BPM: 160
Filesize: 3652kb
Play Time: 03:01
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (1.77 stars, 168 notes)
Download: Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
It's here! The first Queens of the Stone Age map to hit osu! And let me tell you, I've tried hard. It's in WIP because it's only got 1/2 modes completed. I can't do Easy maps to save my life.
So, tell me what you think, and give some positive feedback, but also tell me what I can improve!
EDIT: Changed some things based on what LuigiHann suggested.
+ Sliders/Beats that now go to Guitar bits. (Rock on!)
+ Spinner at the end. (Sometimes humdrum can be awesome!)
--------------
- Most of the sliders at the end. (Let's face it, they were boring after a while.)
- Most of the beats/sliders going to the vocals. (Ya gotta go with ALL the flows!)
--------------
EDIT: Changed some stuff according to Blue's list.
+ Moved a helluva load of sliders/beats [It's not just about WHAT it is, it's about WHERE it is.]
-------------
- Took away a beat [Don't sound like much, but you'll thank me later.]
NOTE: Blue: Sorry, I'll try get the video on there, but I'm not sure how it'll work, if someone can help, please do!
EDIT: Reuploaded cause peppy told me to.
LuigiHann
Might need one of the better mods to double-check the timing, but it feels okay.

Stuff I said in irc:

Chorus is pretty good, but in the verses it's tough to tell what notes are synced to, because the vocals are totally unpredictable.

Sliders at the end get boring fast.

Stuff I didn't say in irc:

The "stacked" sliders are a pain, because it's hard to tell when to click the second slider. Avoid that when possible.

This feels more like normal than hard, at least once you iron out the verses.
Topic Starter
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Well, I'm changing it based on things you said (Go to things other than the vocals), I'm changing the name (Hard now = Normal) and I'm adding two spinners at the end. That cool? I'll resubmit and then you can check it out.
Hope this gets good enough to be ranked.
BluePaladin25
8-) Sweet. Couldn't take time to fix everything, but here's some problems I noticed. Change these and see how it feels afterwards.

00:17:06 (4) This should start half a beat earlier.

01:02:62 (2) I'd just remove this.

01:03:37 (3) The repeat should be at 01:03:56, and the end at 01:03:75. Just make the slider itself 1/4 beat shorter.

01:09:37 (2) Move this ahead 1/4 beat

01:24:65 (7) Move this closer to 6

01:30:75 (7) Move this ahead 1/4 beat, and farther away from 6.

01:42:28 (5) Move this back 1/4 beat

01:52:40 (1) Move this back 1/2 beat, get it off the 2

And IMO, once you get with a mod and clean this up, it'll totally be rankworthy. A background would be nice.
Topic Starter
Agent BA8 Rookbie
Oh noez, I hoped I'd never get this, but we all gotta get it.
THE LIST.
Ha ha, I kid. I'll go fix this stuff up and resubmit it once osu Bancho starts behaving.
joshua21622
Welp, I finally find a QOTSA song and the link is no longer available.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.