running:
windows 10 latest
osu latest
mouse: razer naga epic
sensitivity: 1500 dpi
windows acceleration: 6/11
raw input: on
resolution: 1600/900 windowed

I am having an issue with my mouse sensitivity but the problem seems to be contained to just osu, since I can play other games on my PC with no problems at all. Whenever i run osu the sensitivity of my mouse changes DRASTICALLY from normal(1500 dpi) to a much higher dpi. Although it seems to me like it is just switching from one DPI to the other at random intervals. This makes it COMPLETELY impossible to play at all since i can never tell when it will change and it causes me to miss notes repeatedly. I have run the same system, same specs, haven't changed a thing other than updating osu and windows. If this is an issue that has been resolved then please forgive the post and provide links or details, I have been looking for an answer but so far nothing has helped.

osu! version: 20151113.3 (latest)
Topic Starter
skech01
btw i should have included that I already have my sensitivity set to 1.0x
Zeryan
you need to put "raw input off" then put the "speed on 1X" :idea:
Trosk-
This could actually be a problem with your GPU drivers. Do you have them up to date? If so, does this happen if you change your release stream to Stable Fallback? Also, could you try seting a lower polling rate on your mouse and see if the same happens?
Topic Starter
skech01
I actually found the issue. Still not sure exactly how it happened but the problem was that i had several different profiles setup for my mouse with razers synapse program and for whatever reason when i would run osu it would switch between them in game and this was the cause of the change in sensitivity. Razer makes amazing hardware but their software is completele garbage >~<
Superkian_64
Happens to me aswell, this has been triggering me for a while now. It changes midgame but then I check my mouse sensitivity, nothing changed.
MissClownhead
I just ran into this problem. Except I use a Macbook air and a Razer viper mouse and I think whats going on is the sensitivity set from my mouse and the osu! set sensitivity are swapping. I don't know how to fix this so if anybody could help out! >-<