Awoo-
IGN = ChopBananas

Plat 5 - anything but jungle
Hika
i hate jungling because my ganks are just not that sick
Love

pls, csing in arams underrated
Jordan
I'm sick of people throwing games in completely retarded ways... I was in my last promo game (1 won atm) and it was pretty much GG for them and our varus had to chase ashe bot alone... the rest of their team catches him and forces a teamfight... they took our nexus straight away being in extreme disavantage
Our varus even flamed at us for being "split" when he actually was chasing alone like a retard
BrokenArrow
one thing that really upsets me
is the fact that the 1 looks almost exacly like the I ingame
Jordan
failed promo

i think i'll just stop playing this fucking game for a while
Vulf
If it's that stressful for you then don't play ranked. Why I play normals over ranked. Either that or just don't give a damn and keep playing lol.
Kanye West

Vulf wrote:

If it's that stressful for you then don't play ranked. Why I play normals over ranked. Either that or just don't give a damn and keep playing lol.
Qft, one ranked game per month is the best way

Started to get frustrated when this shitty matchmaking system put me against gold 2 to 4 players with me being a silver 2, damnit I just want to stomp silver 2 players
SiFly_old

Kanye West wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Started to get frustrated when this shitty matchmaking system put me against gold 2 to 4 players with me being a silver 2, damnit I just want to stomp silver 2 players
That is how I play, 1 game each 28 days on both gold V accounts ;(. Worst thing though is that I can't keep up my high winrate, since I;m not playing any games with any skill anymore.

Won an another 4v5. Have played 4; 4v5 ranked games, won all 4 xD. Less people in my team to throw, easy wins.
Azer

Kanye West wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Really? I haven't played solo for a while but I duoQ with a plat 3 (I'm silver 2) and our mmrs matches us with gold V-Plat 1
Made me realize There's not a huge difference between high silver and high gold. Everyone still makes retardedly dumb decisions.
I find it fun to go against players that are a little better mechanicly wise (Or maybe I'm better than I think I am and I have the skill of a high gold but meh, I don't really know, like i said I've barely noticed any major difference)

Also, premade 5s are always loads of fun.
Devalix_old
I don't get why 9/10 ppl dodge in normals if they have to support, they act like they're forced to support every game :?
Sharpy_old
Zac my favorite, and since I quit LoL, I'm still watching LSC NA:D
GeeNX

2 times quadra, AND THE THIRD TIME FINALLY GOT PENTA. Though that fiora made me go inside their nexus xD
Jordan
Some advice on building AD Zilean? Just wanna have some fun in normals but his autoattack animation is slow as shit. I fail if I build him like a normal adc.
those

Took freaking forever amg
BrokenArrow
Do you even Athene?
DaDeceptive0ne
Congrats on Gold :) I hope you keep it up and go ahead for Plat and shiet <3 :)

Peace, Gold II Promotion shitter!
Kanye West

Azer wrote:

Really? I haven't played solo for a while but I duoQ with a plat 3 (I'm silver 2) and our mmrs matches us with gold V-Plat 1
Made me realize There's not a huge difference between high silver and high gold. Everyone still makes retardedly dumb decisions.
I find it fun to go against players that are a little better mechanicly wise (Or maybe I'm better than I think I am and I have the skill of a high gold but meh, I don't really know, like i said I've barely noticed any major difference)

Also, premade 5s are always loads of fun.
you're right, it's really fun to play against skilled players. you learn a lot and it makes you better. I'm just kinda bitter that I have to play better players than other silver 2 players to rank up
Icyteru
I went from 20-13 to 20-19 in ranked over a period of 2 months. 6 ranked games in 2 months lol.

I think my MMR dropped from Gold 2 to Silver 2 over those games
Backfire

I can officially be an egotistical piece of shit to all the bronze players.
Devalix_old
One more win plssssss

DaDeceptive0ne
Keep it up yo! Keep it up yo!
NotEvenDoomMusic
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/22368641#profile

^ that's me JKS

It could be me.. if I followed his footsteps :'c but since I rarely see him IRL he's pretty much vanished into either his other games or his work (more likely).
Has awesome tips on how to improve my own overall gameplay (like, how to buy wards and actually use them. jk jk jk)

The best thing I've actually extracted from him whenever I ask him how he got to D1 that fast is:
"Play, and just play. It's like money grinding in WoW without those chinese people doing it for you"

Oh, and if you lose. It's statistical.
League tries to even out your W/L to 50%~ ish, some percent less and some percent above the average.
Even the top players will always have a winrate of less than 55% out of 1000 games.
And how league does its matchmaking: a little hocus pocus and knowing if you;
Have a win streak of XY = lets you queue with people below your skilllevel and harder opponents
Have a lose streak of XY = lets you queue with peolpe with more skilled people and easier opponents
???
and some other parameters. So yeah, basically, every game is difficult on its own.
Because, let us all be honest, you can't possibly 1v5 a whole team early, right? :u
maal
hi
DaddyCoolVipper
master yi is so good at killing tanks oh man
Awoo-
Don't give up Devalix, it took me 3 promos to get into plat T.T
Icyteru

NotEvenDoomMusic wrote:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/22368641#profile

^ that's me JKS

It could be me.. if I followed his footsteps :'c but since I rarely see him IRL he's pretty much vanished into either his other games or his work (more likely).
Has awesome tips on how to improve my own overall gameplay (like, how to buy wards and actually use them. jk jk jk)

The best thing I've actually extracted from him whenever I ask him how he got to D1 that fast is:
"Play, and just play. It's like money grinding in WoW without those chinese people doing it for you"

Oh, and if you lose. It's statistical.
League tries to even out your W/L to 50%~ ish, some percent less and some percent above the average.
Even the top players will always have a winrate of less than 55% out of 1000 games.
And how league does its matchmaking: a little hocus pocus and knowing if you;
Have a win streak of XY = lets you queue with people below your skilllevel and harder opponents
Have a lose streak of XY = lets you queue with peolpe with more skilled people and easier opponents
???
and some other parameters. So yeah, basically, every game is difficult on its own.
Because, let us all be honest, you can't possibly 1v5 a whole team early, right? :u
This is just baseless speculation originating from poor excuses. The real reason your winrate evens at 50% is due to you being placed against players of your presumed MMR, and if you go on a win streak, your MMR will rise to the point where you will eventually start losing because you're placed in fair matches.
Hika
^ that is very true.

I used to think it evened out for a reason but realized it's based off of who you're matched with.
Love

pls vayne, my mind

also Zeraph's annie = godlike
Yapa_old_1
[*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*]
Backfire

Syndra support still undefeated.
Justykanna
After that Taric win, I was at 199/199.
Two of those losses were 5vs4, with our team having five.
I can't buy a win now...

Kanye West

Backfire wrote:

Syndra support still undefeated.
omg you played with someone from team siren, totally jelly
BrokenArrow

5 premades in enemy team, 3 go afk after 10 minutes
New meta ftw
Remind me to never play normals again.
Katze

hey that was fun
Synchrostar
How to properly surrender when you had a 10kill lead bot and both bot n mids are trolling after

master yi op
lenkittykitty
< should seriously start playing pvp

but the fact that it's actual people and they're better then me is intimidating
Kanye West
jarvan is such a man

fucking love this guy

it feels pretty good to be the douchebag lane camper for a change

show more