League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
14,939
show more
BrokenArrow
Wee I met a nice spanish guy from Curse Voice and I've been playing duoQ with him for quite a while now
Is it just me or are all spanish people super friendly and easy to get along with?

Also thanks for your words from last page guys. Gonna straight up /mute all from now on in every single game to prevent stuff like that..
Vulf
All the Spanish and Mexicans I've met on league have been pretty cool people. Started playing on LAN with some of them.

I've had /all muted since forever. Almost nothing good ever comes from it except for those (EXTREMELY) rare cases where someone calls you out on a nice play. 99% of the time people just argue in it with their own team for some reason. Should be removed from the game like Smite has done imo.

I mute people on my team in solo queue all the time, but only the really obnoxious ones otherwise I still like to talk in game. lol
Blaziken

BrokenArrow wrote:

Wee I met a nice spanish guy from Curse Voice and I've been playing duoQ with him for quite a while now
Is it just me or are all spanish people super friendly and easy to get along with?

Also thanks for your words from last page guys. Gonna straight up /mute all from now on in every single game to prevent stuff like that..
I met this really nice French player who carried me through a game as Rammus. Never spoke to him again after a month tho but I still see him on my list and think to myself "I should really play with this guy again sometime."
Feast
Uhhh, all the spanish I meet in game are really toxic, the most toxic community I've seen so far Q.Q
Navizel
Double IP this weekend looks like a compensation for all the bad Twitch and Zed players this week.
P r o m i s e s

BrokenArrow wrote:

Wee I met a nice spanish guy from Curse Voice and I've been playing duoQ with him for quite a while now
Is it just me or are all spanish people super friendly and easy to get along with?

Also thanks for your words from last page guys. Gonna straight up /mute all from now on in every single game to prevent stuff like that..
The LoL community is pretty toxic but there are also some nice people :3.
I met a Portugese Lee Sin main a few days ago. Nice guy and he plays Lee pretty well.
[- Alex -]
Question . I'm the only one from EUNE servers? Q-Q
Feast
Looks like you are
HighSee

Blaziken wrote:

Curse Voice Keys
c365309f-d8a9-41fe-a16e-68cfd83419a8 Taken by me
a8786d20-6bcd-45a6-81b4-f42e03273212 (Taken)

Post what one you took. So I can mark it taken.
[- Alex -]

Ninth IX wrote:

Looks like you are
Dam.....
GeeNX

WingsOfDeadthx wrote:

Question . I'm the only one from EUNE servers? Q-Q
I told 1 or 2 pages ago Im playing for a while on EUNE, because I want my smurfs to get IP, I can help you if you want.

Also, most spanish players I've known are really toxic, most spanish top players are toxic as well.......but there are some very friendly, of course. But they tend to be really toxic and you can guess if it's spanish when starts laughing "jajajaja" or just writes really bad english xD
Feast

GeeNX wrote:

Also, most spanish players I've known are really toxic, most spanish top players are toxic as well.......but there are some very friendly, of course. But they tend to be really toxic and you can guess if it's spanish when starts laughing "jajajaja" or just writes really bad english xD
That's totally what I live with the spanish people, this "jajajaja" :o

But I know how it feels to have a toxic community, the french are one of the worst aswell
Vulf
League's community as a whole is pretty damn Toxic so I don't really think it's fair to say "X Nationality is the worst".
HighSee
While I don't want to generalize, most of the Chinese players I've run into make horrendous plays and never communicating with the rest of the team. I will mention that they are mostly duos or triples though, so it's most likely them just goofing around.
Greyusb

HighSee wrote:

While I don't want to generalize, most of the Chinese players I've run into make horrendous plays and never communicating with the rest of the team. I will mention that they are mostly duos or triples though, so it's most likely them just goofing around.
Since I'm a chinese player as well, I kinda understand their situation. It's not that they dislike communicating, it's just that most of them don't know english. Since the chinese LoL management is as horrendous as the chinese players you may have run into on your server, people simply DISLIKE the chinese LoL. But as many of you know, the chinese government isn't on the friendliest of terms with taiwan, and so being the douches they are, taiwan servers are blocked in china, so that isn't a choice. And so, they end up playing on another server despite not knowing the language...

OR they are simply players with macs, and cannot install chinese/taiwan clients, and so are forced to play NA with around 220 ping average (e.g. me :? )
Yapa

Vulf wrote:

League's community as a whole is pretty damn Toxic so I don't really think it's fair to say "X Nationality is the worst".
Typical EUNE player: fuck Poland
Witch Mercy
LMQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Xiaoweixiao op. c:
agu

siiiigh (fyi the enemy consisted of level 20's so it wasn't that hard)
Navizel


LOMO
[- Alex -]

Navizel wrote:



LOMO
Not so hard tho. But with my 120 ping and 25 fps . RIP
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply