forum

League of Legends

posted
Total Posts
show more
yeahyeahyeahhh

noneed wrote:

ElxBeta wrote:

Man this ELO reset totally sucks, and the thing that bothers me the most is that there are A LOT of damm noobs in ranked these days.
I just played a game where the only things my teammates wrote in the chat was cursing or "you feed x, you feed y" or that everyone sucked. They didn't even tried to win, they just surrendered at 20.

Also, I got queque dodged like 6 fucking times b4 getting to that match, 4 of them were perfect teams...

Oh well, at least dominion is coming out soon and everyone will start ranking from 0.
You gotta know, these "noobs" are also in the enemy team.
Farm, get fed and carry hard. If you lose you're not carrying hard enough.
It's just gay when you get to play the support.
____
Anyways, there will be no qq about elo hell anymore I think. All the high elo players are back up in the top spots again. Duo-Q you're way up from the noobs to your normal elo. Got to 1.4k with my friend today (who supports me like a god) which is actually a pretty nice rating at EU atm.
No they're not and "Farm, get fed and carry hard. If you lose you're not carrying hard enough." isn't how it works sorry.
Gabi
I AM STUCK ON EU NORDIC/EAST. THIS IS A TEAM BASED GAME, YOU NEED A TEAM TO WIN. YOU NEED TO COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM TO WIN. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO COMMUNICATE WITH MY TEAM WHEN ALL I SEE WHEN THEY SPEAK IN CHAT IS █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
Topic Starter
Lybydose
OK HERE'S HOW YOU HIGH ELO READY???

STEP 1: PICK JUNGLER
STEP 2: LAG OUT CAUSE YOUR COMPUTER SUCKS

...wait
Waryas
awww ranked disabled just when i was on a winning streak
Shiro
I killed someone with a Caintlyn trap. I laughed so hard.

Now I've killed someone with every single of Caitlyn's abilities ! (even the net)
noneed

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

No they're not and "Farm, get fed and carry hard. If you lose you're not carrying hard enough." isn't how it works sorry.
Yeah, ofc, I totally forgot that flaming, yelling at your feeders and writing every 10 seconds in /all chat how your team sucks will way more likely get you into higher elo..

Anyways, I like the draft mode option on normal games and hope they'll keep it even when ranked is back.
Shiro

noneed wrote:

Anyways, I like the draft mode option on normal games and hope they'll keep it even when ranked is back.
This. Just played a draft Normal as Sona, shit was so awesome. I felt like I was playing ranked.
We won but I went 2-10-11 (first time Sona x_x )

EDIT: singed is fucking annoying
Waryas
singed's the best
noneed

JesusYamato wrote:

singed's the best
teemo shits on him.
TKiller
Tried playing LeBlanc duo lane with Riven for the fun of it.

Ended up outzoning people to point of close to none farm or killing them too often to care about their cs.

This hero is so damn funny to play that her drop of usability in large teamfights makes me sad.
Waryas

noneed wrote:

JesusYamato wrote:

singed's the best
teemo shits on him.
late game teemo is fucking useless
yeahyeahyeahhh

noneed wrote:

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

Yeah, ofc, I totally forgot that flaming, yelling at your feeders and writing every 10 seconds in /all chat how your team sucks will way more likely get you into higher elo..

hmm? I sorry but I don't flame? So master of all masters mister high ELO please tell me how you got into what ELO you did in season 1.

I can go 5-0 in my lane, outfarm by 50 cs, etc etc to get "fed" and ahead, but how is that going to help when there is x person on my team face checking bushes when team says other wise? Or x person who feed top x kills? Or during champ select x person doesn't play what the team needs and would rather pick something that doesn't help the team or is terrible vs. the other team just because he wants to play it? I don't know what game you are playing but no matter how fed or farmed you are its a TEAM game, and a weak team will bring you down and lose the game for you.
Topic Starter
Lybydose
late game teemo is all push push push push push push push push push push push
TKiller
sounds like Master Yi
yeahyeahyeahhh

JesusYamato wrote:

noneed wrote:

teemo shits on him.
late game teemo is fucking useless
not really.

and yes teemo shits on singed \o/
TKiller
One of my friends keeps yelling "BEAR! TIGER! TURTLE! BEAR! TIGER! TURTLE!.." (in russian) when kiting someone with Udyr.

