forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

Vlad's Q, when it healed 100% of the damage :D
You mean the revolver stacking Vlad? Yeah that was awful.
Vyander

Kanye West wrote:

Baltis Baltus wrote:

So far, what are your thoughts about Jinx guys ?
Ridiculously broken, w does way too much damage at level 1 and slows too much, she pushes too fast, has a skill with as much disengage as an anivia wall and just does way too much early game damage in general. You can even use W to initiate fights which is broken as fuck in early and midgame. Basically she just has way too much utility without sacrificing damage. No adc has as much combined utility and damage as jinx. Usually AD carries are strong in some things and weak in others but jinx is just strong in everything (except maybe mobility). Why play a niche utility ad carry or a niche lane bully ad carry when you can just play jinx instead?

I'm really disappointed in Riot's new ad carries like varus, draven, quinn, lucian and jinx. I think they forgot what the word "carry" means by giving all of them such huge advantages in early laning phase.
ahahaha totally agree with you, I just play Graves when i have to ADC, old school
Seikunai
Can't play Jinx.

Too overused.

Whenever I'm going to click Jinx, someone else gets her.
GeeNX

Vulf wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

Vlad's Q, when it healed 100% of the damage :D
You mean the revolver stacking Vlad? Yeah that was awful.
With revolver stacking was even worse, but his Q before healed the 100% of damage you did
Love

It's happening.
Dazmi
Give it up for this guy
Agnes

Love wrote:

It's happening.
Only took you seven thousand years. =| Pretty sure you would have gotten it sooner if you weren't so lazy. :P
meanwhile, i need to finish my placements. gg.
BrokenArrow

Agnes wrote:

Only took you seven thousand years. =| Pretty sure you would have gotten it sooner if you weren't so lazy. :P
meanwhile, i need to finish my placements. gg.
Good luck!
Shiro
11 losses in a row now I'm fucking done with this game
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

With revolver stacking was even worse, but his Q before healed the 100% of damage you did
I have been around since before Vlad release and I don't think his Q ever healed him for 100% on it's own.

Edit: I had to go check past patch notes to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

At the bottom: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/V ... Background

His Q never healed for 100% of the damage he did on it's own. Now 3 revolver Vlad with max E stacks is a different story.
PyaKura

Twi$ted Fate, the Money Maker !
Vulf
Not sure how many of you guys follow sites like reddit, reignofgaming etc.. but a lot of info on the preseason changes has been posted in the past day or so. I'm kinda liking what I see.

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... n_changes/
Reign of Gaming: http://www.reignofgaming.net/
Glass
fk
GeeNX

Vulf wrote:

Not sure how many of you guys follow sites like reddit, reignofgaming etc.. but a lot of info on the preseason changes has been posted in the past day or so. I'm kinda liking what I see.

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... n_changes/
Reign of Gaming: http://www.reignofgaming.net/

I do follow reddit and surrenderat20

Also, I was fucking sure that vlad's Q healed you 100%.... it have to be ww's then. So if Vlad didn't do that, I think that Vlad's Q insta healed you, now you need to get the blood of your spell back, if I am not wrong
oJefff

GeeNX wrote:

I do follow reddit and surrenderat20

Also, I was fucking sure that vlad's Q healed you 100%.... it have to be ww's then. So if Vlad didn't do that, I think that Vlad's Q insta healed you, now you need to get the blood of your spell back, if I am not wrong
No, you're not wrong. And I do visit reddit sometimes but not as much as I could. Btw, have you guys seen the story between Zed and Nocture? :O
Kanye West
I'm liking the season 4 changes so far. Maybe I can bring out the ghostblade unkillable tankturne again
GeeNX
I saw so much about that Zedturne story, but didn't read nothing about it yet

And I really hope in season 4 the supports and junglers get much better!
Justykanna

GeeNX wrote:

Sounds like those are the two roles that'll see the most changes, just from reading the post that Riot put up a day or two ago.
Eager to see the changes affecting supports, myself.
oJefff

GeeNX wrote:

I saw so much about that Zedturne story, but didn't read nothing about it yet

You should it's very interesting and making sense. Just look at these pictures, they are so cool haha:

http://i.imgur.com/4UnybI2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wU1Hmhz.jpg
Fabi
GeeNX
Info are datamined from a recent patch in LOL Garena

