forum

[resolved] I can't remember my email to verify

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AntiSenpai
Problem Details:
So I have been having this problem where I forgot my email >-> It's on gmail and the thing Is I used that email thinking I was never gonna need to use it again and I am pretty sure I verified it when I first login. Anyways I wanna change my avatar but osu wont let me as I cannot rememeber my gmail so I cannot verify it now :( I even contacted them 3 days ago and I still have no reply Is there another way to change it or will I have to create a new account :(.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20151127.2
Trosk-
If you need to verify your account and you can't access your email, go to the verification page and click on the link below the box where you should type the verification code:

We had so many requests for changing the email, that's why you didn't get your answer yet... Anyways, you can use what I said above.
OtakGravure
same here :(
Pawsu
Just follow what Trosk- said and you should be fine.
KallMeKing

Trosk- wrote:

If you need to verify your account and you can't access your email, go to the verification page and click on the link below the box where you should type the verification code:

We had so many requests for changing the email, that's why you didn't get your answer yet... Anyways, you can use what I said above.

Trosk- wrote:

hey i want to change my gmail but cant get in to verify my account because my school blocked the gmail and i cant get the verification email is there anything i can do?
Dntm8kmeeatu

KallMeKing wrote:

Trosk- wrote:

Trosk- wrote:

hey i want to change my gmail but cant get in to verify my account because my school blocked the gmail and i cant get the verification email is there anything i can do?

Email accounts@ppy.sh
CoolRhythm124
In the recent months, if you press the email recovery button, IT lead you to a password reset. Now the process in useless.