forum

Quite fast yet new.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OskaRRRitoS
OskaRRRitoS here,
I've been playing osu! for about 3 months now, Starting somewhere around early September 2015 (If I remember correctly.)
During these months I (somehow) managed to break the 90k barrier, and even pushing the 80k barrier too.
Still by using mouse (but will use tablet after Christmas! (should be around the 50k-60k mark by then))

So, What should you know about me?

I am 14 years old.
I play with keyboard and mouse (If you couldn't tell already).
My profile pic shows me and I use it for Skype as well (as if that mattered).
I have the world's most annoying touchscreen monitor that decides to put all input into one place and will tap randomly when that happens. I always mis because of that. (I do have a way to fix it tho, don't worry)
As of writing this I have 1196pp, with my highest scoring map being Knife Party - Give it up [Insane] (95.30%) at 81pp.
I am generally a nice guy everyone. Unless you're a d***, in which case I'll probably ignore you.
Probably much more... probably.

If you want visit my profile: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/7051163 and add me if you so wish.
I don't have good footage to show you, but let's just say I can get a B on low-end 5-star maps
Annadine
Hello there :) Aah another UK player~
Wow, you improve very quickly :o I wish I could learn that fast ;-;

And you're about my age as well xD
I used to be a mouse player too, and to be quite honest playing with a tablet is much much easier =.= it doubles your pp
And well, I have the lowest spec notebook on this planet and that explains my 12ms input latency =3=
Nevertheless, welcome to the forums and have fun clicking circles~! Add me back if you wish
Portin
Welcome, my friend! When u start using the tablet, will see how is more easy (;
Have fun~

Annadine wrote:

you improve very quickly
True :O
Topic Starter
OskaRRRitoS
Thanks for the acknowledgement and I'm hoping I'll be improving even more with tablet and... Ugh, cookiezi, what did I tell you about eating near a computer? Sorry 'bout that, great now I forgot what I was going to say. Thanks a lot cookiezi!
Aomi
You sure don't look 14.
Welcome to the forums.
Topic Starter
OskaRRRitoS

Aomi wrote:

You sure don't look 14.
Welcome to the forums.
You know those people who are taller and generally look older than they actually are?
I seem to be one of those people. I always get told I look 15 or 16.
-Eden

OskaRRRitoS wrote:

Aomi wrote:

You sure don't look 14.
Welcome to the forums.
You know those people who are taller and generally look older than they actually are?
You might look older but i've been doing No Shave November (Movember) and i look homeless xD
anyway, welcome to the forums, im new to here as well :P
Annadine

ObliivEden wrote:

OskaRRRitoS wrote:

You might look older but i've been doing No Shave November (Movember) and i look homeless xD
oh dear lord

I look like 12 >.> so we're the exact opposite
/me runs
Topic Starter
OskaRRRitoS

Annadine wrote:

ObliivEden wrote:

oh dear lord

I look like 12 >.> so we're the exact opposite
/me runs
Try not to bump into cookiezi, he walks in whatever direction while he's eating. Be careful. :D
Hikona
Welcome to the forums
Pituophis
Welcome! I wish I improved that fast, lol.
Just be aware that switching from mouse to tablet can take some time for some people, it took me forever, but you seem to be a fast learner.
Good luck and have fun!