forum

Coldplay - Viva la Vida

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Puffles
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, July 07, 2008 at 1:35:06 PM

Artist: Coldplay
Title: Viva la Vida
BPM: 138
Filesize: 13402kb
Play Time: 03:36
Difficulties Available:
  1. Orchestral (2.04 stars, 194 notes)
  2. Classic (4.21 stars, 322 notes)
Download: Coldplay - Viva la Vida
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Video Preview:
http://www.wipido.com/video/1723

Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription... is more churchbell!

This was my first experiment with custom sample sets. I think it turned out excellent!

Update 1: Hard mode renamed to Classic mode. Preview of Orchestral mode uploaded.
Update 2: Orchestral mode finished! New spinner sound. New skin! (Currently there is a glitch in osu! that prevents custom scorebar skins from being usable for individual songs. The custom scorebar will be uploaded when the glitch is fixed.) Ranked!
hunnykilla
This map is goood, the song, the background and the custom bell sounds go great with the music.
Topic Starter
Puffles
Um, what do you mean by "god of time needed"?

I'm almost certain I've gotten the timing down properly; I just want a mod to give me a second opinion. Also, can someone please check that my custom Finish sound works?
KirbyPink
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
eee
one of the best of puffles choices

Also agree with the BPM and custom sounds

can't wait for normal and ranked
MaxwellDemon
Very, very, very good work, in my opinion.

I think this deserves another difficulty though (preferably easy, though normal is fine too). That's really up to you, however, I am ing this though. Don't worry, it's very bubble worthy, just tell me if you are gonna make another difficulty. If you are not, I am changing it to a bubble. :3
Topic Starter
Puffles
New difficulty currently being made.

Done! Enjoy! :)
Zallius
It's got my vote. Fantasticly done.

One more mod opinion and I'll deem it rankworthy.
Topic Starter
Puffles
Yay! Thank you!
James
normal sounds better than hard.

/me ranks
Topic Starter
Puffles
Wewt for rankage!

And a lot of people seem to love this map, judging from the rating. ^_^
BluePaladin25
The custom colors are trippy...~

Awesome beatmap! :)
MaxwellDemon
Congrats on such a high rating, it's definitely deserving of it. :)
Once I get time, this is gonna be one of my favorite. :3
xerxes_oli
awsome!!!
LuigiHann
This came out great. The custom sounds really tie it together.
lukewarmholiday
I suck at slow songs(make a bunch of stupid mistakes) so I don't have an FC yet. But for the custom sounds, the note placement, everything, 10/10
pokedigi
Awesome! GJ =_,=
Remco32
Pure greatness, 9.5/10
Existrife
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
LimeGreenTeknii
Nice custom sounds and skins!
James
FYI this beatmap beat Shichiten in terms of user ratings. (its time for that beatmap to get beaten)
Gens
/me adds to favorites
/me beats Puffles in Orchestral
pokemon2265
hey, I made a beatmap with the video, I didn't know how to attach it to a reply before so I uploaded it... but if you see the description you'll see that I credited you. I'll ask on IRC if that beatmap I uploaded can be graveyarded.

Download: Coldplay - Viva la Vida (Puffles) [Classic(With Video)].osu
LuigiHann

pokemon2265 wrote:

hey, I made a beatmap with the video, I didn't know how to attach it to a reply before so I uploaded it... but if you see the description you'll see that I credited you. I'll ask on IRC if that beatmap I uploaded can be graveyarded.
Just posting the .osu file won't work, because it doesn't include the video file itself. You should send a PM to puffles and see if he wants to add the video to the map. Personally I think the map is stylish and works well without a video.
meitantei-conan-62