forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Slith

La Volpe wrote:

I've been last pick quite alot lately. :roll:
that's just normal. you can be anything you want at normal. play rank at low ELO and feel the wrath of being last pick
La Volpe

Slith wrote:

that's just normal. you can be anything you want at normal. play rank at low ELO and feel the wrath of being last pick
Normal or ranked games my point is: I find it sad that people avoid support like if it was some kind of STD. Also, in ranked got more people willing to play support and i'm in Silver 5. (I consider it low "Elo")
Sapphiire_old_1

La Volpe wrote:

I've been last pick quite alot lately. :roll:

Support can be fun i honestly dont mind if i have to play it
those
I do this when I'm first pick
La Volpe

SoG Tava wrote:

I love to play support, but sometimes it's nice to play a other role.
Justykanna

Slith wrote:

play rank at low ELO and feel the wrath of being last pick
I think I've been last pick my for all but one of my last fifteen ranked games at Bronze 1. =/

La Volpe wrote:

I find it sad that people avoid support like if it was some kind of STD.

SoG Tava wrote:

Support just happens to be my worst role. I dunno why it's so commonly hated though. Though I agree it can be a lot of fun.
Navizel

Is Annie buffed? She's quite op right now. I don't really use Annie (bought her and refunded before) and I only got to play her 4 times so far
Justykanna

Otonashi07 wrote:

s Annie buffed? She's quite op right now. I don't really use Annie (bought her and refunded before) and I only got to play her 4 times so far
I've seen a LOT of Annies lately, but that might just be in part of the mid-Assassins getting nerfed. =S
Maybe you're just getting really good with her? ;)
Navizel

Justykanna wrote:

Otonashi07 wrote:

Is Annie buffed? She's quite op right now. I don't really use Annie (bought her and refunded before) and I only got to play her 4 times so far
I've seen a LOT of Annies lately, but that might just be in part of the mid-Assassins getting nerfed. =S
Maybe you're just getting really good with her? ;)
Still having problems using her so I won't say I'm already good using her.

But she does so much damage with r+w+q+ignite even with only a doran or two
SiFly_old
Still having problems using her so I won't say I'm already good using her.

But she does so much damage with r+w+q+ignite even with only a doran or two
Even without a dorans she does 50% of your hp as a support, kinda hurts. I can't play her at all though, she feels really awkward with her low range on abilities except ult and no mobility on her kit. While she has 625 autoattack range which is huge, quite strange.

She is straight forward with a lot of damage, so she should be a really strong pick in lower elo parts where actual positioning and this lower range is less of a problem. Seems she is 100% flash reliant on higher elo games.
GeeNX
Annie's always had a big burst, its nothing new about her, and she's a goodsupport because she has low cd stuns and so much base damage, I heard tje adc of my team sayimg that annie was doing like even more damage than the adc . Just because of W and Tibbers
Sapphiire_old_1

GeeNX wrote:

Annie's always had a big burst, its nothing new about her, and she's a goodsupport because she has low cd stuns and so much base damage, I heard tje adc of my team sayimg that annie was doing like even more damage than the adc . Just because of W and Tibbers

Annie supp is great indeed because of the high burst 5 man stun tibbers , on the other side she is so squishy and most of the time u have to flash to place ure ult and most of the times in competetive play she is focused down before she can even place here ult
SiFly_old

GeeNX wrote:

Early game most supports are actually stronger than the adc, zyra, lulu, sona, annie, syndra all easily outdamage an adc with their abilities + aa trades.
Sapphiire_old_1
SiFly_old

Doing quite fine playing as support, or playing a non mainstream anymore adc ;(
BrokenArrow

Games like this are what I love about this game. Even though we were behind by 221 points, my team didn't give up and we fighted until the very end.
And yes, we managed to win.

On another note, AP Ezreal's damage is actually quite crazy. :D
SiFly_old
Don't you lose 2 points if a person on your team dies?
BrokenArrow
Fuck, looks like I can't trap any of you guys.
BUT IT WAS CLOSE NEVERTHELESS SHUT UP

But seriously, I had some really close Dominion games today, 'twas fun >_>
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

On another note, AP Ezreal's damage is actually quite crazy. :D
ez's always op...gay
Navizel

SiFly wrote:

Even without a dorans she does 50% of your hp as a support, kinda hurts. I can't play her at all though, she feels really awkward with her low range on abilities except ult and no mobility on her kit. While she has 625 autoattack range which is huge, quite strange.

