forum

So I decided to go to the forum...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
y6Ep-K0T
Hey everyone!
I'm actually VERY late to arriving on the forum (I started playing osu! waaaaay back in July), but I never really ventured to the forum (except to grab a couple of beatmap packs, see other's opinions on smth, etc.), and when I recently started playing multiplayer, I decided "why not, let's go to the forums!", and... well, here I am.
So, what can I say about myself? For one, I can sometimes be weird. Or spout out something stupid before even realizing what I said (be prepared to call me an idiot multiple times a day in rare situations. Don't worry, I won't be mad at you for that :lol: ). On the plus side, I'm mostly a nice person and I rarely stay angry at someone for longer than a day or two. And I also like dragons.

Well, don't know what else to say, besides "I hope I'll stay here longer than I usually do on other forums". So... I hope I'll stay here longer than I usually do on other forums!
Annadine
I also started on july :)
Can't believe 2016 is just a few weeks away! :o time flies...
btw NICE CAT AVAAA~

Hehe, welcome to the forums and enjoy osu!~ :D
Portin
Welcome to the forums, my friend! ^^
It is interesting the stories of dragons
Well, have fun!
-Mii
welcome to the forum~
OskaRRRitoS
Just keep playing and you'll never get bored. Just don't frustrate yourself on 1 map, that's one way to take a leaving journey (probably, never happened to me).

And remember don't chase skill, let skill come to you.
Rilene
hi there and omg nice avatar
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Raediaufar
Hiiii welcome to the forum