forum

stuck at 18k, tips to improve?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
chriscbj
i play no mods alot, but still cant fc very consistently, i can read the notes 1 by 1 but sometimes im too slow to reach the note, should i start playing hr or dt to improve? also what does hidden improve?
KanoSet
imo you don't need to play with mods to get better but if you feel like it go ahead
other than that, play more
buny
play more
trebby
I got to 10k using mainly nomod scores. If you want to start playing with mods, I'd recommend hidden first in order to improve upon accuracy and reading. It's up to you, but if you really feel like you need practice on speed, play some lower difficulty maps with DT on.

Don't forget to play more.
Mahogany
I got to 5k nomod, you don't need HR or DT.

You need to first analyze and figure out exactly what your problem is. So in your case you need to figure out why you don't reach the notes in time: Whether you're slow, or it's your aim, or your reading...
Topic Starter
chriscbj
what does reading mean by the way? does it mean being able to see the circles 1 by 1?
Rilene

chriscbj wrote:

what does reading mean by the way? does it mean being able to see the circles 1 by 1?
yeah kinda, if you are good at reading, you can read complications of patterns and overlaps but if you aren't, you might not able to deal with those patterns

reading-intensive map is pretty bit uncommon though
Risa
Reading is an awesome skill that lets u play awesome maps with awesome patterns.
But sadly it dont give any pp so theres not much point learning how to read better if all u want is a higher rank.

And hidden improves aim and is extra pp if u can maintain acc.
Endie-
It doesn't look like your stuck to me
A Medic
Better than me. You don't seem stuck to me. Your likely undergoing a mental block.