show more
Finales Funkeln
hi guys.
Kanye West

Justykanna wrote:

ssful because you're half of bottom lane thatwell. xD

Hika wrote:

j4 ults fucking get me killed because no one knows how to hit r once they ult
Yeah, I found absolutely no one deactivates the crater manually... No one. I don't get why.
Because its hilarious to trap your teammates lol

I love trapping my entire team with the enemy and e-q'ing out, too funny
OzzyOzrock
i tried adc with caitlyn i take everything back
Hika

Kanye West wrote:

I love trapping my entire team with the enemy and e-q'ing out, too funny
you're a heartless fuck

i hope you get ulted by a j4 on your team and die in it
Yasen Baka
So I went and pick up LeBlanc cause she looked like a fun champion to play. One game later, all I can say is DAYUM, THAT BURST.
[ Xaive ]

MetalGearSnake wrote:

So I went and pick up LeBlanc cause she looked like a fun champion to play. One game later, all I can say is DAYUM, THAT BURST.
Gl teamfighting with LB lol ^^
maal

[ Xaive ] wrote:

MetalGearSnake wrote:

Gl teamfighting with LB lol ^^
just make sure you burst their adc down; her kit is amazing for that in a team fight
Hakeru

went full premade with friends suddenly matched up with some japanese osu players as the opponent
they're quite good , got fucked up in early game on the bot lane

dem weabooness on my team

speaking of japanese community , have you guys seen this
http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends ... _in_1hour/
Vulf
I always hear that melee champions like Warwick are absolute trash in ARAM, but I beg to differ.

I have yet to have a game (ARAM) as him where I didn't get ridiculously fed. I guess having 1400+ games as him mean something. lol

Agnes wrote:

and that warwick avatar is adorable, vulf
Thanks. <3
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

I always hear that melee champions like Warwick are absolute trash in ARAM, but I beg to differ.
That's why I stopped playing it. Friends kept telling me that melee just sit in the back and engage when the team does. Borrrrrrrrrrrrring.
24 of the 27 champions I own, are melee.
- O n i -

ad ahri?
maal
http://imgur.com/a/nb0Dy

maybe you'd like this
La Volpe
Hmmm.. looks like we can ban 4 champions now. (I don't know how that bug happenned tho. o_o)

GeeNX

La Volpe wrote:

Hmmm.. looks like we can ban 4 champions now. (I don't know how that bug happenned tho. o_o)

that happened me a tons of times in ranked, it's just visual. Every team stills banning3
La Volpe

xRa1n wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

that happened me a tons of times in ranked, it's just visual. Every team stills banning3
Oh okay, I wasnt looking on the champion screen when they were banning so I was a little suprised hehe.
Vulf
They do need to add more bans though. 6 total bans for over a 110 champions isn't enough. DotA2 has 10 total bans and they have less heroes than league.
Blaziken
Get back from holiday.
Jump on the Solo Q. Demacia top always wins gams.

The game was slow over all. Only one tower got taken I think.
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

They do need to add more bans though. 6 total bans for over a 110 champions isn't enough. DotA2 has 10 total bans and they have less heroes than league.
Someone on reddit did the math and found that riot needs to add more champs until implementation of 4 bans, idk I didn't verify his math though
Vulf
It has very little to do with the the overall total number of champions. It's that with 10 total bans you could pretty much remove an entire role from the game (ADC, and Support)...

Who

The

Hell

Cares??

With how stale the game is right now I would be completely fine with pro teams having to run some bruiser/mage, and support bot lane. Would definitely make the game worth watching again. The whole ADC and support bot lane has been set in stone (with the meta) and there is no way to change that unless something like this is implemented before they make more champions for those roles.

Really wouldn't be that big of an issue for solo queue other than people who main one role would be screwed over lol. Then again you would have to rely on the enemy to ban the same.
GeeNX
omfg, I had so much fun this game, that brand was so funny xD

Sorry Kanye, I took ur name a bit

Yapa_old_1
Everybody loves me.

DeletedUser_613592
z
rEdo
well dunked, bro
Forseen
well dunked, bro
DaDeceptive0ne
well dunked, bro
Cydros
MEH

J4 to strong for you
DaDeceptive0ne
Wow gud Job and well done!

Have fun in Diamon League <3
BrokenArrow

We went 2 toplaners and 1 adc solo bot and won this shit.
People have no idea (at least on my elo) how to deal with stuff that is SLIGHTLY different from the current meta, kinda sad actually.

also I'm so excited, I'll definitly watch LCS all night today ;w;
Devalix_old
Is it just me or is EUW broken again?
Yapa_old_1

Devalix wrote:

Is it just me or is EUW broken again?
It is.

I said.

DeletedUser_613592
z
GeeNX

That vi even flashed away, what a bitch xD
Kanye West
Kha'zix is so much fun in ARAM

So is Jayce (maybe that's because I main him though)
KSHR
let me ask what I'm always thinking of.

what do you think of Blitzcrank in aram?
to be honest I've barely seen someone who carried with him.
so personally I can't think he's op at least in aram :(
Hika
dunk squaaaaaaaaaaaaad
Nofool

KSHR wrote:

let me ask what I'm always thinking of.

what do you think of Blitzcrank in aram?
to be honest I've barely seen someone who carried with him.
so personally I can't think he's op at least in aram :(
[Aram] his grab is pretty op in early but it becomes useless in late,
ap blitz can be usefull because he can one shot someone from the orther team (if there is no 5 tank õ_o)
i think that ad or tanky blitz is just useless
anyway he's not op x_x but funny to play 8D

Edit : wtf c9 lost hard against vulcun
Justykanna
Had a Ryze enter a champion select today and go: "I'm going Ryze, doesn't matter what's open." AFTER top and mid were called.
...who does that?
Fabi
Who is this pokemon?!

BrokenArrow

NoFool wrote:

YOU SIR, ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE
Nofool

BrokenArrow wrote:

NoFool wrote:

YOU SIR, ARE A FUCKING ASSHOLE
yeah i know they are already first ,_, intentionnal feeding ? 21-3 or something like that o_o
show more