forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
HighSee
If you guys mess up in lane and someone either seriously or jokingly calls you out on it, how do you reply? Since I play mid about 99% of the time, I just tell people I learned how to play mid by watching Regi play TF.

Navizel
f i z i k

HighSee wrote:

If you guys mess up in lane and someone either seriously or jokingly calls you out on it, how do you reply? Since I play mid about 99% of the time, I just tell people I learned how to play mid by watching Regi play TF.

I ignore the shit out of it cause who the fuck cares about other peoples opinion unless they mean something to you (which I assume soloQ randoms should not to you)
You don't get demoted on first loss but it can happen from 2nd loss on if your mmr is shitty enough
Alex did the right thing and Gambit is a sinking ship except diamond anyways
And League doesn't have a voice chat also because of the fucking amount of data it would use,just look at the overload on euw already,how is riot gonna be able to handle that?
[- Alex -]

Navizel wrote:

http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/theoddone-steps-down-cws-amazing-new-jungler-for-tsm-17942/ welp
What WHAT? They got Nightblue3 as a replace for jungler and they take Amazing? ........ Wtf. I rly think Nightblue3 is one of the best jungler from NA or EU.

But i think he dont want it.

Regi is a good player yes. But the Blue Card TF and Zed's plays are to funny. xD .
P r o m i s e s
I totally didn't see that coming. TheOddOne stepping down.
I watched his stream when he cried because quote: "TSM has been very good to me. I really want TSM to win worlds, and that's not going to happen with me. and I believe Amazing is an upgrade in comparison to myself. We just can't beat C9 right now and I think Amazing will change that a ton." He also went on saying that Amazing is mechanically a great player and how much he loves TSM.
Kinda sad to see him going like this. It's kinda like when Chaox told Dyrus he'd be leaving TSM.

Here's the video of him explaining some stuff. It's not the entire part, but it's something: http://youtu.be/ZRLxkZF0xKE

Edit: Added YouTube link.
[- Alex -]

P r o m i s e s wrote:

I watched his stream when he cried because quote: "TSM has been very good to me. I really want TSM to win worlds, and that's not going to happen with me. and I believe Amazing is an upgrade in comparison to myself. We just can't beat C9 right now and I think Amazing will change that a ton."
Kinda sad to see him going like this. Sounds like he really loved being in TSM. It's kinda like when Chaox tols Dyrus he'd be leaving TSM.
He also said how great of a player Amazing is mechnically and how much he loves TSM.
Why they dont take Insec. TSM with Insec eh , eh . But yea insec only know Korean
P r o m i s e s

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

P r o m i s e s wrote:

I watched his stream when he cried because quote: "TSM has been very good to me. I really want TSM to win worlds, and that's not going to happen with me. and I believe Amazing is an upgrade in comparison to myself. We just can't beat C9 right now and I think Amazing will change that a ton."
Kinda sad to see him going like this. Sounds like he really loved being in TSM. It's kinda like when Chaox tols Dyrus he'd be leaving TSM.
He also said how great of a player Amazing is mechnically and how much he loves TSM.
Why they dont take Insec. TSM with Insec eh , eh . But yea insec only know Korean
There are rumors of InSec going to CLG, so we might see that happen
[- Alex -]

P r o m i s e s wrote:

There are rumors of InSec going to CLG, so we might see that happen
Why? Dexter is perfect for CLG wtf..... This season team was like the best team ever CLG had.

I love CLG , but rly they dont need Insec. But i'm not the manager sooo....
Witch Mercy
god damn friggin' stupid shxt mystery skins
been tryna get tpa and championship thresh skins from them and all I get are the shxt skins that I don't own wtf
[before you say anything yes it's been confirmed and proven that you can get those skins from mystery skins]
Kanye West
Insec won't go to a non korean team. I'm predicting he goes to najin sword to replace Helios.
Sapphiire_old_1
Alex Ich,Nien, TheOddone, Scarra they are all leaving what the hell is happening, league of legends = over and out ?
P r o m i s e s

Graciee wrote:

been tryna get tpa and championship thresh skins from them and all I get are the shxt skins that I don't own wtf
[before you say anything yes it's been confirmed and proven that you can get those skins from mystery skins]
Yeah It's posaible to get Championship Thresh, but the chances are very minimal. Championship Riven not though.
Btw I've gotten TPA Shen, TPA Orianna & Red Card Katarina this week from mystery gifting :3
Vulf

SoG Tava wrote:

Alex Ich,Nien, TheOddone, Scarra they are all leaving what the hell is happening, league of legends = over and out ?
Could be a lot of things. Personal issues possibly?

Talked about it some a few pages back. League isn't dying, but almost all of those guys have been playing as long as I have if not longer. To be honest league is kinda boring when you've played it that long. lol

Riot hasn't really done anything in a very very long time to make this game interesting. Changing seasons is supposed to do that like going from season 1 to season 2 was a pretty large change in the meta. Season 4 is pretty much season 3 again, but with more things to complain about. Season 4 has been a disappointment for me so far. :(
yumether
e
[- Alex -]

Ryford wrote:

Graciee wrote:

gotta sell your soul for that champ thresh
Haha .

Vulf wrote:

SoG Tava wrote:

Could be a lot of things. Personal issues possibly?

