Tournament Winner: Circle Alianza

LiveStream: http://www.twitch.tv/osufriendlytournament

General Information

SPOILER
  • - Tournament for ranks 20k - 60k
    - Double Elimination Tournament
    - No Prize pool, purely for fun and game experience
    - Scoring system TBA
    - Teams will be made depending on overall game preformance judge by tournament staff
    - Pre-made teams will be allowed between 4 - 6 players but maybe shifted for team balances
    - This is a 4v4 Tournament
    - Teams brackets will be randomly generated by the end of registration
    - Different Map Pools will be assigned to each round of the tournament
    - Tournament will be LIVESTREAMED!

Livestream Links
    Main: http://www.twitch.tv/osufriendlytournament
    Personal:
    http://www.twitch.tv/megapower135
    http://www.twitch.tv/DivineAscension
    http://www.twitch.tv/steffost19

If there is a map you would like to see in the map pools, post a link on this post or send a private message to megapower135 (Preferably).
    (Not Guaranteed to be included but will be considered)

Tournament Registration [Closed]

SPOILER
  • Players will be registering on this post
    To enter, please fill out the following:
    - User ID
    - Current Rank
    - Nationality

If Pre-made teams are present please fill out the requires multiple times in 1 reply and indicate a team captain (Team Name Optional)
    For people who doesn't have a proper team but wants to be on their friends team, fill out the requirements only.
    Registrations will only need to be summited once.
    Registrations Ends December 12, 2015, UTC (23:59)
    Any further registrations after the deadline will be rejected.

Players who wishes to play in the tournament that aren't currently at the required rank will still be allowed to registered and will be put in the "Pending Requests" and will be allowed to enter if their rank reaches the requirement before the deadline.

Example Registration:
    NAME (Captain)
    (#12345)
    A Country

NAME (Additional people in a group or team)
    (#12345)
    A Country

A Private message will be sent by a staff to indicate that you are registered.
    ALSO VERY IMPORTANT! If you have changed your name please send a message to one of the staff indicating so.

Tournament Rules

• - Players must maintain their ranks between 20k - 60k before the deadline of registration in order to participate in the tournament
    - If players/teams are to be late on arrival for the tournament, it will be postpone for an additional 10 minutes
    - If players/teams fail to show up within the time limit, the opposite team shall win by default
    - Players who experienced disconnections during the first 30 seconds of the maps may have a rematch up to once
    - Disconnections during mid game after the 30 seconds mark will not be excused
    - Completing the map with a fail will not have their score added to the team, reviving and passing will count
    - Showing any misbehaviour during the entire duration of the match will result in penalties
    - Referees are to be respected by any decisions made my them and are not to be objected
    - Uses of inappropriate warm up maps will result in a penalty
    - No Intentional disconnections, teams that are suspected of this will have to have subs switched in or receive a penalty
    - Every player on the team has to play atleast 1 game per match
    - No banning out an entire pool

Penalties:
    - 3 Player team for a game
    - 2 Player team for a game
    - Required No Fail/Easy mod (Halved Points)
    - Exclusion of a player for the duration of the match
    - Exclusion of a player for the duration of the tournament
    - Disqualification of the entire team

Match Instructions

• - A Referee will be inviting the players to the lobby 5 minutes before matches start
    - A Referee will be assigned to each match listed in the scheduling
    - 4 players of each team will join in the lobby at the time
    - Team Captains will be indicated before the match
    - Map selections will be made by team captains
    - Subbing will be allow before maps are played (not during rematches)
    - At the start of the match, each team may select one warm up map as desired with its length being 4 minutes or less NOT FROM MAP POOL (linking page into multiplayer chat)
    - Teams will be able to have Ban/Protect phase before the match, max of 2 bans or protects, First pick depends on highest !roll by captains
    - First selection of songs will be determined by highest !roll by captains
    - Maps are only to be played once per match
    - Free Mod Play maps will have players on each team have a minimium of 2 players playing with HD or HR
    - Tie Breaker map will be played when both teams are at match point

