forum

[invalid] Mod requests.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
AndreSagitari35
I have 5 mod requests I wish come true. (and sorry if any of these have already been in this forum

1.) Blind mode: The entire gameplay is hidden, only approach circles shown. (Perfect for lvl.2 of Hidden mod)

2.) Rainy: This mod is so dope. Try to complete when the rain comes. (The rain sound will be present when the gameplay start.)

3.) Fog: The entire screen is covered with the fog.

4.) Darken: The vice versa version of Flashlight, you know what I mean.

5.) Hidden mod request: The number in the circles should be hidden too.

Let me know if you're interested. :P
Orion

AndreSagitari35 wrote:

4.) Darken: The vice versa version of Flashlight, you know what I mean.
So basically just an extremely large cursor size?
Bara-
1.) No
2.) Why?
3.)God no
4.) Requested before, but got denied. Just skin Cursor.png to a big black inverse flashlight
5.)Does that change anything? I have dots as circles so they are all the same, this one makes no sense
Rilene

Baraatje123 wrote:

4.) Requested before, but got denied. Just skin Cursor.png to a big black inverse flashlight
Well, by this, it's just like telling a person to put a tape on the screen on both side to replace FL, put tape on upper part of the screen to replace FI and put the tape on the lower part of the screen to replace HD in mania.

Though, it would be nice to have this mod though with score multiplier.
abraker
1.) I'd prefer a hidden cursor mod over this, but that got rejected too.

2.) are you high?

3.) go to your graphics card's setting and set contrast to near 0

4.)

Baraatje123 wrote:

Just skin Cursor.png to a big black inverse flashlight
5.) My skin has nothing in mid hitcircle, so joke's on you
Stefan
1. has zero sense to be implemented. It potentially would be even easier than Hidden but less comfortable to play in all honest.
2. Got denied iirc, might be here around instead.
3. ?
4. Seems like this has been requested already but denied. + you can skin it instead.
5. Might work for memorization but that's all, nothing which has a lot of use. Play FL instead.

Marking this as invalid.