1. osu! forums
  2. Other
  3. Video Games

show more
posted
League's community as a whole is pretty damn Toxic so I don't really think it's fair to say "X Nationality is the worst".
posted
While I don't want to generalize, most of the Chinese players I've run into make horrendous plays and never communicating with the rest of the team. I will mention that they are mostly duos or triples though, so it's most likely them just goofing around.
posted

HighSee wrote:

While I don't want to generalize, most of the Chinese players I've run into make horrendous plays and never communicating with the rest of the team. I will mention that they are mostly duos or triples though, so it's most likely them just goofing around.
Since I'm a chinese player as well, I kinda understand their situation. It's not that they dislike communicating, it's just that most of them don't know english. Since the chinese LoL management is as horrendous as the chinese players you may have run into on your server, people simply DISLIKE the chinese LoL. But as many of you know, the chinese government isn't on the friendliest of terms with taiwan, and so being the douches they are, taiwan servers are blocked in china, so that isn't a choice. And so, they end up playing on another server despite not knowing the language...

OR they are simply players with macs, and cannot install chinese/taiwan clients, and so are forced to play NA with around 220 ping average (e.g. me :? )
posted

Vulf wrote:

League's community as a whole is pretty damn Toxic so I don't really think it's fair to say "X Nationality is the worst".
Typical EUNE player: fuck Poland
posted
LMQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Xiaoweixiao op. c:
posted

siiiigh (fyi the enemy consisted of level 20's so it wasn't that hard)
posted

LOMO
posted

Navizel wrote:

LOMO
Not so hard tho. But with my 120 ping and 25 fps . RIP
posted
LOMO
posted

She has big, beautiful... personalities. LOMO
posted
xmithie's reaction to losing vs lmq

750/750
posted

tyrael6192 wrote:

xmithie's reaction to losing vs lmq

750/750
did you watch sheep's comment tho

posted
GOD DAM

I lose 2 promos do Diamond 5..... RIP the dream.
posted

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

GOD DAM

Oh God i would be mad as hell, don't give up tho
posted
WTF is happening with me
posted

SoG Tava wrote:

WTF is happening with me
That champion pool out of meta, mostly
posted
Yeah, it would be better if you don't pick assassin's on the current patch. My champion pool is 99% assassin-heavy and probably the reason why I dropped so many divisions lately (at least that's what I keep telling myself).
If you want to win just play boring stuff like Ziggs and make the enemy team throw at baron after stalling out the game for 50 minutes.
posted
omg, that feeling when you have a blitzwank, pull the enemy blue buff, have zed get first blood on fiddlesticks, steal their enemy red and overall just dominate the game knowing when all the buffs spawn

wish I had recorded it
posted

SoG Tava wrote:

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

GOD DAM

Oh God i would be mad as hell, don't give up tho
Never. DIAMOND IS MY DREAM. But i want a team , not to try carry 1 vs 5....
posted

Kanye West wrote:

LOMO
show more