forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Darkdog
That c9/ssb ending tho :o
Vulf
There is a reason I stopped watching any of the worlds matches after last years.

It's incredibly easy to predict who is going to make it to at least the quarterfinals it's quite sad.
[-Cloud-]

Hika wrote:

i wish you were there to tell that to one of my crappy teammates

how to feed with nasus 101
As long as you are doing it right, you basically win more than you lose. So mates doesn't even matter.
Ibuki Suika
Uzi is Godddddddddddddddddddddddddd :o

PyaKura
just watched Royal Club vs. EDG

lol
OzzyOzrock
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends. ... 4/42874689

I've never seen a Malph carry so hard.
Navizel
Galio pick what

Also, RIP TSM Amazing
Darkdog
Predictions for finals? 3-0 SSW? :o
Navizel
Please let it not be like season 3 again
dntecillo
I hope it would be more interesting! I rely on SHR, they have enough teamwork to defeat SSW. Anyway, the games will be INSANE <3
OzzyOzrock
sry but SHRC is gonna get 0-3'd again

and again

and again and again
BrokenArrow
I'm on a 13 game losing streak with Akali in ranked right now (over the last few weeks, not in one run)
Ever since she started seeing more play people became much better at dealing with her, even at lower elo.
Sucks to see when you aren't able to carry with your most played, favourite champion anymore ):

Platinum border isn't that beautiful anyways so I'll be happy to have achieved Gold this season
Justykanna

BrokenArrow wrote:

Sucks to see when you aren't able to carry with your most played, favourite champion anymore ):
Or being able to play them at all.
OzzyOzrock
it took me 3 visits to 0 LP to finally get demoted haha, the fact i couldn't get over 50 LP in silver 1 lets me know i really dont belong near gold yet
[ Emerick ]

OzzyOzrock wrote:

it took me 3 visits to 0 LP to finally get demoted haha, the fact i couldn't get over 50 LP in silver 1 lets me know i really dont belong near gold yet
Couple days ago I got to gold 4, lost 2 games and back to gold 5 :(
Mismagius
4:45 AM

gotta wake up
Navizel
what is sleep
Wlesh
Ughhhh. Finals are as boring as last year. Koreans are just too stronk. ;_;
Most entertaining matches have always been on group stages as there almost everyone has the chanses and you cant predict anything. :D
Jazz

OzzyOzrock wrote:

HAH jokes on you Ozzy

it was a 1-3
Korea forever master race
KazmiSain
ssw wonned
Stalactic
Wait. Who cares?
Dota is better anyway.
BrokenArrow

welp looks like I will need to start buying wards
(puush is down right now sorry for the large image)
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

Or being able to play them at all.
It's not going to get better so get used to it.

TenderFeeling wrote:

Wait. Who cares?
Dota is better anyway.
Smite = best :)
Hika
well that was just kinda dumb

i expected when TSM got crushed
OzzyOzrock

Jazz wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

HAH jokes on you Ozzy

it was a 1-3
Korea forever master race
wtf when i quoted this the first time it had your unedited message "well that was just kinda dumb" *x-files theme*
yumi
I never feel like playing LoL anymore. Only really play to stomp lower elos for fun, all of my Diamond/Plat accounts are getting demoted for inactivity. RIP me.

One day I suppose I'll come back and play Draven mid to challenger or something

Also, what's everyone's thoughts on Gnar? Saw a few high elo streamers pick him up and actually do really well (crazy base damage)
Vulf
If it makes you feel better I haven't played in over a month and it's been even longer since my last ranked game.

I kinda lost all hope and motivation to play this game when I saw the pre-season jungle changes + the retarded change to the baron buff and the addition to that shitty relic top/bot lane. They really want split pushing to be THE thing to do next season. Terrible direction to go..

Also Warwick bugs not fixed after 5 months despite 2 post about it making it to the front page of the LoL sub reddit.
DaddyCoolVipper
Low-ELO EUW account?
LCS farm.

my team raged at me for the whole game
Jazz

OzzyOzrock wrote:

wtf when i quoted this the first time it had your unedited message "well that was just kinda dumb" *x-files theme*
what D:
I didn't say anything like that D:
BrokenArrow

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Low-ELO EUW account?
LCS farm.

damn
AR10 Only

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Low-ELO EUW account?
LCS farm.

Just mute and ignore them - its the best thing to do ; trust me
Hika
so just to make sure, people don't go BT anymore as first item on ADC right?
because I see plenty of that and hope i'm on EUW and not NA
Navizel
they still do

like that Varus without IE.

also, twitch balanced. got a 1v3 triple kill at botlane against Annie, Garen, and Cho'Gath.
roufou

Hika wrote:

so just to make sure, people don't go BT anymore as first item on ADC right?
because I see plenty of that and hope i'm on EUW and not NA
nah nowadays IE, Statikk and BORK are the things to rush, and maybe trinity on some adcs.

IE is usually best to teamfight and deal a lot of damage, statikk is there if you want that extra earlygame push damage, and bork is there if you don't scale as well with AD as AS, trinity is mostly for those that benifit from overall stats like maybe corki and kog'maw
Aldwych

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Low-ELO EUW account?
LCS farm.

gg 5v4
/run
AR10 Only

Aldwych wrote:

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

Low-ELO EUW account?
LCS farm.

gg 5v4
/run
Haha i didnt even noticed that
Lasse
i hate league
OzzyOzrock
snowballed as lee sin after killing an AFK player.... 16/3/15 in game..... 0/8/1 in heart.....
BrokenArrow
Played Lucian top the other day and managed to fight their Eve jungle + Kassa top at level 4 and got a double kill
That was my 2nd game on Lucian and I was originally planning to play him bot but some premades were trolling hard so I had to switch lanes
We still lost that game because of our 1/12 Tristana jumping into 5 people all the time
AR10 Only

OzzyOzrock wrote:

snowballed as lee sin after killing an AFK player.... 16/3/15 in game..... 0/8/1 in heart.....

Yeah i got this feeling too sometimes , but you won, that's the matter :oops:
show more