forum

Sub-Areas : Portuguese & Indonesian [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Wrong place :X? Hope not.

Ok i'll be pretty straightforward:

What do we need to receive a sub-forum :3? We have a "decent" ammount of active players as you can see here:

While some other countries have less active players and have a sub-area :3

Oh! And our current topics in "Other Lenguages" is quite big too :3

I do know Active Players are not related to the forums but anyway :3.
Another problem may be moderation, but i think finding people to do so wouldn't be so hard :3.

Ok guys, i've tried 8D
Niva
Seen this topic from a post you made at Indonesian language specific thread...

To be honest, we (Indonesians) have been aware about our language specific topic being too big if remained a single topic. We also have discussed whether we should ask for a sub-forum or not, and we haven't reach conclusion yet (as seen on this page)

I don't know whether I should support this or not, I'll edit post after seeing other Indonesian players' response.
dNextGen
i think this thread is enough for us
mekadon_old
I'm okay with this, but I don't see many users using #malay and the Indonesian thread.
What did I see is a bunch of the same people, just saying.

Yes, once in a while I do look over in that thread. Whom do I see is just the same people on most of the pages. So I'm concluding that:

dNextGen wrote:

i think this thread is enough for us
Why?

Arusha Shuna wrote:

but seriously IF we had a sub-forum, it'll be just filled in withtrolls, trolls and more trolls randomness
inb4 pertamax gan 8-)
For Portuguese, I don't know much about it. So I can't say anything orz
Also, why is my English suddenly turned horrible? Idk

So I might say I'm supporting this 75%, since only a few are posting on that forum. 8-)
Arusha Shuna
after some thinking, we do need a subforum.
sometimes when i want to talk about something we always got off-topic quite fast (after about 2-6 posts) not to mention random posts

but yeah the major cons are we are lacking active users... maybe, i just never noticed.
anyways since peppy did say this

peppy wrote:

Depending on the post count to each language, we will then make sub-forums for the most active language groups.
we might as well get our own subforum?

tl;dr : i support this
Topic Starter
Dragvon
I've been checking some other areas and... most of the time is pretty the much the same ppl posting.
But we from portuguese have quite a nice number of active players in the forum :3
Arusha Shuna
@mekadon not ALL of us Indonesian are troll you know? Sorry i typed that shit without thinking
we have get serious sometimes
mekadon_old

Arusha Shuna wrote:

@mekadon not ALL of us Indonesian are troll you know? Sorry i typed that shit without thinking
we have get serious sometimes
Sorry I just quoted that. Maybe I should spend my time there as well :P
Edited anyway
Hakeru
I support this ! :) :)

thx dragvon ...
Aoitenshi
Support! Not 100% though.
Dai
I support this, Don't ask me why
Galkan
Why not? I also request to fix "Polish" to "Polski" because other subforums are written in their own languages (Deutsch, Nederlands and so on)

+1
intermu
wouldn't hurt, support
eru
interesting i think, i support this
Card N'FoRcE
Sorry, i don't know about Indonesia, but i see that the portuguese channel has been really active and there are quite a lof of users there.

Support for Portuguese sub-area (I thought they had one already) in the meanwhile, i'll try to see if i understand the situation of Indonesians too.
Bittersweet

Arusha Shuna wrote:

sometimes when i want to talk about something we always got off-topic quite fast (after about 2-6 posts) not to mention random posts
i support this
^-^
leitelucas
Weeee I Support o/
Kurai
I support this o_o
Kakarotto_old
Whatever.
Agreed.
Andrea
I'm fine with supporting Portuguese sub-forum, not yet about Indonesian one.
Vanmonky

osuplayer111 wrote:

I agree.
mekadon_old

osuplayer111 wrote:

Niva
I was meant to edit my post, but I don't know somebody will read what I want to text.

The main problem with Indonesian online-game players (well, most of them) are they troll around too much. At osu!, maybe Indonesian players didn't troll too much because they are inferior in amount compared to players from other countries, but if you played Indonesian games you'll see how often they use offensive words, troll, and offend others without any respect. (once again, most of
. I've seen people with high respect and hospitality here such as VanMoNky and Arusha Shuna, for example)

But the thread itself is getting too big for us. We had to plan a collab on that thread (check Arusha Shuna's map Seisen Spectale), arrange a meeting, and such.