[Champ #117 SPOILER FROM GARENA] Sarcos, the Vanguard of the Obelisk

Passive - Guardian's Riddle / Sarcos creates a mirage of himself after successfully casting three spells. Additionally, Sarcos also conjures his own illusion after receiving magic damage from five spells.
Illusions deal 10% of Sarcos' physical and magic damage and will perform any spell used by him.
Q - Shifting Sands (CD:9) Sarcos summons a sandstorm in a small area around him for 2 seconds, dealing 180 damage and evading all basic attacks. Projectiles will not be able to land on Sarcos while he is phased.
W: Summon: Obelisk (CD: 16) After a short delay, Sarcos summons the mighty Shurima Obelisk on a targeted area. Enemies caught in the wake are dealt 280 damage and knocked up for two seconds. Sarcos' illusions will summon a less powerful obelisk on their current locations.
Obelisks last for 4 seconds and grant 20% increased movement speed to Sarcos and his illusions.
E: Oasis (CD:12) Sarcos summons an ancient ward that emits 3 pulses of energy, healing allies for a percentage of their missing health. All illusions are absorbed by the ward, increasing the number of pulses for each illusion consumed.
R: Arcanus (CD: 180)
Sarcos becomes enveloped with intense arcane magic, increasing in size and continuously draining all nearby enemy champions' ability power. While in this form, Sarcos gains increased health and loses his range. All of Sarcos' basic attacks during Arcanus will gain bonus magic damage based on his current ability power.
EDIT 1: more spoilers: placeholder skins for 'Pharoah_Xerath', 'Shurima_Trundle', and 'Sandstorm_Sivir'

post: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... _vanguard/
maal

GeeNX wrote:

Info are datamined from a recent patch in LOL Garena

[Champ #117 SPOILER FROM GARENA] Sarcos, the Vanguard of the Obelisk

Passive - Guardian's Riddle / Sarcos creates a mirage of himself after successfully casting three spells. Additionally, Sarcos also conjures his own illusion after receiving magic damage from five spells.
Illusions deal 10% of Sarcos' physical and magic damage and will perform any spell used by him.
Q - Shifting Sands (CD:9) Sarcos summons a sandstorm in a small area around him for 2 seconds, dealing 180 damage and evading all basic attacks. Projectiles will not be able to land on Sarcos while he is phased.
W: Summon: Obelisk (CD: 16) After a short delay, Sarcos summons the mighty Shurima Obelisk on a targeted area. Enemies caught in the wake are dealt 280 damage and knocked up for two seconds. Sarcos' illusions will summon a less powerful obelisk on their current locations.
Obelisks last for 4 seconds and grant 20% increased movement speed to Sarcos and his illusions.
E: Oasis (CD:12) Sarcos summons an ancient ward that emits 3 pulses of energy, healing allies for a percentage of their missing health. All illusions are absorbed by the ward, increasing the number of pulses for each illusion consumed.
R: Arcanus (CD: 180)
Sarcos becomes enveloped with intense arcane magic, increasing in size and continuously draining all nearby enemy champions' ability power. While in this form, Sarcos gains increased health and loses his range. All of Sarcos' basic attacks during Arcanus will gain bonus magic damage based on his current ability power.
EDIT 1: more spoilers: placeholder skins for 'Pharoah_Xerath', 'Shurima_Trundle', and 'Sandstorm_Sivir'

post: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... _vanguard/

confirmed as fake

just read the first comment lol
GeeNX
Just read more comments lol

[–]Bixler17 18 puntos 9 horas atrás
Check the riot account though, 17 days old and single comment, plus they denied that lucian was real before they released him. Not saying believe the post but the riot account is just as unreliable.

Thank you

Also in surrenderat20 were leaks that next champ would be related with nasus/renekton or a yordle.

Thing is, this is not 100% but we can't say it's a fake that fast ^^
maal

GeeNX wrote:

Just read more comments lol

[–]Bixler17 18 puntos 9 horas atrás
Check the riot account though, 17 days old and single comment, plus they denied that lucian was real before they released him. Not saying believe the post but the riot account is just as unreliable.

Thank you

Also in surrenderat20 were leaks that next champ would be related with nasus/renekton or a yordle.

