forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kanye West

Baltis Baltus wrote:

So far, what are your thoughts about Jinx guys ?
Ridiculously broken, w does way too much damage at level 1 and slows too much, she pushes too fast, has a skill with as much disengage as an anivia wall and just does way too much early game damage in general. You can even use W to initiate fights which is broken as fuck in early and midgame. Basically she just has way too much utility without sacrificing damage. No adc has as much combined utility and damage as jinx. Usually AD carries are strong in some things and weak in others but jinx is just strong in everything (except maybe mobility). Why play a niche utility ad carry or a niche lane bully ad carry when you can just play jinx instead?

I'm really disappointed in Riot's new ad carries like varus, draven, quinn, lucian and jinx. I think they forgot what the word "carry" means by giving all of them such huge advantages in early laning phase.
Soarezi
lucian is beyond useless
Kanye West

Soarezi wrote:

lucian is beyond useless
Yeah because Riot fucked up his design, making him a pretty damn good lane bully but then do absolutely nothing mid/lategame with his ult.

All I've ever seen lucian do was maybe win lane, and then doing nothing lategame because he sucks dick.
maal
dongerino
GeeNX
@Vulf, I'd like a full remake including a VU of WW, but with WW standard goal, I mean, being an assasin. I hope Riot do a good job with him
Shiro
Played 6 hours straight yesterday, got 9 losses in a row and not a single victory
Among the funny stuff that happened: poppy refusing to concead top lane despite my calling first, we ended up going 2v1 against a riven and poppy fed
I got decimated by a plat 3 nidalee as renekton
I got 2v1'd as renekton by zed+leblanc (needless to say, I could do nothing)

I didn't even play well at all it was absolutely horrible I got seriously pissed
that's what I get for not playing in three weeks
GeeNX
I hate ranked games because of trolls, but the thing is in normal there are even more. That "I said it first" thingie is the biggest problem
Soarezi

maal wrote:

dongerino
pizzarino
GeeNX

things I have to deal with w/e

I wonder why I still try soloQ
maal

Soarezi wrote:

maal wrote:

dongerino
pizzarino
pastarino
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

@Vulf, I'd like a full remake including a VU of WW, but with WW standard goal, I mean, being an assasin. I hope Riot do a good job with him
They already made an assassin version of Warwick it's called Rengar and we all know how balanced that champion is. He needs to be remade to where he is purely a jungler because every nerf Warwick has had the past 2 years is because of Lanewick. Riot already said they don't want to remove his tanky lifesteal role.

If you think stuff like Yorick is terrible to lane against then you probably would have quit the game when Warwick had double the healing from his current passive, Q costed literally no mana, did more damage, and healed for 100% of the damage he dealt. There was even a time when his W was global lol. This all went untouched in season 1 until someone played him top lane in dreamhack 2011 then the fotm happened twice and he is what he is now. Lanewick shouldn't be a thing ever.

I used to think Lucian was bad until I saw the Koreans dominate with him in WCG a few games. He could use some minor buffs though.
GeeNX
Vlad's Q, when it healed 100% of the damage :D
Shiro
I was playing a normal (I'm not even level 30 yet), and in normals call order prevails - otherwise it's just completely chaotic. I've met a ton of players who agree with that and are nice enough to change when they didn't call first, but I've met a few assholes who ruined games because they think the team revolves around their gigantic ego.
BrokenArrow
Honestly, when I want to try out new champions I just jump into normals, instalock the champion I'd like to play, call my lane and mute anyone on my team who starts bitching about it. This has nothing to do with me being a toxic player or anything, I just don't really care about teamplay in normals, alI I came for was an enemy who is a bit smarter than a bot to practice against.
maal

BrokenArrow wrote:

Honestly, when I want to try out new champions I just jump into normals, instalock the champion I'd like to play, call my lane and mute anyone on my team who starts bitching about it. This has nothing to do with me being a toxic player or anything, I just don't really care about teamplay in normals, alI I came for was an enemy who is a bit smarter than a bot to practice against.
you could be ruining a game for others you know
Kanye West

Shiro wrote:

I was playing a normal (I'm not even level 30 yet), and in normals call order prevails - otherwise it's just completely chaotic. I've met a ton of players who agree with that and are nice enough to change when they didn't call first, but I've met a few assholes who ruined games because they think the team revolves around their gigantic ego.
Play normal draft.