I support Portuguese one, and about Indonesian... I somehow support. Perhaps a trial would be good - if it's getting well, it's an advantage for us.
hinamizawan
I think it would be cool a portuguese sub forum, there are a lot of active brazilians and some portuguese too.
nimi
I support this ^~^
carolita_
I support o/
A portuguese sub forum would be cool *-*
danichan
I support this :3~
Kakarotto_old
And i support the idea of osu's multiplataform, like Linux.
I think it's inconceivable play this game only in windows.
dNextGen

kakarottz wrote:

you're posting in the wrong thread brah
Kakarotto_old

dNextGen wrote:

kakarottz wrote:

you're posting in the wrong thread brah
Yeah, yeah, but if i post in this thread, or other, nobody (Admins) will give a shit, cause they don't like or doesn't know anything about it.
I'll make a thread for this later.
Mismagius
bah

I hope this doesn't end like that "moderator on #portuguese" idea

+Support

+Support on Indonesian too, I know lots of indonesian players and they don't seem THAT troll to me everytime I see them o.o
Topic Starter
Dragvon

Blue Dragon wrote:

bah

+
Basically, this time is not a person. It's an area.
Mismagius

Dragvon wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

bah

+
Basically, this time is not a person. It's an area.
But what I'm saying is that some will agree, some won't, and then there will be trolling everywhere.
poisonchan
I support this.

And, kakarotz.. ff- never mind, I forgot my baby bottle :T
dkun
I have no relation to these language channels, but this seems fair enough.

+support
Kakarotto_old

poisonchan wrote:

I support this.

And, kakarotz.. ff- never mind, I forgot my baby bottle :T

;)
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Stay on topic please.
Guerra
8-)
Kakarotto_old
There's 2 ways to this problem:

1) Area to Portuguese, it will draw more portugueses to forum? (Around 13.000 portugueses, but tops 20 post something)
2) One thread is not enough to abord any subject.
gabriel_ff_old
PT sub-area: we already have sufficient active people for it, and if it happens there will be more. So WHY NOT?
RageTH
Why not?²

Hell yeah, supporting.
H1ko
supporting!!
GabrielRKF
Support Portuguese but not really sure about Indonesian...
Aoitenshi
As Nivalis Said, Maybe I should pay more respect and try to not get fiery (As I do it often).
intermu
Okay. So I'm not sure why even Indonesians are hesitating on actually having a sub-forum.

At least my POV is as follows.

Indonesians' topic: too much going on, collabs etc are not easily discussed, random tangents every few posts; thus not being able to stay on topic.

If we have a board, all's fine. If board is infested with too many useless posts; delete the board and bring back the one topic, then tell us to make do with it since "we gave you a board and all but you did shit with it."

So yes, I am perplexed as to why even Indonesians do not support this.
Meiri

Nivalis wrote:

I was meant to edit my post, but I don't know somebody will read what I want to text.

The main problem with Indonesian online-game players (well, most of them) are they troll around too much. At osu!, maybe Indonesian players didn't troll too much because they are inferior in amount compared to players from other countries, but if you played Indonesian games you'll see how often they use offensive words, troll, and offend others without any respect. (once again, most of
. I've seen people with high respect and hospitality here such as VanMoNky and Arusha Shuna, for example)

But the thread itself is getting too big for us. We had to plan a collab on that thread (check Arusha Shuna's map Seisen Spectale), arrange a meeting, and such.

I support Portuguese one, and about Indonesian... I somehow support. Perhaps a trial would be good - if it's getting well, it's an advantage for us.

intermu wrote:

Indonesians' topic: too much going on, collabs etc are not easily discussed, random tangents every few posts; thus not being able to stay on topic.

If we have a board, all's fine. If board is infested with too many useless posts; delete the board and bring back the one topic, then tell us to make do with it since "we gave you a board and all but you did shit with it."

For Indonesia Forum,
Sub-Areas Like What For Example ?
And For What Purpose ?

If There Any Good Purpose, I'll Support ~
If Not, I Wouldn't Support
Guerra
I support
intermu

- Peaceful Melody - wrote:

Nivalis wrote:

intermu wrote:

For Indonesia Forum,
Sub-Areas Like What For Example ?
And For What Purpose ?

If There Any Good Purpose, I'll Support ~
If Not, I Wouldn't Support
What exactly is your point

Since like bolding and coloring any given color of text used to be cool but not anymore.

I can do it too!

Meiri
Just Want To Know " What Purpose "
Just That With Twisted Quotation LoL

Dont Mind Other Word Haha :D
Krisom
Uhhh, now that I notice...

...all together, we're more than the italian and russian active players, yet we are in "Other Languages" while they have their own Language specific forum :<!. I didn't even add add other countries like peru, bolivia, colombia, rep dominicana, panama, etc.... (we should be around 30,000 active players with those other countries).

Oh yeah, +support for Portuguese. Go Go Go Guys!
show more