Talked about it some a few pages back. League isn't dying, but almost all of those guys have been playing as long as I have if not longer. To be honest league is kinda boring when you've played it that long. lol

Riot hasn't really done anything in a very very long time to make this game interesting. Changing seasons is supposed to do that like going from season 1 to season 2 was a pretty large change in the meta. Season 4 is pretty much season 3 again, but with more things to complain about. Season 4 has been a disappointment for me so far. :(
Yeap , S4 is like copy/paster S3. I play since s3 .
Jordan
damn, met a Riot employee in ranked
[- Alex -]

Jordan wrote:

Lol?
Witch Mercy

P r o m i s e s wrote:

Graciee wrote:

Yeah It's posaible to get Championship Thresh, but the chances are very minimal. Championship Riven not though.
Btw I've gotten TPA Shen, TPA Orianna & Red Card Katarina this week from mystery gifting :3
WOW!!!!!!!!
brb rq life
Jordan

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Jordan wrote:

Lol?
I've been matched with Riot Geist

btw

High gold / Low platinum is absolutely the WORST elo. I think people that got boosted to diamond or plat last season are slowly (quickly?) climbing down the ladder and they sit here at the moment. Just had a jungle WW that had a spirit stone at 33 minutes (you had one fucking job m8) and, in the same game, twitch died once bot and then came mid because "fuck blitz noob supp". I had to leech exp (and cs) with him and he still kept dying \:D/ Same thing happened with a ryze yesterday that died once in the top lane and then came bot saying he needed "300 cs" ...

hi im dragon
you can get championship riven; its been confirmed by a rioter
Blaziken
Sauce?
Sapphiire_old_1

Blaziken wrote:

Sauce?
Euhm ok ... why don't you post this in the general pokemon thread ?
BrokenArrow
it's a pun
Sapphiire_old_1
well i guess i am a baka then cause i don't get it :s
Kanye West

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Yeap , S4 is like copy/paster S3. I play since s3 .
S4 is way worse than S3. Which was way worse than S2. Which was actually slightly better than S1. Although the best part about S1 was that nearly every champion was viable in competitive play.
Sapphiire_old_1

Kanye West wrote:

Although the best part about S1 was that nearly every champion was viable in competitive play.
Malzahar mid and brand top <3
Navizel
Sapphiire_old_1
It is like a hype train every one leaving and transfering
f i z i k

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Navizel wrote:

http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/theoddone-steps-down-cws-amazing-new-jungler-for-tsm-17942/ welp
What WHAT? They got Nightblue3 as a replace for jungler and they take Amazing? ........ Wtf. I rly think Nightblue3 is one of the best jungler from NA or EU.
XD Nightblue is absolutely overrated and not even close to Amazing skills. NB3 isn't even good in soloqueue and jungling in premade is a complete different task than in soloqueue.
Sapphiire_old_1
While i personaly think he is a bit overrated, he is defenitly realy good but yeah solo Q is still diferent then playing in a team
[- Alex -]
I can't play this game anymore. I BECOME SO TOXIC....... I was like is just a game last 2-3 weeks and now i'm CANT YOU WIN YOUR LANE FFS YOU ARE RYZE VS RENE! Or , YEA INVADE 3 TRIPLE FOR MID.

I can't stop flaming and the rage..... pff . This game.
La Volpe

SoG Tava wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

Although the best part about S1 was that nearly every champion was viable in competitive play.
Malzahar mid and brand top <3
You forgot about Kennen and Vlad top. :(
P r o m i s e s
I got promoted to Silver 1. Last 2 games are in silver 1, all others are silver 2. (see screenshot below) 1. If it continues like this I might be able to reach Gold in a few days.

HighSee
4 game losses. Ugh, getting outplayed and my teammates are clueless. I need a break haha.
Kanye West
Malz used to be better than vlad and kennen top. You had Ashe mid, Warwick jungle, Shen bot and roaming Eve and that team was unstoppable. Double suppression, global initiate, global teleport + shield, and a roamer with 50 second true stealth, stun on attack out of stealth. And a shit ton of damage.

Alternatively full global comp with pre-nerf GP, pantheon, TF, Ashe and Shen.
P r o m i s e s
New TSM support confirmed to be "TSM Gleebglarbu". If I recall corectly he ended on the 5th on the NA challenger ladder in season 3. I'm not expecting much from him though. I think he used to be Cloud9 Tempest support.
Also Curse taking in Xpecial is kind of a bastard move. Bunnyfufu wasn't a support for Curse for that long, right? And now he's immediatley a sub
[- Alex -]

P r o m i s e s wrote:

New TSM support confirmed to be "TSM Gleebglarbu". If I recall corectly he ended on the 5th on the NA challenger ladder in season 3. I'm not expecting much from him though. I think he used to be Cloud9 Tempest support.
Also Curse taking in Xpecial is kind of a bastard move. Bunnyfufu wasn't a support for Curse for that long, right? And now he's immediatley a sub
Yeap. Curse are like we play with a supp 3-4 games. Let's replace it. Dont try to play many more games. I rly hate Curse for that.

Curse manager don't know who a team works.
OzzyOzrock
Last time I got fed was 3 weeks ago. Last time I won lane was like 12 games ago. Oh the hard times, will they improve me in the end?
Vulf

hi im dragon wrote:

you can get championship riven; its been confirmed by a rioter
Source?

As far I know you can't because it's still a Limited Edition skin. If you are talking about the random Reddit thread with some guy asking Riot support it's already been confirmed to be a mistake and you can't get it.
AutoMedic
I main support

Deal with it
show more