forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
boat

Hika wrote:

has anyone ever tried Sona AP mid? she's so amazing at that and I didn't do pretty bad actually
lichbane+q proc bye healthbar
JesusYamato
draven q lvl1 is stonger than vayne q lvl5 dmg wise.
totally balanced (at least its not stealth+mobility which is the reason vayne is being QQd about atm)
Also im leveling another smurf to 30 atm which is the reason im not online a lot
Anhedonia
Draven's early game damage is ridiculous, glad that it will be nerfed soon
Hika
lol i get matched up with horrible adcs when I feel like supporting
Vulf

Ouariasse wrote:

draven q lvl1 is stonger than vayne q lvl5 dmg wise.
totally balanced (at least its not stealth+mobility which is the reason vayne is being QQd about atm)
Also im leveling another smurf to 30 atm which is the reason im not online a lot
They both deserve any nerfs that are coming their way.

I'm still confused on why they even buffed Vayne to begin with.

Vayne is one of those champions that riot went full retard with on design. Just look at her kit.
She has mobility that is also an attack modifier, a passive ability that gives her true damage which makes it impossible to itemize against her, A self peeling disengagement that also CC's if used properly, and a massive AD steroid that randomly grants stealth when paired with her other attack modifier.

No AD carry should have half of this. She is cried about a lot by high elo players. Bruisers can't even deal with her in a solo lane anymore.
Justykanna
So, let me get this straight.
People can copy and paste the chat to double check who calls what role in whatever order. Fine.
I do it and I get called out as it being 'Invalid'.
League community needs to make up their mind! -_-
tyrael6192
The order is different depending on ping and stuff like that. So one person might see person A call mid first, while someone else might see person B call mid first. It really isn't a reliable way of doing anything, you've just gotta stick to your guns.
Nofool

Justykanna wrote:

People can copy and paste the chat to double check who calls what role in whatever order. Fine.
So go play with your friends :d no random people op
(i hope they'll let you play what you want?)
Justykanna

tyrael6192 wrote:

The order is different depending on ping and stuff like that. So one person might see person A call mid first, while someone else might see person B call mid first. It really isn't a reliable way of doing anything, you've just gotta stick to your guns.
Yeah but they claimed they didn't even see a callout.
If it isn't reliable, why do people do it? I don't care what people decide to do, but people need to decide on one thing.

Nofool wrote:

So go play with your friends :d no random people op
(i hope they'll let you play what you want?)
I really only know four people total that I can play with and the chances of them all being free at the same time has gotten lower with the past few weeks.
So I end up just playing Summoner's Rift on my own a lot.
Another problem is that their (the four people I mentioned above) normal elo is way higher than mine so I end up getting destroyed in my lane / doing poorly against people I shouldn't be facing anyway.
And they don't like losing, nor do I like the feeling that I'm losing the game for my team.

It's okay, we ended up winning anyway, regardless of the bottom lane that lost quite handily.
Of course, Nasus starting 0/7/0 didn't help...
Anhedonia

Justykanna wrote:

Normal games are full of trolls like that. Draft pick is a bit better, atleast people can't instant lock >.>
BrokenArrow
From what I've experienced there are more trolls in soloQ than in normal games.
Justykanna

EternalGlory wrote:

Normal games are full of trolls like that. Draft pick is a bit better, atleast people can't instant lock >.>
Draft? Nothing stops people from picking a champion before you and taking the role you call.
At the end of the day, people just need to learn to cooperate a little...
Backfire

I have no idea what just happened.

Jarvan just pushed like all fucking game, so did Soraka.

And we somehow won because of it.
Vulf
Pick order > call order btw. Riot has already made an official statement on that.

If people don't respect pick order then screen the argument pre game and report them with an imgur link post game. I do it every time i have issues with tards who say "I called it first". I also auto punish them when I see people report them this way in the tribunal.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Pick order > call order btw. Riot has already made an official statement on that.

If people don't respect pick order then screen the argument pre game and report them with an imgur link post game. I do it every time i have issues with tards who say "I called it first". I also auto punish them when I see people report them this way in the tribunal.
Have they? I might need to look into that then. Which can cause issues because I don't own an ADC or a real support.
Auto punish?
Hika
there's a black champion coming out

omg

Ducky_old_1

Backfire wrote:

I have no idea what just happened.

Jarvan just pushed like all fucking game, so did Soraka.

And we somehow won because of it.
Real problem was thresh had too many kills and no reason for it and should've let his teammate have kills because he had full build.
those

New build.
Azer

lol akali free week
maal

Justykanna wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Have they? I might need to look into that then. Which can cause issues because I don't own an ADC or a real support.
Auto punish?
yes they have; luckily.
tyrael6192
i just dc/ed midway through a ranked game and couldn't reconnect, and i literally sat here cursing my internet for half an hour and feeling extremely angry b/c i was 6/0 ezreal and we were winning and everything was beautiful. when i eventually managed to reconnect, the game was already over and it turned out that my team won it without me.

i have never felt more relieved in my life

i need to relax lmao here's a thing

Justykanna

maal wrote:

yes they have; luckily
Well that's less fun then... lol

tyrael6192 wrote:

i need to relax lmao here's a thing
You can change what the pings say? What? lol.
- O n i -
So somehow we won despite Karthus and Garen being fed 8 and 10-0 early in the game.
So surprised how it turned out
Azer

tyrael6192 wrote:

I fucking need this.
Azer

omg ap ezreal is too fun
Love

Babblegam
Hakeru
speaking of ezreal

i just started to use blue build
which item should i get first , lizard / BT
Love

Hakeru wrote:

speaking of ezreal

lizard for true damage poke, BT for more damage
maal
i finally have internet again, so i can finally play again x.x
Hika
when I call MIA, I ping it 3 times then continuously type "MIA MIA MIA MIA" until my lane phase guy comes back

oh also, why do people tend to build manamune last in ez's blue build, doesn't make sense to me because I always go
lizard > manamune > gauntlet > w/e i normally build
maal

Hika wrote:

when I call MIA, I ping it 3 times then continuously type "MIA MIA MIA MIA" until my lane phase guy comes back

oh also, why do people tend to build manamune last in ez's blue build, doesn't make sense to me because I always go
lizard > manamune > gauntlet > w/e i normally build
most sane people rush their tear of god(dess???) to get the stacks going

also haha "mia"
Hika
ok for you "ss"
Vulf

Hika wrote:

Relevant

Hika
reminds me of this

Kin
op riven mid
Nofool

op...
Hika
>nostacks

ok

well no they don't show stacks in result
SiFly_old

Yeah, gold on my 2nd account ;) now they are both gold V,
Blaziken

Dis kassadin. Silence everyone and their mothers.
Glass

Hakeru wrote:

speaking of ezreal

BT first, lizard got nerfed again and now it's garbage for blue build.
show more