posted
Total Posts
show more
Hakeru

Vulf wrote:

Frozen mallet and frozen fist on nasus? lol
i'm guessing he's focusing on his slow
Blaziken
People will just flash or cleanse slows.
Love
On a 10 win streak, 8 with aram. Too scared to play more and start losing like 20 of my next 25 games.

Vulf

Hakeru wrote:

Vulf wrote:

Frozen mallet and frozen fist on nasus? lol
i'm guessing he's focusing on his slow
Building both FM and FF on nasus is redundant. If he went randuins instead of FM he would have been a lot more useful in teamfights. Also Randuins is pretty broken anyways.

With some cdr the cd between wither and the slow effect is under 3 seconds.
Kanye West
do the mallet and gauntlet slows stack?
those

Kanye West wrote:

do the mallet and gauntlet slows stack?
They have the same unique passive
sCam
This was when i was just begining..1 Triforce wasn't enough..and holy hell Infinity Edges everywhere...

I was suppose to be Eve mid, but then we didn't switch in time, so I laned skarner mid. I never thought I'd get my second ranked win like this....

Smurfing, 4vs5, me and mord carry hard..

I play a decent lulu, so if anyone wants a support to play with ;3

Looking for friends to play with, Team summon is lame atm.. hit me up guys..
dkun
first ARAM win

I love my bodyguards
#teamsunfire
Uni

Nunu bot es op supp
Vulf
Nunu consume changes on PBE. Well deserved. If trynd, warwick, irelia and vlad got nerfed for dumb sustain in lane then nunu is no exception. I'm glad they are nerfing this piece of shit before the fotm starts. lol
Stefan

Vulf wrote:

Nunu consume changes on PBE. Well deserved. If trynd, warwick, irelia and vlad got nerfed for dumb sustain in lane then nunu is no exception. I'm glad they are nerfing this piece of shit before the fotm starts. lol
Let Nunu alone. :<

Anyway, does anyone know if the Taipei Skins will come out at EU?
GeeNX
Was cleaning my pc of shit, and look what I found here, my FIRST PENTAKILL, don't ask why is LoL on german xD

those
Ass erzielt!
Stefan

those wrote:

Ass erzielt!
Love the german language. not

That took long at the End. phew
Synchrostar

Xin afk first 15 mins
still outfarms most of enemy team
got quadra and triple (which became unofficial quadra as well)
Justykanna

Gangplank's so much fun!
Gun-poke all the time! =D
Sync
good thing you went critplank

any other plank (aside from mageplank) is GaY
Justykanna

Sync wrote:

good thing you went critplank

any other plank (aside from mageplank) is GaY
I was told he was suppose to tank while I was leveling so I figured I was just bad at the time.
Tried crit last week and it's been amazing ever since. Gun hits for so much, I love it.
Lostprophet
From gold III to gold I in 4hrs. That was a good night.
Vulf
I have to play a ranked game some time this weekend or I get elo decay. I miss when i could just sit slightly under 1400 and not get punished for not playing.

Might just let myself decay into oblivion. lol
Nekoroll

Vulf wrote:

I have to play a ranked game some time this weekend or I get elo decay. I miss when i could just sit slightly under 1400 and not get punished for not playing.

Might just let myself decay into oblivion. lol
It's cool. I've let myself decay into oblivion but apparently in this season, you can't get out of your league (gold, silver, etc.) but can get out of your division. I haven't exactly tested it out but even though a ranked hasn't been played on my account for at least two months, I've only went down one division. ARAMS 4 lyfe, imo.
JAKACHAN

Woop woop most LP i've gotten at silver 1 so far
Vulf

Nekoroll wrote:

It's cool. I've let myself decay into oblivion but apparently in this season, you can't get out of your league (gold, silver, etc.) but can get out of your division. I haven't exactly tested it out but even though a ranked hasn't been played on my account for at least two months, I've only went down one division. ARAMS 4 lyfe, imo.
Elo decay is the only way to fall out of gold V, Plat V etc. If your sitting at 0 points and your gold V and decay rolls around you will get demoted to silver 1. This has happened to a few of my friends already.

Ranked has always been something I play every 4-5 months or when I'm suddenly in the mood for it. Forcing people to play when they don't want to is asking for trouble. I never would have started ranked up if I knew elo decay applied to everyone this season.

I might just abuse my promos and duo with my diamond 2 friends. Pretty stupid your allowed to do this lol.
Liut
Uni

How does one adc ? i won this game with an awesome sona :D
Aoriki

Ah...finally. I won my first ARAM after 5 fail attempted ;;orz ...
Kanye West
4 deathcap teemo op
South

i like tristana
Vulf
Dear, Diary

A 2 year old Warwick bug was fixed on PBE Today.
Stefan

lol wat
JAKACHAN

Best Ryze EU gets matched up with gold players when he's diamond because he's that bad.
Abygall
I still continued to play,but,someone just hacked my 30 lvl EUNE account, so now i am on EUW
BTW, Im MissFresh ~
Justykanna

Total domination.

So close to .500 in Summoner's Rift.
Tenshi

Gotta love this community.
Justykanna

Tenshi wrote:

The gaming community, is, and always will, be full of retards...
Does anyone know where to turn the text filter off, in game? It's really annoying...
those
Settings on the main client. Not inside the game.
Vulf
Typical pvp gaming community.
Justykanna

those wrote:

Settings on the main client. Not inside the game.
Thanks.

Vulf wrote:

Typical pvp gaming community.
Typical gaming community in general imo.
World of Warcraft is filled with it still.
Glass

Tenshi wrote:

>BLACK CLEAVER on ashe
>calling others horrible

top lel
JAKACHAN
show more