League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
kawaii_uguu

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Scrim actually but solo que too

When he was on a team with Jah
Still doesn't nullify the fact that his opinion is worthless. He might not be one of the top-players but he understands this game just as well as any other "LoL-Celebrity" and I think you can rely on his opinion about Lanewick, since he is the one who invented it and showed it in high elo.
TurntheSlayer

Vulf wrote:

GuardsmanBob is a good player, but the way he plays some of the champions is questionable.
its a joke?
he ruined 1231213 games with me :arrow:
kawaii_uguu

TurntheSlayer wrote:

Vulf wrote:

GuardsmanBob is a good player, but the way he plays some of the champions is questionable.
its a joke?
he ruined 1231213 games with me :arrow:
Probably because he only messes around in solo queue. He really listens to his viewers and plays what they want
TurntheSlayer
thats why he dont like me
Kanye West

Waryas wrote:

hsgg is the only streamer worth watching anyway
he's entertaining
this

Also bunny girl Riven skin = supah sexi. Too bad I suck at Riven.
TurntheSlayer
ah dat riven , dat carrot
Shiirn

Waryas wrote:

hsgg is the only streamer worth watching anyway
he's entertaining
GBob can get pretty hilarious sometimes. That accent is sexy.

Also, what are all your thoughts on the combined new champ + new stuff + patch changes?
TurntheSlayer
nerf lulu ofc
at the moment http://www.twitch.tv/ipllol
clg vs tsm at LA
TurntheSlayer
wanna this beatmap
Synchrostar
Wow @ Dignitas vs. MM.
qtpie carryin' the games

Also dyrus trollin around with his pillow~
tyrael6192
mm started amazingly but they just couldn't turn the advantage into a victory... I was SO SURE they were going to wrap it up and show the pro-dignitas audience that they had it in them to win... god damn it >_<

Also, "reginald is a very aggressive mid champion" and "dyrus just doesn't care, gonna keep pushin top... not a care in the world"

Dat one time urgot ulted Nyjacky out of Cassiopeia's ulti
rEdo

Vulf wrote:

I like watching scarra and guardsmanbob's steams cause they tell you what they are doing, why, and how certain plays went wrong or right without screaming or blaming their team. I would definitely recommend newer players to watch their streams if you want to learn.
yeah, I've started playing like two months ago, and these guys are quite enjoyable to watch for a beginner. especially scarra. he's not only a worth-watching streamer, but an amazing player actually, he's rampaging pretty much with his Katarina (that passive abuse)... simply amazing.

also, some tips&tricks how to play Singed pretty well? I've just tried him from this week's rotation, and he seems pretty fun to play, as well as some other unique champions out there (f.e. Heimer, Urgot). (:
Topic Starter
Lybydose
Singed guide:

1. find enemy
2. run away
Vish024
Can't you toss enemies over your head with him?

Always hated that.
Synchrostar
MM vs Curse

DAT SECOND GAME THROW
tyrael6192
Fuck, tsm vs dignitas delayed

I kinda wanted mm to win but i kinda didn't because of this

edit gg mono
Shiirn
Hardest carry i've ever done in my life. Legitimately 3v1ing Irelia, Ezreal, and Fizz for a baron steal to turn the game around.

TurntheSlayer
2\2 and 30 lvl , its a joke?
Fabi
Must be a ranked game.
Shiirn
It also has Hecarim and the like inside...

It's from the PBE.
Hiza-chan
Sigh. Get the shittest teammates when playing ranked. I went 11/4 as Ahri but I had a bottom lane who fed. Our trist was 1/7 or something and left and our Zilean was 2/11. Our top lane fed their Panth so he was a monster end game. QQ
Synchrostar
TSM won IPL4.

DYRUS~
Agnes
Dyrus and his god damn pillow of justice.
Teras

hizachan wrote:

Sigh. Get the shittest teammates when playing ranked. I went 11/4 as Ahri but I had a bottom lane who fed. Our trist was 1/7 or something and left and our Zilean was 2/11. Our top lane fed their Panth so he was a monster end game. QQ
Know that feeling, That's why i play attack speed kog bot now, get some farm and you can win the game for your team unless they feed em hard.
Hiza-chan

Teras wrote:

hizachan wrote:

Know that feeling, That's why i play attack speed kog bot now, get some farm and you can win the game for your team unless they feed em hard.
Last time I played AD carry, my support stood behind the tower. I couldn't go anywhere near the enemy team bot lane cause they had Corki and Taric laned together. I was Vayne laned with a support Galio.
Waryas

Shiirn wrote:

It's from the PBE.
The fuck is the PBE
Fabi
Shiirn

Waryas wrote:

Shiirn wrote:

It's from the PBE.
The fuck is the PBE
public beta
GeNJiii_old
Can anyone say me how is the new champ? Hecarim? In EUW it will be avaliable on wednesday, but u got it in your server, can anyone say me if its op, or shit or how? thx
TurntheSlayer
TurntheSlayer EU WEST
Synchrostar
Stupid morons who say nothing until game begins which results in 2v1 top and a loss. -.-
Sakura
Reminds me of today's match where it was a 2v1 bottom because some guys thought it would be cool to duo mid. Nevertheless at the end even with the whole enemy team overfed we managed to pull out and win.
Vish024
Won against a team with Volibear and Ziggs today, a real achievement for me.