She is straight forward with a lot of damage, so she should be a really strong pick in lower elo parts where actual positioning and this lower range is less of a problem. Seems she is 100% flash reliant on higher elo games.
Oh yea. When I use her as a support she does more damage (lower level not much items) than my ad partner lol
dekoe

Otonashi07 wrote:

She hasn't exactly been buffed huge amount recently. Maybe minor improvements to her mechanics.
Annie's been the same champion, but she's picking up more play now due to her ability to shine in utility and damage I guess.
Low CDs, mana costs, good harass+combos, and an awesome stun. Makes her a good support like you've tried.

http://i.imgur.com/WzB8Acv.jpg
You should look at Annie Bot's flowchart!
Nofool
wtf, can we play as 6 now xd ?
Sapphiire_old_1

Nofool wrote:

wtf, can we play as 6 now xd ?

i dont think so , if we could there would already have been a post on reddit
Navizel

dekoe wrote:

Otonashi07 wrote:

She hasn't exactly been buffed huge amount recently. Maybe minor improvements to her mechanics.
Annie's been the same champion, but she's picking up more play now due to her ability to shine in utility and damage I guess.
Low CDs, mana costs, good harass+combos, and an awesome stun. Makes her a good support like you've tried.

http://i.imgur.com/WzB8Acv.jpg
You should look at Annie Bot's flowchart!
Most of that is what I usually do when I go Annie but thanks for the link~
zerothefallen
It's becuase of Tabbz or w/e his name is. He was part of Royal Club and SK T1 repeatedly banned out annie support because they thought it was so strong.
Kanye West
Tabe, not Tabzz lol.
Sapphiire_old_1

Kanye West wrote:

Tabe, not Tabzz lol.

Yeah Tabzz is from LemonDogs (Eu)
Soarezi

No matter how many times i watch this, it makes me laugh everytime
Sapphiire_old_1
Tsm Bjerger King Ftw
Soarezi
Bejergerson?
burger king?
Nofool

SoG Tava wrote:

Tsm Bjerger King Ftw
they still don't have any chances to win a game against korean/taiwan etc team ,_,
BrokenArrow
Bjerger is by far the most awesome pro player for me, he's fun to watch while still being higher skilled than many other midlaners out there. I love this guy. :D

TSM might actually rise in the upcoming season with their current roasters, I always felt like Regi was their weak spot (could also be my imagination because I hate this guy lol). At least that's what I'm hoping for. :)
Sapphiire_old_1

BrokenArrow wrote:

Bjerger is by far the most awesome pro player for me, he's fun to watch while still being higher skilled than many other midlaners out there. I love this guy. :D

TSM might actually rise in the upcoming season with their current roasters, I always felt like Regi was their weak spot (could also be my imagination because I hate this guy lol). At least that's what I'm hoping for. :)

Nope it is not ure imagination Regi was definitely there weak spot , i dont say he was bad he was just not on the same level as the rest of the team
Hika
I mean, no one likes him, and he was overly aggressive in laning phase during Worlds! So glad he's retired; what a douche.
Vulf
Heads up that elo decay is still in effect until the first pre-season patch. The soft reset will be based off your MMR and decay doesn't affect that.
Hakeru
>LoL indo new patch
>Shop
>xerath 480ip
>insta buy

and the next day xerath back to 4800 ip

i love this server
SiFly_old

Vulf wrote:

Heads up that elo decay is still in effect until the first pre-season patch. The soft reset will be based off your MMR and decay doesn't affect that.
Are you sure? I don't have the timer that says 'X' days left till decay, while I am very close to 0, or already at 0 days.

EDIT: I'm inactive in league, didn't drop points or anything.
Azer

OUR CIRCLE CLICKING TEAM WILL RISE

SOONTM
Vulf

SiFly wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Are you sure? I don't have the timer that says 'X' days left till decay, while I am very close to 0, or already at 0 days.

EDIT: I'm inactive in league, didn't drop points or anything.
I decayed last night.

If you aren't going to play during the pre-season it doesn't matter if you fall out of a division or not, because the soft reset and the placement games go off your MMR and decay doesn't effect your MMR. Not really a big deal unless you do plan on playing ranked during the pre-season. :)
Azer

holy mother of stomps
show more