forum

Non-generic introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature
Greetings fellow osu players. I'm fairly new. Been playing on & off for a month, but starting to get into it more. I only know how to play Catch the Beat, all the other gamemodes are too scary and difficult. I also thought it was difficult trying to get a 128x128 avatar. But yeah that's pretty much it, hope this isn't too generic of an introduction.
Volta
welcome to the forum!

you can request an avatar in GFX thread if you find it's hard to find avatar.
and other game modes is not scary at all. they wont bite.. yes at first it seems hard but with practice you can get better :D
let's play tako
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

Flying Pan wrote:

welcome to the forum!

you can request an avatar in GFX thread if you find it's hard to find avatar.
and other game modes is not scary at all. they wont bite.. yes at first it seems hard but with practice you can get better :D
let's play tako
Thanks for the reply, wow, i had no idea there would be such a thread on here. art requests. I'll certainly have to make an avatar request there sometime soon. :)
Portin
yuup~
Welcome to the forums, my friend! x)
Flying said it all! Nice to see players of CTB!
Well, have fun~
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

Portin wrote:

yuup~
Welcome to the forums, my friend! x)
Flying said it all! Nice to see players of CTB!
Well, have fun~
Thank you! I will have fun :)
-Mii
welcome , enjoy your stay~
Annadine
catch the beat is ok :P but I have trouble with red fruiittsss ;-;
But, if you keeps practicing, everything is possible :D
Welcome to the forums and enjoy catching fruits!
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

-Eleni wrote:

welcome , enjoy your stay~

Annadine wrote:

catch the beat is ok :P but I have trouble with red fruiittsss ;-;
But, if you keeps practicing, everything is possible :D
Welcome to the forums and enjoy catching fruits!
Thanks!
Hikona
Hello, I'm french, i am player ctb, add me friend :D
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

Akitoh wrote:

Hello, I'm french, i am player ctb, add me friend :D
Sure
Rilene
Hello.
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

Rilene wrote:

Hello.
Hai. Also wow grats on getting Rank 1 for your country on every gamemode.
Underforest
Welcome to the forums :) Have fun!

~AM
Rilene

DeadlyCreature wrote:

Rilene wrote:

Hello.
Hai. Also wow grats on getting Rank 1 for your country on every gamemode.
Thank you and have fun on osu! .
You may never leave.
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

AlejandroMedia wrote:

Welcome to the forums :) Have fun!

~AM

Rilene wrote:

Thank you and have fun on osu! .
You may never leave.
Thanks! and i may be alright with never leaving ;)
Raediaufar
Hiii welcome DeadlyCreature :D I was playing ctb as well but decided to stop a few months ago cause I can't improve well there. But I still play ctb occasionally just for fun tho
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

Raediaufar wrote:

Hiii welcome DeadlyCreature :D I was playing ctb as well but decided to stop a few months ago cause I can't improve well there. But I still play ctb occasionally just for fun tho
Hi! and thanks!One of the reasons I actually like Catch the beat is because it feels so easy and relaxing. I'm not very good, i can only perfect songs on Easy or Normal w/ Hardrock, but i'm sure i'll get better the more I play.
Daichi Shinku
Welcome CutelyCreature! Hope you enjoy your stay here~
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

Iridescent wrote:

Welcome CutelyCreature! Hope you enjoy your stay here~
Thank you!, how flattering. :oops:
Zafufu

DeadlyCreature wrote:

Greetings fellow osu players. I'm fairly new. Been playing on & off for a month, but starting to get into it more. I only know how to play Catch the Beat, all the other gamemodes are too scary and difficult. I also thought it was difficult trying to get a 128x128 avatar. But yeah that's pretty much it, hope this isn't too generic of an introduction.
I'm just starting my activeness in the community here too. xD And I know how you feel about having a main mode. I may play others, but mania is life for me. :P
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

Zafufu wrote:

DeadlyCreature wrote:

I'm just starting my activeness in the community here too. xD And I know how you feel about having a main mode. I may play others, but mania is life for me. :P
I'm mainly scared that if i play other gamemodes too much, i may forget how to play Catch the Beat :roll:

I also want to try and become as good as one of my other family members who is in the top 20 Canadian Catch the Beat players, but i wonder if that'll ever happen. :P
Zafufu
lol One of the sweet things I find about this game is there's a mode for everybody. All fine to be dedicated. :3

EDIT: And never know how far you'll make it. xD I just enjoy every milestone as they come when I do advance.
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

Zafufu wrote:

lol One of the sweet things I find about this game is there's a mode for everybody. All fine to be dedicated. :3

EDIT: And never know how far you'll make it. xD I just enjoy every milestone as they come when I do advance.
Well said.
Zafufu

DeadlyCreature wrote:

Zafufu wrote:

Well said.

And I think your CTB progress is awesome so far. xD
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

Zafufu wrote:

Thanks! I try my best and i'm slowly improving :)
Zafufu

DeadlyCreature wrote:

Zafufu wrote:

Thanks! I try my best and i'm slowly improving :)
Mhm. :3 Was nice meeting you and hope to see you in-game at times and maybe tag along for some CTB, even if I'm not good at hard/insane yet on it. xD
Topic Starter
DeadlyCreature

Zafufu wrote:

Mhm. :3 Was nice meeting you and hope to see you in-game at times and maybe tag along for some CTB, even if I'm not good at hard/insane yet on it. xD
Feel free to add me if you haven't already! :)