forum

Gojou Kai - Secret Seven

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cyclone
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 6:43:48 PM

Artist: Gojou Kai
Title: Secret Seven
Source: Touhou
Tags: James Al-Azif Tsuepeshu no Osanaki Matsuei Ultimate Truth Border of Life Voyage 1969 1970 Touhou Youkai Komachi Higan no Tsuka
BPM: 150
Filesize: 31008kb
Play Time: 14:59
Difficulties Available:
  1. Marathon (4.99 stars, 2421 notes)
Download: Gojou Kai - Secret Seven
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I meant to do this a long time ago.

All this is is James's and Al-Azif's Secret Seven maps stuck together. So far there's almost no work on my part. There had to be minor changes on the first song, but it shouldn't be too noticable.

I'll have to do something about the 1 minute gap between Voyage 1969-1970 and Touhou Youkai Komachi, and possibly the 30 second gap between Touhou Youkai Komachi and Higan no Tsuka.

So let's finally get this approved, eh? (2 years later or some shit...)
eddieee
awesome idea, let me be the first

-star-
gowww
8-)
Dotsu
~Good map~

Luvdic
I love you :(

I know this is still in WIP, but i will still point them out in case you havent noticed them yet >_>

11:18:897 (1) - Silent spinner
14:19:551 (1) - No new combo.

These are the ones that i have noticed so far that are different than the originals (besides the combo coulours, on which if you could do them the same, it would be great :X)

And also: why you took out I Will? It is not really secret seven if it is still missing one of them... :x

And one last thing: seeing as this is a marathon, maybe you could lower a bit more the HP drain rate, i know that it is already -2, but lowering it a bit more wouldnt hurt either... considering that this is a marathon...
Topic Starter
Cyclone

ErufenRito wrote:

I love you :(

I know this is still in WIP, but i will still point them out in case you havent noticed them yet >_>

11:18:897 (1) - Silent spinner
14:19:551 (1) - No new combo.

These are the ones that i have noticed so far that are different than the originals (besides the combo coulours, on which if you could do them the same, it would be great :X)

And also: why you took out I Will? It is not really secret seven if it is still missing one of them... :x

And one last thing: seeing as this is a marathon, maybe you could lower a bit more the HP drain rate, i know that it is already -2, but lowering it a bit more wouldnt hurt either... considering that this is a marathon...
Thanks for that.

I'll look into the 2 things above (if the spinner is in youkai komachi i knew already)

I Will is actually part of the same album, yes, but isn't "attached" so to speak. It's the first song and the album and there's silence between that and Tsuepeshu.

I probably will lower HP drain more. My testing has proven 10 is too much (I was the only one to pass in multi) and 8 is still a little high (i think 2 or 3 passed?)
Rukario
Touhou Youkai Komachi:
11:19:754 - Now where is the Spinner SB?

Otherwise great Compilation.
Star~
Cyril Scarlet

ps. Cyclone changed AVA ! ! Σ(゚д゚;)
blacksymbian
Teh next step after James' Training!! Awesome :D
yeahyeahyeahhh
tukfgyc
Musty
etgedgndsifogj,pdfijgiopg.
Heatherfield
didn't got a chance to star any James/Al's Gojou kai maps cuz i didn't start playing osu when they were made, but now i can star this lol
swish
:P
TicClick
Hey. Hey, Cyclone. Please, get up and finish it, or this break will be there forever.
Topic Starter
Cyclone
Can't get fake spinner to work :( Working on it still, but I don't know enough to fix it myself. lolcubes can't figure it out either.
Jenny
Revive pls.
Nobel-chan

Jenny wrote:

Revive pls.
Rixia Mao

Nobel-chan wrote:

Jenny wrote:

Revive pls.
Rixia Mao
is i possible that we get this to loved??? :)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
TicClick
and then, there were none