Thing is, this is not 100% but we can't say it's a fake that fast ^^
sigh why dont you read some more comments

besides a riot flair is only obtainable by being a vertified riot worker
- O n i -
all this zedturne talk
what about brand and lucian

SiFly_old
Not sure about what to think about support changes. Spamming wards and buying oracle was free plat elo. Hard to carry games as easily as it is now as support when buying vision is limited.
Kanye West
Yeah support is going to depend more on mechanics, synergy and counter play which I actually like.

Also hopefully it will be easier to carry games from the jungle. Free ward sweeper? Yes please!
Agnes

Kanye West wrote:

Yeah support is going to depend more on mechanics, synergy and counter play which I actually like.
Being a support main, I'm going to be very excited to try out the new items and bring about more strats while playing. It might take me a while to re-form how I do vision wards (because holy crap I put down so many pinks after the 2nd and 3rd backs), but it'll be worth it.

also yay less reason to be bitched at for not warding since everyone can do a part \:D/
maal

Agnes wrote:

Kanye West wrote:

Being a support main, I'm going to be very excited to try out the new items and bring about more strats while playing. It might take me a while to re-form how I do vision wards (because holy crap I put down so many pinks after the 2nd and 3rd backs), but it'll be worth it.

also yay less reason to be bitched at for not warding since everyone can do a part \:D/
yay that means more flaming for those WHO DOESNT TAKE USE OF IT .___.

seeing myself as a top lane main, but mostly playing support in ranked, i love getting my adc fed and getting carried by that \:D/
Shiro

100th win, first try kennen
renekton raped me
I suck at csing
Vulf
Except support right now really isn't a support anymore after a certain point. You are pretty much a vision ward bot which is stupid and I'm glad they are changing that up a lot.

If you played in season 1 maybe early season 2 support was probably the funnest role in the game, because you actually did stuff. Sadly every support has been severely gutted since then.

Jungler is more of the support now than the actual support is lol.
Slith

Vulf wrote:

Except support right now really isn't a support anymore after a certain point. You are pretty much a vision ward bot which is stupid and I'm glad they are changing that up a lot.

If you played in season 1 maybe early season 2 support was probably the funnest role in the game, because you actually did stuff. Sadly every support has been severely gutted since then.

Jungler is more of the support now than the actual support is lol.
i agree with you. if they are putting that ward slot up in season 4 then i would think people won't even use supports anymore. practically maybe anyone can go support. like some secondary initiator or something. well if anyone wants to play i'm at PH server IGN: IoL Rias Gremory currently at gold V which i suck
Kanye West
Man I wish riot had a server on the east coast. Playing with 120 ping is a real disadvantage when you play against west coasters with 10-20. Sucks when you can't flash skillshots without perfect timing. Today I flashed a malphite ult but still got knocked up after the flash even though the malphite didn't hit me because of the latency.
DeletedUser_3473174
-
BrokenArrow

therealhashtag wrote:

Hello~ :3

I am ranked Silver V (Yes, i was inactive for month and i didn't play LoL often)
but now im playing again!

Name Ingame LoL : Fahrerflucht
Server : EUW
German Language if u want to skype :3

I don't care what i play (Even Support etc...)
if i have a team which doesn't flame and doesn't **** me up... ^^

I think i have more than 400 wins, don't know, look for me in euw :S
Holy shit I might be imagining things but I could swear I have played against you yesterday
Justykanna

Kanye West wrote:

Man I wish riot had a server on the east coast. Playing with 120 ping is a real disadvantage when you play against west coasters with 10-20. Sucks when you can't flash skillshots without perfect timing. Today I flashed a malphite ult but still got knocked up after the flash even though the malphite didn't hit me because of the latency.
I died twice on one game where apparently a melee hit killed me AFTER I flashed away... Which is dumb.
If you don't flash away in time for that crap, it shouldn't take your flash CD away...
oJefff

Shiro wrote:

100th win, first try kennen
renekton raped me
I suck at csing
Darius support new meta?
DeletedUser_3473174
-
PyaKura
Trolled around again, won a game and lost another one. Well I didn't actually troll, but my premade mates did : our botlane was Money Maker Twisted Fate and Support Karthus. And I'm quite surprised that they managed to win their lane with this duo twice in a row.

Also, ranked games truly depend on you, mostly. Since you simply cannot count on.your allies, picking snowballing and strong early game champs is the best way to win. Udyr fits this role perfectly. Actually I'm quite surprised by his clearing speed. I should play him a lot more.
tiper
Wow, Shiro's almost lvl30.
show more