forum

stacking notes problem in my playstyle :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SoWutBruh
i have a problem, i can do 3.5 star maps just fine.. with a B or higher.. and i can do jumps , single notes , and sliders from even 4.5 ,, problem is when a note or end of slider is directly under or overlapping with another note or beginning of another slider.. it just screws me up completely.. idk how to get past it :( just cant button mash that fast..
Mahogany
Don't mash then, singletap properly
A Medic
Don't button mash and actually read the map. I used to do something similar to what you did. Just take a step back and slow down your mind.
Topic Starter
SoWutBruh
interesting.. i actually tried it , but i find it too fast, and then i start mashing again.. especially when i have to do like 2+ notes and then slider, on top of each other
Erotic Echidna
all it is, is practice i remember when i first started out having similar problems with these patterns over time the more you play them the better you get trust me know one is perfect when they start this game you will get eventually
Sayorie
Maybe it's a reading problem. Try to focus your vision on the circle rather than relying on your peripheral vision, and hopefully that would work for you.

SoWutBruh wrote:

problem is when a note or end of slider is directly under or overlapping with another note or beginning of another slider
Rubik's Cube 7x7x7 got me rekt before too haha