forum

Comments in maps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
XTheNightmareX
Hello, i'm a amateur player and i got a question.

When i put on some maps in auto play to see how the maps is , sometimes comments appear on the screen , i want to know from where those comments from , i know that is a record but, how is that work? , can i do this too to appear on the auto play?

Sorry for creating this stupid Question , but that is something that is getting me interested.
Starrodkirby86
So what you're seeing there are replay comments!

To add a replay comment of your own, select the Discussion button on a replay, select which tier you want the comment to apply to (for the whole song? for that particular difficulty? for that particular replay?), and then click and type in the input field there. You can select your color. :)

Here's an attached screenshot.

Renevant
When viewing any kind of replay from a ranked song, people can add comments at any point in the song.

In order to change this or add your own comment, open a replay and start watching it. In the top right are three buttons that let you change the settings of the replay:
Click on the "Discussion" button and there's a bunch of options to mess with the comments. You can choose to view comments specific to the difficult, player, and song. In the blue bar, you can click to add a comment at that point of the replay. You can also toggle whether you want to show the comments by clicking the show comments button.

EDIT: NINJA'D ):

EDIT2: <3
Starrodkirby86

Renevant wrote:

EDIT: NINJA'D ):
IT'S OK YOUR ANSWER IS AWESOME TOO <3
Topic Starter
XTheNightmareX
Wooooow , Thanks for the fast feedback , i got it now , i'll try to do this , Thank you very much for the help you two ^^.
Topic Starter
XTheNightmareX
Yey , I saw that option , really i do this auto play very often , and i do not saw this option , bad of my part XD
But anyways thank you again.
Topic Starter
XTheNightmareX
There we go , i got it ! , i did my comment , but there is no option to set the color
Kei
The color depends of your user status. If you're a supporter the comment color will have a different color (yellow if I'm not mistaken), if you're a normal user it'll be white, and if you're an admin/staff member it'll be orange. I'm not sure about this but I think cyan comments are from the map's creator.

Correct me if I'm wrong. :P

It's been a long time since last time I used the replay comments feature.
Topic Starter
XTheNightmareX
I See , so i can only type in white, no problem , thanks again you all :)