forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
Justykanna

They all had Boots and Rod of Ages near the twenty minute mark. Seemed pretty determined to have the same items for whatever reason...
They then sold all their items... I dunno...
Easy win.
SiFly_old

Vulf wrote:

Xerath is boring to play despite being broken OP. So probably Sejuani if you want something interesting.
Sejuani is the strongest jungler/champ at the moment after her reworks. She'll probably get some nerfs soon to make her more balanced.
Kanye West
strong? maybe. strongest? definitely no
Haseo_old

Premade with 3 friends IRL (except garen). Was playing at a cafe, so I didn't bother editing.

I might have KSed everything. I TOOK MID LANE
Hika
i don't know why i start losing after i buy new runes and change my masteries
like please what am I doing wrong
- O n i -

dat voyboy build
SiFly_old

Kanye West wrote:

strong? maybe. strongest? definitely no
Banned a lot, and still has the highest winrate in rankeds.
Kanye West
solo queue winrate doesn't mean anything

most of the strongest champions have surprisingly low winrates because people "copy the pros" and inevitably suck. look at shen, he has like a 40% winrate because retards pick him if he isn't banned, and proceed to suck terribly. but, shen is arguably one of the strongest champions in the game if played correctly.

sejuani is an okay jungler because her ganks are strong and she has great early-midgame utility. but, come lategame, she becomes an ult bot and then poses zero threat. sure you fire off your ult and stun some people for a few seconds, and then charge to their adc only to do pretty much no damage, get kited or straight up killed, and hope to god the rest of your team is competent enough to clean up the rest of their team. i guess she's also an average peeler, but there are better champs for peeling than sejuani.

reason she has such a high winrate in solo queue is that, not many people play her, and those who do can usually snowball lanes and get the rest of the team really far ahead.
silmarilen
didnt zed have like 100% winrate at some point in LCS?
Liut

silmarilen wrote:

didnt zed have like 100% winrate at some point in LCS?
he had 100% win rate in the finals of the spring lcs ( gambit vs fnatic) as far as i remember the procedure was: let Zed farm mid, let him become unbeatable in 1vs1 and then split push till the end of the game
SiFly_old
In 5v5 premades obviously other picks work out better, since they choose team setups with a mindset and plan. Shen is far from OP, but if you plan and time out his ultimates to get perfect 3v2/ 2v1 situations, or force splitpush scenarios he will do great.
Agnes

Ouariasse wrote:

lol
sweet baby jesus, waryas
Soulclenz
I played a match as Nami, she is cute.
Stefan

pls
Vulf

Kanye West wrote:

solo queue winrate doesn't mean anything

most of the strongest champions have surprisingly low winrates because people "copy the pros" and inevitably suck. look at shen, he has like a 40% winrate because retards pick him if he isn't banned, and proceed to suck terribly. but, shen is arguably one of the strongest champions in the game if played correctly.

sejuani is an okay jungler because her ganks are strong and she has great early-midgame utility. but, come lategame, she becomes an ult bot and then poses zero threat. sure you fire off your ult and stun some people for a few seconds, and then charge to their adc only to do pretty much no damage, get kited or straight up killed, and hope to god the rest of your team is competent enough to clean up the rest of their team. i guess she's also an average peeler, but there are better champs for peeling than sejuani.

reason she has such a high winrate in solo queue is that, not many people play her, and those who do can usually snowball lanes and get the rest of the team really far ahead.
Have you even played Sejuani since her rework? 80% of her kit is nerfed on the PBE right now because she IS too strong. Sejuani is one of the best tanky junglers in the game right now that does decent damage because of her two percent health abilities. Not sure where you get this "average peeler" since she has an AoE 70% slow due to her E's passive and a knock up on her Q. 10% pick rate is far from low.
Kanye West
did not even know about rework o.o gg no re

disregard that then

edit: yeah I just read the new abilities, damn this is op, expect to see a lot of sejuani in summer lcs. 70% constant AoE slow is ridiculously strong.
Love

I lost my series, but this made up for it.
Blaziken
Sand_Penguin
@winrate
hue hue hue hue hue... ...
Justykanna

Finally at 0.500.

Lost two top lane turrets really early and they kept split pushing with Teleports. They were about 1000 health away from killing out nexus. We kept farming minions that walked into our a base. We then aced them and beat them in a few more team fights and won. =)
Icyteru
>0 pentakills
lol bryan
Backfire

I AM LE SO RICH GONNA BUY SHITTY EZREAL SKIN K NAH IM KIDDING THATS FOR THE NOOBS
Love
get dat all-srar bu- oh, there's so many other good things to buy.
- O n i -
gift me a skinnnnnnn! ^^^^
Stefan

Hate Lows..
Imperitum
Anyone plays proxy singed here ?

For those who don't know what is it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIozOeStQnI

you can look the others vids too.
Haseo_old

Most intense game I ever had. Enemy team was very ahead early game with about 3k gold lead. It was still pretty difficulty, even when Vi disconnected. Thing is, this is the only time I have ever experienced proper communication and teamwork in a PHL Server Normal. We had our stand at the 2nd Midlane Tower, until we farmed up enough to even the gold lead.
- O n i -
ad carry annihilator
Blaziken

ADCs are way too easy.

Sivir in 2 easy steps:
1. Use Ultimate and E then auto attack everything
2. Check texts.

Before you know it you got a penta.
Backfire

#yogo
Agnes

I was actually laning against the Zed. Best way to counter him: be passive and be so annoying to him with your sustain, he just has no excuse BUT to give up. Much to my entertainment, out of the three kills I got, two of them was just a straight on spear onto the ADC because Janna is god tier.

also i guess fizz did a good portion too
Icyteru
so how do i view the replay of that 1 v 5 pentakill as vayne my friend just did?
Stefan

After a terrible 3v5 game it's enjoyable to have some good plays.
GeeNX
losing because our botlane losing because our botlane losing because our botlane OKAY LETS PLAY ADC THEN
tyrael6192

and the prize for best name euw goes to master yi
Kanye West
i main blitz but i am godawful at thresh

needs m00r practice #hookproblems
TKiller
Have you guys tried ap Xin in normals?

Shit's hilarious.
Justykanna

TKiller wrote:

Have you guys tried ap Xin in normals?

Shit's hilarious.
I've wanted to try him for a while but it looks so weak. D=
- O n i -
not weak at all
AP xin 1v1s towers and baron all day
Aoriki
I kinda wanna try to learn Xin for jungling. Or would anyone recommend a simple champ as a beginner Jungler? I really wanna try jungling for once. (And then failed at it)
show more