Win Conditions

• - Group Stages: +1 Points for every winning game, +1 Points for winning Match, +0 Points for Losing Match (Still get points by winning games)
    - First team to win 4 games will be advancing in the tournament
    - First team to win 5 in Semi Finals
    - First team to win 6 in Finals
    - Grand Finals/Showmatch: TBA
    - Disqualification of the opposing team
    - A win by default announcement from the referee

Scheduling

• - Games will be played out starting on December 19, 2015 onwards
    - Brackets will be generated
    - Match schedules will be posted on this post 5 days prior to the date of the match along with the assignment of the referee
    - Players will be responsible for their arrival on time for the matches
    - Time zones will be noted for best time convenient for players

MATCH DATES:
    - December 19/20, 2015 -Group Stages
    - December 26/27, 2015 -Round of 16
    - January 2/3, 2015 -Quarter Finals
    - January 16, 2015 -Semi Finals
    - January 23, 2016 -Finals
    - January 30, 2016 -Grand Finals and Showmatch

Times: UTC (11:00) - (23:00)

Team Management

SPOILER
  • - Players who signed up will be put on a team
    - Players on a team will be nominating a Captain to represent their team, they will make all the final decision for the team
    - Pre-made teams will to the best of the staff of the abilities will stay together along with friends but will be changed if necessary
    - Players who are by themselves or are with a small group of friends will be informed of their new teammates

Map Pools

Available Maps: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

• Group Stage

• Round of 16

• Quarter Finals

• Semi Finals

• Finals

• Grand Finals/Showmatch

Teams and Players

Qualified Players List
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FIAS4ULTNPwW6scErZZYIg2GZ1SGuQLJHNinx0MjAEM/edit?usp=sharing
A Link has been set for each player's profile so you can check them out by clicking their name
  • Team 1- Circle Alianza: lelecium04, Asafen, Kaitsu, NexusRazor, Raptor_HCKR, B a k a N a
    Team 2- EasyPeasy: Saito-sama, Cedohran, _Easy_ , MiauMau, Devilsknife, Irreversible
    Team 3- No Waifu No Laifu: [Haruki-Sagae], Kutshuko, Death Echo, Frostbite, Kawaii Kaneki, ZetiX
    Team 4- KreisKurikka: ZardocBeats, SHADIC_ , spideroh, sunshine4246, Top Bunk, Kururu
    Team 5- SenpaiNoticeUs: Abahachi, - kneesocks, Morohu, Microwave-chan, Phashy, -Shizuka-
    Team 6- Broccoli: Holy2219, Kasai, Saeko, Micro, savo204, Nepuri
    Team 7- TeamPiOVi: iamVill, SonicMinerPro, Royal Red, ify, [Kasumi], Janii
    Team 8- Team 8: KamilBlackmore, Tiroky, Caym, drobovik123, Miszcz1394, _flyaway
    Team 9- Zé Coleia: - iFeint, AhPoPs2 Caionog, thaysama, fabiojhon, DenisGamer, - Alv -
    Team 10- Ataraxia: Tespia, cruzneto0, _Rukia, xHaru Yoshida, Reisen-Undogein, Setsein
    Team 11- Team 11: jujumas, Empathy, Azn, IntenseFoil, Electoz, Telephos
    Team 12- Retards incoming: -Sylaz-kun-, My Little Acc, Kamisole, Creator, Dragonguard1998, Sukiye
    Team 13- Team 420: EntroPete, Alphabet, Fredyx2000, EricT45, HighlandHitman, Chemistry
    Team 14- PROpsy: mjozog3, jellalq, raikiri311, przepson, OskaRRRitoS, kuleczka1908
    Team 15- 5 Digit Players: Renion, megapower135, Pokey_GD, Agsilver46, SteffoST, zheloni
    Team 16- Team West Atlantic: UBISOFT12, Robodav, emanfman, Spritecup, - Tomori Nao, Hanik
    Team 17- Unlucky Sliderbreak: el Shinra, Reborn77310, Creyz, [ Bloodfallen ], MixAX20, Lilith Sakaki
    Team 18- Team 18: MuffinCookie, LowFire, AravilaR, BlackPet, Shauce, Spinnest
    Team 19- DSCDG: sleepless24, Doggie, CMSIR, DengiOrigin, God of Feast, Straw Hat
    Team 20- Esquadrão da barreir da ilha tartaruga: Oppelt, Hjer, Petulnia, Pituophis, -Mystic, Kiinaz
    Team 21- Team 21: Zaxiure, EagleDoge, [ qBot ], Skik, take six, stategamer
    Team 22- N/A: Tyrane, [-R1], MJGHD, I[ Shinon ]I, xD90o1, legendarymudkip
    Team 23- Sure: zettrew, -Ko-, kadawer, exile09, hamwows, Mirt
    Team 24- Icy Clicker: Mr MuZhiE, Tobbae, Hostman, Alacdoom97, ChoiDaldal, RXP45
    Team 25- Mistakes Were Made: DarknesStealth, WhakMyWontons, hueeee, Gophelia, Kyozoru, stapylo
    Team 26- []: Gumballss, Catgirl, WackyWormy, crushsquid, Xorcon-Senpai, Ranzel
    Team 27- The mouse among tablets: Revialink, SugoiSheep, Scisly, ScarLeg, Toshinatsu, Drah
    Team 28- Team 28: Radroch, Sinned9792, 1Aryan, xdominik, triple_eggs, Zixthehut
    Team 29- Eesti poisid: kaffen, Neko-sama, Praw, xinfuzionx, Valoodja, skaZie
    Team 30- Chemp: OtoChan23, Endrobrine, ShadowSticks, PatrickArrow, [ Meganekko ], Hebelag
    Team 31- Team 31: Pedroca5641, xKirit0, KronnoZ, iApostleGG, Miry, Asianrambo
    Team 32- OMGItsThem: Minami Hasaki, Eggrol, Spikergirl57, Swiftace, Homework, Classwork
Match Schedules and Brackets

