forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
x Lony
NA Server: Lonÿ
Aurani
This is not where names go. It's literally 5 threads above this one, at the very top at that, ye bloody reprobate.
Adorn

x Lony wrote:

NA Server: Lonÿ
Which can be found here: t/371653
Acceptable and reasonable mistake. Welcome to the forums!
Hika
WILDTURTLE IS LEAVING IMT ):
Restore
I am sad boy as well from that, but I feel they could've made the video better
Hika
Aaaand he went back to TSM. fuck. I literally threw out all my TSM shit because I thought he was staying on IMT. they worked so well together cri
Adorn
welp
i like tsm again now
EneT
Unloyal hoes.
Hika
I ain't unloyal, I'm super loyal to jason. Fuck you.
Rurree
Dardoch is joining IMT, goodbye IMT fanbase. :D
EneT
Mah boi Flame is coming into IMT tho. That's mah boi, there's a reason why a 100 cs lead over your lane opponent is called a Flame Horizon.
Just don't think the rest of the team will mesh well together.
Hika
Yuck.
Jordan

BOI
La Volpe
I'm a lux main now Kappa

Fourth
Just started playing in NA
name : Racist Duck
Sister Jude
I used to play this 2 years ago and now saw this and wanna start again
Restore
I'm hyped about Flame coming to NA, mainly because he's one of the few original CJ players to not get cucked and turn to complete shit
EneT

Close wrote:

I'm hyped about Flame coming to NA, mainly because he's one of the few original CJ players to not get cucked and turn to complete shit
yeeeeeeeeee, I hope he doesn't flop and hopefully gets enough support from his team.
avoid
ez flame horizon on na players
Restore
hopefully he gets to play his signature champs otherwise everyone will think flame is just meh
EneT
Flame's already achieved a Flame Horizon just yesterday on IEM.
Neku Okazaki
Adorn
camille got dem hips though
also @ above, holy shit
Neku Okazaki
Im trying to main Camille

Jordan
holy shit i got 2 double afks 2 games in a row, did people get more toxic in s7?
Hika
what's a Camille
Aurani
Man I like how they designed her around her lore, unlike many champions they spit out nowadays. That cocky attitude makes me want to main her, but she's not a mage and therefore I'm just gonna suck ass on her after the nerf arrives. =(
Hikona
GG for pentakill :/
I don't like main Camile for champ is cheat :(
Jordan

J U S T

this shit needs to STOP
Aurani
You ought to buy more vision mate. You play around Gold, which means people are most likely never gonna buy any fucking wards and even if they do it's typically only 1 during the laning phase.
You placed a total of 3 wards during the entirety of the game, which is low even by Gold jungler standards. Now, you were also very fed right from the start, which means that you should've snowballed your other lanes or helped them out from being behind. Being a fed Kha also means that you alone could've snowballed the match into dust, as you outleveled the enemy Heca in early game and had a solid 3k gold lead on him at one point.

You could've carried that game easily, seeing as no one in your team really "fed". The enemy seems to have been simply better at taking objectives and rolling with their lead.
You live and you learn mate - don't make the mistake of blaming everything on the team like most of my friends do. :V
picky picky_old

Aurani wrote:

You ought to buy more vision mate. You play around Gold, which means people are most likely never gonna buy any fucking wards and even if they do it's typically only 1 during the laning phase.
You placed a total of 3 wards during the entirety of the game, which is low even by Gold jungler standards. Now, you were also very fed right from the start, which means that you should've snowballed your other lanes or helped them out from being behind. Being a fed Kha also means that you alone could've snowballed the match into dust, as you outleveled the enemy Heca in early game and had a solid 3k gold lead on him at one point.

You could've carried that game easily, seeing as no one in your team really "fed". The enemy seems to have been simply better at taking objectives and rolling with their lead.
You live and you learn mate - don't make the mistake of blaming everything on the team like most of my friends do. :V

wards dont do damage tho :^)
Hika
yea they do
they damage ur vision

I mean strengthen so u can damage enemy :-)
Aurani
The only damaged thing here is gonna be your arse after I'm done with it.
Hika
Wow, so evil. I'll rek u m8.
Jordan

Aurani wrote:

i buy sweeper right away from lvl 9
my vision ward survived for most of the game and by the time it was destroyed my inventory was full hence why i didnt buy more
my team just decided to call baron 4v5 while i was dead, they stole it, aced them and thats how the game got thrown

at least i should be getting out of this elo relatively soon :s
Aurani
If they decide to do some retarded shit that you don't approve of, just SPAM the ping button and write them in caps why they shouldn't do it. 9 times out of 10 they'll listen to you and will stop. Of course, most are going to hate the shit out of you for doing that, but you don't really care about random strangers - you're there to climb, not to make friends.

Hika mate, you're welcome to try and rek me. At most you'll end up as a personal servant. :V
787B

Stefan

Jordan wrote:

holy shit i got 2 double afks 2 games in a row, did people get more toxic in s7?
S7 is the rock bottom of League. Crappy Jungle, nerfing mage items awfully hard, make marksman even more unusable because of assassin update.

There is no better time to quit the game than now.
picky picky_old

Stefan wrote:

Jordan wrote:

S7 is the rock bottom of League. Crappy Jungle, nerfing mage items awfully hard, make marksman even more unusable because of assassin update.

curious to hear how you find jungle crappy; jungle is by far the easiest role to carry from in these days, but also the easiest role to do the opposite. marksman has been "unusable" for quite some time, but i would certainly not blame it on the assassin update, since the update was a step back, rather than a step forward, for the assassins.
Aurani

Stefan wrote:

And here we see the standard "season x now sucks" mongrel. :V
The jungle is perfectly fine, I have no idea what you're talking about. The only thing I have a problem with is the blasting plant. Fuck that random retarded shit.
The mage items are also completely fine at the moment, but I do agree that adcs have come to be in a really shitty spot (apart from Vayne, funnily enough).

It's just a standard season - it has been like this since the start of League.
show more