posted
Total Posts
show more
Hika
This is for solo queue I'm assuming?
Justykanna

Hika wrote:

This is for solo queue I'm assuming?
Two of mine are duo, the other six aren't.

I'm not a silver-calibur player so I don't wanna be placed there. >_>
Vulf
Yeah since ranked 5's only has to play 5 placement games.

Your placement also depends what you were the previous season. If you were diamond in season 2 and lost over half of your placements you will probably be placed in high gold or low plat. Same goes for bronze, but instead if you win like 8 games you will probably still be put into low silver. Not really sure about new ranked players.

Justykanna wrote:

Two of mine are duo, the other six aren't.

I'm not a silver-calibur player so I don't wanna be placed there. >_>
Thing is silver players aren't even that good. Not saying there isn't a difference between a bronze 5 player vs a silver 5 player (because i have bronze 5 friends). Lots of "LMAO WTF" still happens often in silver. I'm silver 2 now and it's still pretty bad lol. I'd probably be gold by now if I played ranked more than once a month.
Justykanna

Vulf wrote:

Your placement also depends what you were the previous season. If you were diamond in season 2 and lost over half of your placements you will probably be placed in high gold or low plat. Same goes for bronze, but instead if you win like 8 games you will probably still be put into low silver. Not really sure about new ranked players.
I didn't rank last season. Only hit level 30 on January or so.

Vulf wrote:

Thing is silver players aren't even that good. Not saying there isn't a difference between a bronze 5 player vs a silver 5 player (because i have bronze 5 friends). Lots of "LMAO WTF" still happens often in silver. I'm silver 2 now and it's still pretty bad lol. I'd probably be gold by now if I played ranked more than once a month.
I'm not good, that's why I don't think I'm Silver-level.
Icyteru

Cya guys
Vulf
I'm really surprised they didn't give you guys Outback Renekton. I know it's Oceania, but I figured a majority of the players will be from Australia.
GiraffePants
Name's GiraffePants

Mainly play mid/support but i dont play as often ever since i found osu ;p

I mostly just do ARAM now, so feel free to add if you like

on NA btw
SiFly_old

Blaziken wrote:

Doing nothing wins me the game. Any tips?
Works fine, I got gold by afk farming botlane 24/7. While my team dies or kills or does something else on the map.

Willing to play some games with players from EUW here for funz.

EUW players:
SiFly / W0p
?
?
?
Nofool
could someone talk about the udyr's jungle build ? (+runes/masteries?) wanna try e _ e
i saw a lot of udyr those 2 last days with many differents build (ad tank, ap tank, full tank) and i absolutely don't know which play style/build is the best
Blaziken
People are practicing Udyr so they're not shit when they buy dat skin on release day.
I think AD tank is the best.
Nofool
i won't buy the skin, i don't have any money ,_, i just want to play him because i remember that i played him a lot last season, but i don't remember how i played him õ_o
GeeNX
You can go for agressive udyr or more tanky one I think, the difference is, jungle item. Lizard or ancient golem. Then if you're going more agressive go for BOTRK if not just rush aegis. Then I think common build
Kanye West
the gold farming is too strong

also dat twitch

Justykanna
I thought they fixed the item sets. They still don't work for me. =/
GeeNX
Xin ap is funny

Devalix_old
The people in this game: Better feed because someone took my mid!
Kanye West

Devalix wrote:

The people in this game: Better feed because someone took my mid!
and they also feed if they get their mid

so it's mid AND feed
silmarilen
so we made a 5man premade team with people from #dutch
damn im bad, especially with champs that arent nasus
Tenshi
What's the rate that your elo decays by?

I'm less than a week from the deadline, but the internet where I'm staying is so unstable that I've been stuck with bots, so I was curious as to how much time I would have before I go to college.
Kanye West
Bronze - 0
Silver - 10
Gold - 25
Plat - 35
Diamond - 50

Every 7 days after not playing ranked for 28 days
Tenshi
Well dang, looks like I'm screwed.

Thanks though.
Magicphoenix
those

Funny how you can get away with just about anything
SiFly_old

silmarilen wrote:

so we made a 5man premade team with people from #dutch
damn im bad, especially with champs that arent nasus
To describe a situation.

They had a TF mid, he just locked a gold card and used it on the wave and used wildcards after, only clearing the wave partially. So our jayce, : 'Help I;m scared it is a TF with everything on cd and he has autoattack that do 40 damage each, while mine autoattacks do double, and my combo will do 7-8 times the damage he can possible do. I'll better walk back and wait at my turret and let TF farm. And maybe, maybe when he got his abilities back I'll fight him!.

Silm meanwhile after zed did 50% of his hp with a combo without ult, and he still has ignite. I'll guess I'm perfectly fine with 30% hp at my turret, no way he can do that amount of damage.\

<3
silmarilen
told you im bad, and unlike you i wasnt joking
BrokenArrow

Best ARAM team ever holy shit (Even though we were squishy as fuck and almost full ap)
Stefan
mfw I lose with my 13/4/15 Hecarim. -.-
YunoFanatic
I use karma though the Sakura Karma xD as you see karma has been reworked and her 1st skill is like harrasing players most xD so i kinda like her and buy all her skin lol but i loved the most is the traditional karma :( wich gives me the sadness because non of her skill in other skin has an effects like the traditional karma :( hope they add some..
Vulf

Magicphoenix wrote:

http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/27/texas-teen-makes-violent-joke-during-video-game-is-jailed-for-months

Yeah, wth.
This kid is from Austin, Texas (the city i currently live in) where they blow things like this way out of proportion.

His life is pretty much screwed if he gets 8 years.
Magicphoenix
Worst thing is, for such a shitty reason he gets his life ruined, literally.
And 8 years is way too fkin much for such a young person for making such an obviously non-serious comment on a fucking Action-RTS game where everybody gets violent like that?
And seriously, "he lives near a primary school", tell me one place in Europe or USA in a populated area where there's no primary school in the vicinity?
Furthermore, how can the police possibly take such a serious action on that? What the heck seriously.
If that's how it works over there, I wonder why that whole city is not behind bars yet lol
maal

i wonder if this new skin made me better
BrokenArrow
I prefer the Nurse skin
maal

BrokenArrow wrote:

I prefer the Nurse skin
but i dont
BrokenArrow
fgt
stickydog
x
GeeNX
addictive
Blaziken
A terrible game. But I can't stop playing it and wasting my money on it.
SiFly_old
Placement matches of our pro #dutch ranked team games has been done. 2 wins, 3 losses. We didn;t reach our goal, But we are close. Only 1 more division to go to reach Bronze V! Bronze IV is now the strongest osu LoL team!

No clue why the enemies had a gold/diamond players in our last placement ;s
maal
i'm still trying to come up with a general name for the general osu! ranked team ;_;
Justykanna

maal wrote:

i'm still trying to come up with a general name for the general osu! ranked team ;_;
osu! has a team? o_o
show more