• Bracket order follows OWC 2015 format

Group Stages Results
Schedules

SPOILER
Grand Finals
Blue Team: (Chemp) VS Red Team: (Circle Alianza) [UTC 14:00]
Showmatch will be played 30 minutes after the GF!

Additional Notes

SPOILER
  • This is the first time for me creating an osu! tournament and I want to create this for the community to enjoy. The post will be updated regularly and changes will be made if necessary. I encourage players out there to give this tournament a go and have fun. If there is any problems relating to this tournament or this post in general, please message me (megapower135) about your complaints and questions and I will try to fix any problems.

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN!

Voting! [Closed With Results]

SPOILER
  • These are important polls I am doing so then it can favour the players:

Vote on Scoring System
    Reason: There are some players who experience lagging with the new osu client and can't play Score V2 properly.
    http://strawpoll.me/6085307
    Results: Score V1 will be played

HardRock Remove or Keep
    Reason: A good majority of the players have troubles reading AR10 and can't easily play them.
    http://strawpoll.me/6146378
    Results: Keeping HR in all pools

Extra Match: Staff Vs. Winners?
    Reason: The staff has wondering if you players would like to see the winners play against the staff.
    http://strawpoll.me/6151378
    Results: There will be a showmatch

Grand Finals Difficulty
    Reason: The staff has been wondering about the difficulty for players during the Grand Finals
    http://strawpoll.me/6179528
    5.4 Stars will be played for Grand Finals

All Voting Polls will be closed on the deadline of the Registration and final decisions will be made.