Can't decide if it's funny or annoying.
Shiro
Funnily annoying ?
Waryas
I went on EU earlier to level up to 30 there as well but i gave up after this game:

Shame though I get such a good ping on there (25 vs 200 on NA).
TKiller

JesusYamato wrote:

I went on EU earlier to level up to 30 there as well but i gave up after this game:

I don't see anything special in this one.
Waryas

TKiller wrote:

JesusYamato wrote:

It's boring to sit through these games to get to 30. Wish there was a faster way to level up. I mean look at their summoners spells...
Teras

JesusYamato wrote:

TKiller wrote:

Same for me, whenever I go queue up solo in 3v3 i get ppl that uses either the healing thing or the revive one. I'm crying every time I see this cuz that just means I have to premade every freakin' pvp to actually play with people that have some kind of experience in the game
Glass
HERE'S HOW YOU WIN EVERY GAME ALRIGHT OK

1. PICK SINGED/MORG AND GO SOLO TOP
2. STILL LOSE GAME BECAUSE BOT SUCKED DICK AND FED TEEMO + SONA
Topic Starter
Lybydose
I somehow managed to get my level 12ish smurf account into some normal rating bracket with a bunch of other people who aren't completely terrible.

ie. everyone picks ignite/ghost/flash. There's even often a jungler other than me.

I mean they're still terrible though. This one Nunu counter jungled me (I was Yi), and by counter jungle, I mean "I killed him".
TKiller
I've encountered people trying to steal my wraiths without knowing I start Xin golems -> red twice this week.
Shiro
So I hear Cho'Gath could jungle. Is that true ? Any tips for me ? I kinda want to try that.
TKiller
getting vorpal spikes at lvl 1

it's possible to junge with Cho, yes, it's possible to jungle with Soraka and Karma too, but noone does that

Cho'gath only got a single delayed knockup, no gap closer and moves not that fast, leaves you in a very few situations you can successfully gank people and makes your jungling inefficient

keep him at solo line and farm your tanky stuff
Teras

Looking forward to reach lvl 30, a normal game is like playing against beginner bots...
Fabi
Days ago I played with "latigresaBR" and "elchicoverdaBR", nothing much to add, they were trolls. Too much smurfs and trolls in USA server, specially on low level matchs lol. But, oh well, sometimes its funny.
lukewarmholiday

TKiller wrote:

getting vorpal spikes at lvl 1

it's possible to junge with Cho, yes, it's possible to jungle with Soraka and Karma too, but noone does that

Cho'gath only got a single delayed knockup, no gap closer and moves not that fast, leaves you in a very few situations you can successfully gank people and makes your jungling inefficient

keep him at solo line and farm your tanky stuff
Its good but it doesnt beat a solo lane, need your lanes to be packing a slow/exhaust, if they are his ganks are actually pretty vicious. Doesn't beat solo top cho unless for some reason you want his AoE cc AND a bruiser top.

Also build nidalee tank and acquire wins.
maal
I suck at this game, and I always play as Nocturne. ID is Pooji, feel free to add me. :>
Topic Starter
Lybydose

TKiller wrote:

I've encountered people trying to steal my wraiths without knowing I start Xin golems -> red twice this week.
How are they so bad that they can't kill your wraiths before you finish on golems?
TKiller

Lybydose wrote:

TKiller wrote:

How are they so bad that they can't kill your wraiths before you finish on golems?
that's the point
noneed

Teras wrote:

Looking forward to reach lvl 30, a normal game is like playing against beginner bots...
So young.. so naive
TKiller

Okay.
Waryas
Dominion is out beta test
ElxBeta
Wow, each game 10-15 minutes. Awesome.
Waryas
Beta over. Only strat i learned is 1 gets the closest one, 2 top, 2 bot and then the one who's alone join the top guys to help them capture
Fumi-chan
Playing Dominion kinda made me want to ditch the normal mode completely.
yeahyeahyeahhh
aww Yeah, got my Silver back finally.
Decay

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

aww Yeah, got my Silver back finally.
CONGRATS

plz carrying me to 1800 >___<
show more