forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
GeeNX
Riot needs to give us like 10k RP
Aoriki
What happens when you and two friends play a round, not playing serious, a fed Vayne on the other side and a jungle Varus? You get this...

....wdf just happened?
GeeNX
you can compare normal games with friends and ranked games :D

Sadly the last 2 loses their jungler was awful...

Also, morde triforce op
Navizel

getting tired of this shit. 3 consecutive ranked game with trolls.
Azer

Otonashi07 wrote:

honestly in 300ish ranked games I've never had anything like this.
Vulf
I only got stuff like that at the bottom of silver. Gold/plat still has it's fair share of trolls, but no one has threatened to troll or afk for me yet.
Blaziken

GeeNX wrote:

Riot needs to give us like 10k RP
Riot needs to give me my money back. I swear they said it was out of their control on the forums tho.
Justykanna

Otonashi07 wrote:

I've gotten a few people within my ~60 ranked games pull crap like that.
I've also gotten twice within the last two days that automatically assume Gangplank is an ADC, even though I say I'm going top... What.
Blaziken

Justykanna wrote:

Otonashi07 wrote:

I've gotten a few people within my ~60 ranked games pull crap like that.
I've also gotten twice within the last two days that automatically assume Gangplank is an ADC, even though I say I'm going top... What.
I pick Nasus and everyone assumes I am going jungle. I don't even know how to play jungle (yes, shoot me).
BrokenArrow
clear camps
gank

not too hard
Justykanna

Blaziken wrote:

I pick Nasus and everyone assumes I am going jungle. I don't even know how to play jungle (yes, shoot me).
That's not nearly as bad. ;)
I've never seen a Gangplank go bottom. I have, however, seen a Nasus jungle.
Cyclohexane

I thought I was gonna have one of these "get lots of kills and still lose" games

are you proud of me yet Zeraph-senpai ;_;
Blaziken

BrokenArrow wrote:

clear camps
gank

not too hard
Tried it.
Died on red camp,no leash.

I PLAYED MY FIRST GAME AS SUPPORT EVER!!!! (28 levels in...)

tbh, in this game I was biting my nails since I was out of wards and I had no idea where the jungler was...
Probably jerking it in base since he didn't come bot once.
Vulf
I used to play the hell out of support GP. Then he got nerfed like 3 patches in a row. RIP
Kanye West
also RIP jungle GP
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I used to play the hell out of support GP. Then he got nerfed like 3 patches in a row. RIP
How do you support with a Gangplank? o_O

Kanye West wrote:

also RIP jungle GP
Eh, when I first tried Gangplank at roughly level 25, I tried jungling with him and failed misably. He's not that great for ganking because he has no stun/strong slow. =/
Azer
So I tried playing league with a tablet

Result

If anyone wants to watch the full game, it starts at around 48 minutes. http://www.twitch.tv/azerfrost/b/470251287
Vyander

Azer wrote:

So I tried playing league with a tablet

Result

If anyone wants to watch the full game, it starts at around 48 minutes. http://www.twitch.tv/azerfrost/b/470251287
omg your nickname is the best hahahahah
Vulf

Justykanna wrote:

You don't because it got nerfed too hard.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Justykanna wrote:

You don't because it got nerfed too hard.
How could you before?
GeeNX
So much damage without items and just your E = constant harrass + damage for your adc. It was funny hp support

Tbh I always was more fan of yorick support
Justykanna

GeeNX wrote:

So much damage without items and just your E = constant harrass + damage for your adc. It was funny hp support

Tbh I always was more fan of yorick support
Geez...
I like using Gangplank for crit on top lane.

Yorick I can see. So much poke and slow.
I dunno how he works aside that though. I just know he's annoying and ooms fast if he pokes too much.
Vulf
Your Q would crit for like 300 damage at level 1 if the RNG gods blessed you and you would auto win lane after that lol. It was a cheese support, but it worked until GP got nerfed really hard. Also stuff like sona and lulu do the poking like 500x better now while providing shields/heals for the carry.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Your Q would crit for like 300 damage at level 1 if the RNG gods blessed you and you would auto win lane after that lol. It was a cheese support, but it worked until GP got nerfed really hard. Also stuff like sona and lulu do the poking like 500x better now while providing shields/heals for the carry.
Yeah but that means you'd need a crit item, no? lol. Then you'd have no money for wards.
I find it odd that one of the default titles for Gangplank is Support... =S
I really like him now (he's my main now), I can't imagine how he'd be back then.
Vulf
Runes?
tiper

Finally we've got our ranked team. 5 wins in a row and we are in gold4.
BrokenArrow
That feel when you burn all of your saved money on runes and then realize they're the wrong ones :c
That feel when you realize you can't sell them :C
La Volpe
@Tiper's post.

"WeSuckButWeCanWin" Lol nope.
GeeNX

Meteos king of swag
Fabi
Kanye West

tiper wrote:

Finally we've got our ranked team. 5 wins in a row and we are in gold4.
nice job! we went 4-1 and gold 5 on ours, including beating a full team of diamond 1 for the 4th win, but then we lost to another team of diamond 1's for our 5th game
tiper
After that we lost two games. 5-2 now, still g4. I think that's because we just got tired of playing 7 games in a row.
Justykanna
New Gangplank skin?! =O
I waaaaant.
Hika
ARAM is actually quite fun. Not fun when you suck though. qq
Navizel
tfw first time penta, lose game

Ruiika_old

Otonashi07 wrote:

Gratz ^w^

sux that you lost the game tho lolz
maal
SKT T1 is getting wrecked atm

http://www.twitch.tv/ongamenet
Nofool
WCG LoL Korea>>>>LoL world championships ........ ffs
Navizel

Ruiika wrote:

Otonashi07 wrote:

Gratz ^w^

sux that you lost the game tho lolz

thanks. Vi is playing while at work gfdi.
PyaKura
Just bought Frost Blade Irelia and re-played her for the first time in weeks. 3vs3, went 13/2/9. Poor Kha'Zix. :c
I rushed Iceborn Gauntlet which simply stopped him from dealing damage and "bursted" (well, it's not really a burst, Irelia mainly being a sustained damage dealer) him down 100 - 0 in 2 or 3 seconds. I could go Randuin for more HP but then I'd be sacrificing some damage, which I didn't want.

Irelia really is a fun champion.
show more