forum

[resolved] osu! verification problems?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zel
Problem Details:
osu! keeps asking me to get verified, just got a really nice play and it didn't even register because "My account must be verified to play online!" and told me to click this prompt to fix it. Brought me to a google chrome page saying I'm already verified.... ok

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://puu.sh/lwRJW/c7c88ca8c0.png

osu! version: 20151124.1cuttingedge
Metaku
I'm having same kind of problem... Osu asks for a verification after every single beatmap I play and doesnt save my scores at all... Even though I have succesfully verified it already it still keeps asking for verification.
Dazdy_old
I've had to verify twice, but have not had issues with submitting scores.
Trosk-
Is it still happening? I think it's already fixed.
Topic Starter
Zel
:cry: well at least I'm not the only one. And know it's happening as recently as an hour ago, hasn't happened since relogging in osu! client.
arviejhay
For me, it happens everytime my upload on BSS failes to upload, a verification notification pops up and said that i need to change my password.
Trosk-

arviejhay wrote:

For me, it happens everytime my upload on BSS failes to upload, a verification notification pops up and said that i need to change my password.
Probably the password you are setting is not safe enough. Try to set a more complex password.
arviejhay

Trosk- wrote:

arviejhay wrote:

Probably the password you are setting is not safe enough. Try to set a more complex password.
My password is very long it has numbers and letters. i hope that it will not notify me again.
peppy
Is this still happening for you?
Crosstelion
My Verification message didn't recieve in my Yahoo Mail. I clicked "Begin the Verification" many times. but it didn't send into my yahoo.mail

Please Help!!, or is there any clue to change my account email into my Gmail?
Trosk-

Crosstelion wrote:

My Verification message didn't recieve in my Yahoo Mail. I clicked "Begin the Verification" many times. but it didn't send into my yahoo.mail

Please Help!!, or is there any clue to change my account email into my Gmail?
Probably your email wasn't correct when you registered, or if you changed it from your account settings. Please, go to the verification page, and then click in the "Contact us via our support system" link, to contact us and get assistance.
claptrrap
i already did the verification but osu still requires verification plz help mee !!
Bara-
Don't bump old marked threads in this particular subforum please

As for the issue: contact accounts@ppy.sh , account related issues aren't handled here
Takao00_old
THIS WILL HAPPEN FOREVER AND NO OSU DEV CAN EVEN FIX THIS, THIS IS ETERNAL ERROR
Pawsu

Takao00 wrote:

THIS WILL HAPPEN FOREVER AND NO OSU DEV CAN EVEN FIX THIS, THIS IS ETERNAL ERROR
Cut it out. This is not the place for nonsense.
Etaru-Tsuki
why osu cant send a verification code from my yahoo account?
Pawsu

Etaru-Tsuki wrote:

why osu cant send a verification code from my yahoo account?
Don't be bump the threads in Resolved Issues.
Usually, I would tell you to make a new the thread for your problem, but you would be better off contacting accounts@ppy.sh
Toshiyuki Doma

peppy wrote:

on mine, yes. since I have our own pc and I keep on playing on any internet cafes since we don't usually open our internet connection.

Osu!Version: Stable

I am now trying to switch on beta version.
Kao

arvinkent098 wrote:

peppy wrote:

on mine, yes. since I have our own pc and I keep on playing on any internet cafes since we don't usually open our internet connection.
Osu!Version: Stable
I am now trying to switch on beta version.
Please don't bump resolved threads didn't you read what Pawsu wrote before posting?

Pawsu wrote:

Etaru-Tsuki wrote:

[...]
Usually, I would tell you to make a new the thread for your problem, but you would be better off contacting accounts@ppy.sh
Thanks
PeachyDream
Please help me i have the same problem ! ;_;
along lei
:( i also have the same problem.......
Sandy Hoey

Kao wrote:

Please don't bump resolved threads didn't you read what Pawsu wrote before posting?

Lyawi wrote:

Thanks

PeachyDream wrote:

Please help me i have the same problem ! ;_;

along lei wrote:

:( i also have the same problem.......
People are idiots