There's no point playing normal blind unless with friends or you want to play a banned champ.
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

when i want to try a new champion i just go 77/0/0 against bot hue my computer is too low so i can't instalock in normal...
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

You mean the revolver stacking Vlad? Yeah that was awful.
Vyander

Kanye West wrote:

Baltis Baltus wrote:

So far, what are your thoughts about Jinx guys ?
Ridiculously broken, w does way too much damage at level 1 and slows too much, she pushes too fast, has a skill with as much disengage as an anivia wall and just does way too much early game damage in general. You can even use W to initiate fights which is broken as fuck in early and midgame. Basically she just has way too much utility without sacrificing damage. No adc has as much combined utility and damage as jinx. Usually AD carries are strong in some things and weak in others but jinx is just strong in everything (except maybe mobility). Why play a niche utility ad carry or a niche lane bully ad carry when you can just play jinx instead?

I'm really disappointed in Riot's new ad carries like varus, draven, quinn, lucian and jinx. I think they forgot what the word "carry" means by giving all of them such huge advantages in early laning phase.
ahahaha totally agree with you, I just play Graves when i have to ADC, old school
Seikunai
Can't play Jinx.

Too overused.

Whenever I'm going to click Jinx, someone else gets her.
GeeNX

Vulf wrote:

GeeNX wrote:

You mean the revolver stacking Vlad? Yeah that was awful.
With revolver stacking was even worse, but his Q before healed the 100% of damage you did
Love

It's happening.
Dazmi
Give it up for this guy
Agnes

Love wrote:

It's happening.
Only took you seven thousand years. =| Pretty sure you would have gotten it sooner if you weren't so lazy. :P
meanwhile, i need to finish my placements. gg.
BrokenArrow

Agnes wrote:

Only took you seven thousand years. =| Pretty sure you would have gotten it sooner if you weren't so lazy. :P
meanwhile, i need to finish my placements. gg.
Good luck!
Shiro
11 losses in a row now I'm fucking done with this game
Vulf

GeeNX wrote:

With revolver stacking was even worse, but his Q before healed the 100% of damage you did
I have been around since before Vlad release and I don't think his Q ever healed him for 100% on it's own.

Edit: I had to go check past patch notes to make sure I wasn't imagining things.

At the bottom: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/V ... Background

His Q never healed for 100% of the damage he did on it's own. Now 3 revolver Vlad with max E stacks is a different story.
PyaKura

Twi$ted Fate, the Money Maker !
Vulf
Not sure how many of you guys follow sites like reddit, reignofgaming etc.. but a lot of info on the preseason changes has been posted in the past day or so. I'm kinda liking what I see.

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... n_changes/
Reign of Gaming: http://www.reignofgaming.net/
Glass
fk
GeeNX

Vulf wrote:

Not sure how many of you guys follow sites like reddit, reignofgaming etc.. but a lot of info on the preseason changes has been posted in the past day or so. I'm kinda liking what I see.

Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... n_changes/
Reign of Gaming: http://www.reignofgaming.net/

I do follow reddit and surrenderat20

Also, I was fucking sure that vlad's Q healed you 100%.... it have to be ww's then. So if Vlad didn't do that, I think that Vlad's Q insta healed you, now you need to get the blood of your spell back, if I am not wrong
oJefff

GeeNX wrote:

I do follow reddit and surrenderat20

Also, I was fucking sure that vlad's Q healed you 100%.... it have to be ww's then. So if Vlad didn't do that, I think that Vlad's Q insta healed you, now you need to get the blood of your spell back, if I am not wrong
No, you're not wrong. And I do visit reddit sometimes but not as much as I could. Btw, have you guys seen the story between Zed and Nocture? :O
Kanye West
I'm liking the season 4 changes so far. Maybe I can bring out the ghostblade unkillable tankturne again
GeeNX
I saw so much about that Zedturne story, but didn't read nothing about it yet

And I really hope in season 4 the supports and junglers get much better!
Justykanna

GeeNX wrote:

Sounds like those are the two roles that'll see the most changes, just from reading the post that Riot put up a day or two ago.
Eager to see the changes affecting supports, myself.
oJefff