TL;DR

SPOILER
  • For those who are too lazy to read all of this:
    - 20k - 60k 4v4 Tourney
    - There will be livestreaming
    - Be good and respect others
    - All players are welcomed
    - Teams will be balanced based on preformance
    - Registration ends Decemeber 12, 2015
    - NO CHEATING!!!!!
    - For fun experiences! :)

Staff/Refs

Yoshimaro
I was looking for something like this when I was ranked 30k and now that I'm no longer within the level criteria, I'm crying a little on the inside xD Good luck everyone that participates and have fun!
ghm12
Try to put some stuff inside a box, it's kinda hard to read everything like that
good luck to everyone \:3/
Miralyn
-deleted-
Topic Starter
KyoKii
Thank you for the feedback! The registration is as follows from Miralyn. Hope you guys have fun doing this! :D
Literal Garbage
User ID: spideroh
Nationality: USA
Tyrane
UserID : Tyrane
Nationality : Australia
leepdesu
>scorev2

Good luck everyone
Doggie
UserID:Doggie

swag
Pawsu
With every good art piece, comes an artist.
Sorry for butting in, my suggestion is to give the artist credit for their work. That's what I'm here for!
Their DeviantART is http://phibonnachee.deviantart.com/
UBISOFT12
UBISOFT12
(#21179)
United States

Robodav
(#56501)
United States
Pituophis
- User ID: Pituophis
- Current Rank: #23,223
- Nationality: United States
Top Bunk
What's the estimated time that these matches will be held at (and timezone, pls)? If it's sometime between evening to midnight (central US time / UTC -6), then that would work best for me on any day. Otherwise I might have to pass.
Tomo
UserID : Parrell
Nationality : Canada
Scisly
UserID: Scisly
Nationality: Poland
Froskya
UserID : Revialink
Nationality : Russian Federation
Sanyu_
User ID: SHADIC_
Current Rank: #24127
Nationality: United States of America
Top Bunk
Eh, got no reply to my previous question, but might as well sign up now so I don't forget to later.

User ID: Top Bunk
Current Rank: #34,454
Nationality: USA 'Murica
Topic Starter
KyoKii
The estimate time zone for all players is stated in UTC, as said before, I will keep updates on the post to improve the better understanding of players.
Catgirl
Sure, why not? Sounds fun :D

User ID: Decon082
Current Rank: #40,582
-Sunshine-
User ID: sunshine4246
Nationality: Canada
Leithanien
Name: Hanik
An1m3
User ID: An1m3
savo204
User ID: Savo204
Current Rank: #58678
Nationality: Serbia
przepson
Team name: PROpsy

NAME (Captain): przepson
(#24,774)
Poland

NAME (Additional people in a group or team): HiPat rank up under 20k

NAME: raikiri311
(#26,018)
Poland

NAME: mjozog3
(#38,370) (osu show his CtB rank first)
United Kingdom

NAME: kuleczka1098
(#29,643)
Poland

NAME: jellalq new
(#50,402)
Poland

Last member we don't know yet, if one person go back to osu, then I write pm to admins

Finaly we get this one person :p

NAME: Mjentas
(#23835)
Poland
Ranzel
User ID: Ranzel
User Rank: #30,339
I'm very excited to see how this tournament plays out, thank you for hosting! ^.^
CMSIR
User ID: CMSIR
User Rank: #32743
xKirit0
Hey I made it! :D

User ID: xKirit0

User Rank:59106

Asianrambo
User ID: Asianrambo

User Rank: #59950

WackyWormy
Sounds fun! I just got a tablet recently so I might still be rusty by the time the tourney comes along.

User ID: WackyWormy
Rashomon
- User ID : hueeee
- Current Rank : 57,193
- Nationality : German
iamVill
User ID: iamVill
Current rank: 29,825
Fredy
Hi :D
UserID: Fredyx2000
Nationality: Uruguay
Kutshuko
Kutshuko
(#63051) but... aprox 60k...
Mouse Shinobi
- User ID: Zardocbeats
- Current Rank: 28.8k
- Nationality: UK UK UK UK UK UK
PoepiePeppie
User ID =SugoiSheep
Rank =#26,648
Nationality=The Netherlands

Also, if you get a ranking below 20k before the tournament starts but had a high enough rank when you registrated(for exemple: you registrate while being 26K but when the tournament starts you have a rank of 15K) can you still compete?
show more