All because of a ward we placed near the baron allowing us to steal the buff.

Colin Hou

support Ezreal and AD Janna game play
Waryas
the chinese art is so cool
kitkattt_old
I'd really like to get into LoL, but I'm so scared of just jumping into a match and getting teamed up with experienced players. So afraid of letting my team down and screwing up, which I inevitably will. I know next to nothing about how the game works. Well, I did play the tutorial, but that's it, really.

Ugh. OTL Just ranting here. Wish there was a way to play only with newbies, for practice.

Any tips for a complete nooblet?
kawaii_uguu

kitkattt wrote:

I'd really like to get into LoL, but I'm so scared of just jumping into a match and getting teamed up with experienced players. So afraid of letting my team down and screwing up, which I inevitably will. I know next to nothing about how the game works. Well, I did play the tutorial, but that's it, really.

Ugh. OTL Just ranting here. Wish there was a way to play only with newbies, for practice.

Any tips for a complete nooblet?
Hm, didn't the game ask you if you have experience with these kind of games when you made your in-game acc? If you picked "easy" you shouldn't get queued with smurfs(experienced player on lower lvl accounts) but with people in your skill-range.

And you can always play AI vs Bots to train. The mode was implemented for people who are insecure about "screwing up" and disapointing the team. Just play some AI vs Bot games until you feel comfortable enough with one champion and play him a couple of times in Normal games.

Nobody will bite you.. well not yet d:
kitkattt_old

kawaii_uguu wrote:

Hm, didn't the game ask you if you have experience with these kind of games when you made your in-game acc? If you picked "easy" you shouldn't get queued with smurfs(experienced player on lower lvl accounts) but with people in your skill-range.

And you can always play AI vs Bots to train. The mode was implemented for people who are insecure about "screwing up" and disapointing the team. Just play some AI vs Bot games until you feel comfortable enough with one champion and play him a couple of times in Normal games.

It probably did ask me. I forgot all about that. Sorry.
I was just afraid the match-up system would fail and pair me with people who have made a new account or something, but are still pro players.

I guess I should play some AI games. It's just different than playing with actual people, you know? Not being able to communicate or work together. But it should still help with learning the basics. ^^

Ugh. Guess I'm just worrying too much, like usual.
Thanks for the reply!
Waryas
what is disappointing is LoL is that there is always a asshole in your team or even the other team to make u want to uninstall the game forever (and i've to admit i've been rude quite a lot in this game, it's kinda sad how bad my attitude has gotten with this game)
tyrael6192

kitkattt wrote:

kawaii_uguu wrote:

It probably did ask me. I forgot all about that. Sorry.
I was just afraid the match-up system would fail and pair me with people who have made a new account or something, but are still pro players.

I guess I should play some AI games. It's just different than playing with actual people, you know? Not being able to communicate or work together. But it should still help with learning the basics. ^^

Ugh. Guess I'm just worrying too much, like usual.
Thanks for the reply!
It's okay, even if you're absolutely terrible there is an infinite amount of people who somehow manage to be worse and appear in every single game, usually on your team, and ruin it for you. It's a given. People who don't get the role they want and decide to troll the game, duo queuers who force everyone else into a new setup that they fail at, tryhards that don't quite get all the praise they want for failing top lane and call you out for a 1v1 because they're just so much better than you at this game obviously, people who instalock ad carry and force someone to support, but then fail bot lane so hard you wonder if they even know what a MOBA is, then in general people who instalock champ x and then tell everyone else what position to take, followed by all-game complaints if they don't have the perfect team comp...

Among all of this stuff, people who are not necessarily good but are at least trying to learn the game are far from that dreaded worst player on your team. Basically don't worry about screwing up, because everyone else will too at some point and many a time they'll screw up worse than you. All you have to remember is, it's just a game ^_^ Try to get maximum enjoyment out of it while learning the mechanics as opposed to raging and flaming or simply giving up and trolling, because it isn't just everyone elses' time you'll be wasting, but your own too :D People seem to forget that some times...

I think riot should send this video to every registered email address

Also just realised that only about one or two lines of this post are relevant
show more