GeeNX wrote:

I saw so much about that Zedturne story, but didn't read nothing about it yet

You should it's very interesting and making sense. Just look at these pictures, they are so cool haha:

http://i.imgur.com/4UnybI2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/wU1Hmhz.jpg
Fabi
GeeNX
Info are datamined from a recent patch in LOL Garena

[Champ #117 SPOILER FROM GARENA] Sarcos, the Vanguard of the Obelisk

Passive - Guardian's Riddle / Sarcos creates a mirage of himself after successfully casting three spells. Additionally, Sarcos also conjures his own illusion after receiving magic damage from five spells.
Illusions deal 10% of Sarcos' physical and magic damage and will perform any spell used by him.
Q - Shifting Sands (CD:9) Sarcos summons a sandstorm in a small area around him for 2 seconds, dealing 180 damage and evading all basic attacks. Projectiles will not be able to land on Sarcos while he is phased.
W: Summon: Obelisk (CD: 16) After a short delay, Sarcos summons the mighty Shurima Obelisk on a targeted area. Enemies caught in the wake are dealt 280 damage and knocked up for two seconds. Sarcos' illusions will summon a less powerful obelisk on their current locations.
Obelisks last for 4 seconds and grant 20% increased movement speed to Sarcos and his illusions.
E: Oasis (CD:12) Sarcos summons an ancient ward that emits 3 pulses of energy, healing allies for a percentage of their missing health. All illusions are absorbed by the ward, increasing the number of pulses for each illusion consumed.
R: Arcanus (CD: 180)
Sarcos becomes enveloped with intense arcane magic, increasing in size and continuously draining all nearby enemy champions' ability power. While in this form, Sarcos gains increased health and loses his range. All of Sarcos' basic attacks during Arcanus will gain bonus magic damage based on his current ability power.
EDIT 1: more spoilers: placeholder skins for 'Pharoah_Xerath', 'Shurima_Trundle', and 'Sandstorm_Sivir'

post: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... _vanguard/
maal

GeeNX wrote:

Info are datamined from a recent patch in LOL Garena

[Champ #117 SPOILER FROM GARENA] Sarcos, the Vanguard of the Obelisk

Passive - Guardian's Riddle / Sarcos creates a mirage of himself after successfully casting three spells. Additionally, Sarcos also conjures his own illusion after receiving magic damage from five spells.
Illusions deal 10% of Sarcos' physical and magic damage and will perform any spell used by him.
Q - Shifting Sands (CD:9) Sarcos summons a sandstorm in a small area around him for 2 seconds, dealing 180 damage and evading all basic attacks. Projectiles will not be able to land on Sarcos while he is phased.
W: Summon: Obelisk (CD: 16) After a short delay, Sarcos summons the mighty Shurima Obelisk on a targeted area. Enemies caught in the wake are dealt 280 damage and knocked up for two seconds. Sarcos' illusions will summon a less powerful obelisk on their current locations.
Obelisks last for 4 seconds and grant 20% increased movement speed to Sarcos and his illusions.
E: Oasis (CD:12) Sarcos summons an ancient ward that emits 3 pulses of energy, healing allies for a percentage of their missing health. All illusions are absorbed by the ward, increasing the number of pulses for each illusion consumed.
R: Arcanus (CD: 180)
Sarcos becomes enveloped with intense arcane magic, increasing in size and continuously draining all nearby enemy champions' ability power. While in this form, Sarcos gains increased health and loses his range. All of Sarcos' basic attacks during Arcanus will gain bonus magic damage based on his current ability power.
EDIT 1: more spoilers: placeholder skins for 'Pharoah_Xerath', 'Shurima_Trundle', and 'Sandstorm_Sivir'

post: http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... _vanguard/

confirmed as fake

just read the first comment lol
GeeNX
Just read more comments lol

[–]Bixler17 18 puntos 9 horas atrás
Check the riot account though, 17 days old and single comment, plus they denied that lucian was real before they released him. Not saying believe the post but the riot account is just as unreliable.

Thank you

Also in surrenderat20 were leaks that next champ would be related with nasus/renekton or a yordle.

Thing is, this is not 100% but we can't say it's a fake that fast ^^
show more