forum

can somebody help me with my profile design?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LoveMePlz
Hello everyone sooooo what I want to know is if there is anyone who could help me to make my profile look more exciting if you know what I mean.
If you look at it now it just looks totally boring and maybe anybody knows how to make it look better? II know it isnt super important but I would like it to be more exciting so any help would be really cool ^^
-ryusakihatsue-

ExRai wrote:

Hello everyone sooooo what I want to know is if there is anyone who could help me to make my profile look more exciting if you know what I mean.
If you look at it now it just looks totally boring and maybe anybody knows how to make it look better? II know it isnt super important but I would like it to be more exciting so any help would be really cool ^^
i could try tomorrow and PM you... no guarantees though, my profile page is quite dead rn

edit: i suggest you go get a welcome banner done first, they usually make profile pages quite appealing
-[Jess]-
make it like mal profile and done
Daichi Shinku
Using the box, notice, and heading function will make it good

also, using some small texts will make it look aesthetic too, but don't use too much small text as it'll annoy some users, like me :v
RenikaChan
its up to you.
like you want to make a All in one U.P design or just minimalist Userpage...

Well i can help you with designing it too just PM me ingame / inbox me
KatouMegumi
Aomi

fizzn1 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/389676
They posted this way before Flan created that.

Anyway, I can help; PM?
prick
Only seeing this know but any way I can help Do Pm me