forum

Sub-Areas : Portuguese & Indonesian [Added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
show more
maay

Dragvon wrote:

Phonetically similar. Grammar is a bit too also but we have some huge differences
actually, its easier for portuguese and spanish speakers to understand each other grammatically rather than phonetically but yeah, there's a huge difference between these languages, I wonder why a section for both of them was even suggested. I'm supporting only the portuguese sub-area as I have no idea about the current indonesian situation :p
Natteke

dNextGen wrote:

Russian and Itallian is a single country
<3
Hyguys

Krisom wrote:

(...) Go Go Go Guys!
Did you call me?
and btw , support this.
Tsumaru_old
I support!! o/
Maraiga

Tsumaru wrote:

I support!! o/
same here!
nanda2009
Still, if theres more Indonesian Player ( maybe more than 10000 ) ;)
I think Sub-Forum is a great idea :D
Leeg

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

Maybe Portuguese and Spanish can share one whole forum, I don't know.
It all depends on the active players.
LOL, yeah, you "don't know" so don't say silly things. That's like english and french sharing a forum ._.
Hyguys

Leeg wrote:

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

LOL, yeah, you "don't know" so don't say silly things. That's like english and french sharing a forum ._.

^ this.
K3nsh1n_H1mur4
We still need a Portuguese AND Indonesian sub-forum .hm

Don't let the tread be forgotten.
ayey

k3nsh1n_H1mur4 wrote:

We still need a Portuguese AND Indonesian sub-forum .hm

Don't let the tread be forgotten.
Claudia_old

Leeg wrote:

Firo Prochainezo wrote:

way to be a dick

and yes there's a difference between spanish and portuguese, but many of the most common words are similar, if not the same.
K3nsh1n_H1mur4

E-Hooker wrote:

Leeg wrote:

way to be a dick

and yes there's a difference between spanish and portuguese, but many of the most common words are similar, if not the same.
So, are you suggesting we, the portuguese community and the spanish community, can share the same forum? I DON'T think so. It's like Leeg says. Portuguese need a specific forum ASAP. That's a fact.
Claudia_old

k3nsh1n_H1mur4 wrote:

E-Hooker wrote:

way to be a dick

So, are you suggesting we, the portuguese community and the spanish community, can share the same forum? I DON'T think so. It's like Leeg says. Portuguese need a specific forum ASAP. That's a fact.

so let's make a forum for every single language ever spoken

i would be more sympathetic except for the way you're presenting this is horrible. you're DEMANDING you have your own forum and you act like you can't survive without it.
Galkan

E-Hooker wrote:

so let's make a forum for every single language ever spoken
If its community is big enough, then why not?
Leeg
Spanish people who have not learnt anything of portuguese in their lives CAN NOT UNDERSTAND portuguese. And the same for portuguese people who have not learnt Spanish.

you got it?
Claudia_old

Leeg wrote:

Spanish people who have not learnt anything of portuguese in their lives CAN NOT UNDERSTAND portuguese. And the same for portuguese people who have not learnt Spanish.

you got it?
so what would a person who doesn't know either language be doing in one of these forums?
i don't know any portuguese but i know spanish, and i've managed to hold conversations with people who only know portuguese

i'm totally missing the point you're trying to make here man.
dNextGen
inb4 thread locked
Leeg
http://www.mrxswebpage.com/spanish.htm

Ok then, think as homer simpson does with Italian. Spanish and Portuguese are the same langauge, ok. Thank you for helping us, native speakers, understand it.
maay
hey while we are at it why dont we make the japanese and chinese people share the same sub-area? I mean, their languages may be different but hey, they're all asians after all

maybe koreans could join, too
Gens
Don't derail this thread anymore. Forum languages CANNOT be shared. End of story.

Let's bring back the original topic. The forums will get added in time if peppy deems it appropriate, whenever he gets some time.

This should go without saying, but if you keep discussing about language-sharing, I'll have to lock this topic.
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Indeed,this is not a discussion about languages similarities. Please stay on-topic.
We don't wanna blow this chance :3
AdRon Zh3Ro
Portuguese Sub-Area now!

Supported.
RageTH

Gens wrote:

Don't derail this thread anymore. Forum languages CANNOT be shared. End of story.
+1
SinclareC
I want Indonesia subforum as well.
It's even good if we have our own chat room as well >_<
Mismagius
Bumping this, it's getting really ignored by the admins.
RageTH
Badabump, where the hell is it?
James2250

RageTH wrote:

Asking like that won't make them go any faster rly

Just saying~
RageTH

James2250 wrote:

RageTH wrote:

Just saying~
Sry then
Mismagius

James2250 wrote:

RageTH wrote:

Just saying~
Well, having the thread go to the 32943279th page won't help anyway.
maay
bumping is okay (I think), james was probably referring to his rude way of asking for the feature ("where the hell is it")
Derekku
Why is this thread bumped multiple times a day? :|
Mismagius

Derekku wrote:

Why is this thread bumped multiple times a day? :|
Well, it is a very simple thing to add and no one actually cares about it (who needs portuguese or indonesian when we have english lololo) so we're trying to make this thread noticed. :o
Krisom
Still, bumps are when the thread is not getting noticed and falling at the end of the page.
(and ilu >w<)
James2250

SuperMaay wrote:

bumping is okay (I think), james was probably referring to his rude way of asking for the feature ("where the hell is it")
Yes I was~~
Don't see why this can't happen though? (runs from Derekku yelling about bumping topic)
Derekku
I agree that this could easily be added (if peppy approves) and I guess I wouldn't mind if someone bumps it to the first page. However, when I see new replies to FR throughout the day (and every time one of them is in this thread), then I think that that's a bit excessive. :v
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Bumps once in a while are fine, but please, stay on topic. Do not derail it again.
Thanks.
K3nsh1n_H1mur4

Dragvon wrote:

Bumps once in a while are fine, but please, stay on topic. Do not derail it again.
Thanks.
^_^
Kakarotto_old

k3nsh1n_H1mur4 wrote:

Dragvon wrote:

Thanks.
^_^
_|/_
Galkan
If we talk about language sections...

I request to delete Suomi (doubled) and Svenska (not even exist, just one thread) and add Polski to this list.
Is it a derail for this thread? :I
Topic Starter
Dragvon
Bump after 3 weeks.
Mismagius
Still bumping this. Easy thing and STILL not added.
Kakarotto_old
In the name of law's dick, please add this!
Echo
Added, have fun.
Topic Starter
Dragvon
We need a moderator D:
I could handle things for now but... one day may be too hard hmm
deadbeat
wouldn't it off been a good idea to discuss before it was added?

oh well
votes for dravgon as a moderator
dNextGen
lol
Kurai
Oh, finally :3
Mismagius

Dragvon wrote:

We need a moderator D:
I could handle things for now but... one day may be too hard hmm
no pls meeeee hwy hywhyw

Oh well I wanted to be one anyways :<
Topic Starter
Dragvon

deadbeat wrote:

wouldn't it off been a good idea to discuss before it was added?

oh well
votes for dravgon as a moderator
That's why i said we may need more in the future D:
And BD could also be one. (Not the ONLY one tho 8D)
Vanmonky

Echo wrote:

Added, have fun.
Thanks so much Echo :)
Dai

Echo wrote:

Added, have fun.
YAY