Orangestar1
So um...

Hi.

I'm Orangestar.

I'm shy, I'm comedic, I have a mildly short attention span. (Don't I sound awesome?) I learned about osu! from a couple of friends on another forum and have gotten hooked.

First off I'm thinking of getting a tablet pad, all thanks to this game (and the fact that I've wanted one for a while now... :P) and am working on a beatmap. Also, you'll see a lotta ellipses and :P's in my posts.
Pashune
I do say ol' chap, welcome to ze forums.

I encourage you in your journey in buying a tablet; Osu (and photoshop, but mainly Osu) are the reasons I got one. Though some of the best players use mice, I can't help but find it easier to attack beats with the Z/X keys and a tablet.
Topic Starter
Orangestar1
Luckily, (at least for the time being) I've found a cheap alternative using my trackpad.

1 - Take a pen
2 - Cut off the back
3 - Take out the ink
4 - Take a paper clip and unbend it
5 - Shove a sponge into the front of the pen
6 - Shove the paper clip into the back, have it touch the sponge
7 - Make sure the paper clip is touching you at all times
8 - Get the sponge wet
9 - TRACKPAD STYLUS!!!
Nekoroll
Will a penis work as a trackpad stylus if you taped a paperclip to the top with a sponge on the tip as long as you were touching the paperclip? I would imagine this would be so.

Sup.
Firo Prochainezo
Will a penis work as a trackpad stylus if you taped a paperclip to the top with a sponge on the tip as long as you were touching the paperclip?
100% medically approved.