forum

My challenge game for Good CTB players!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks
REWARD!
~~Awarding one month subscription to players who complete my weekly challenge~~

To save money, i will select one player at a time, then present a challenge.

RULES

You must be active to play! (15 songs a day to prove your actvity)
Must complete within one WEEK of given challenge.
You will NOT be rewarded, if you are not the current selected challenger.
no cheating.. lol. the end.
There are no extentions! If your computer dies, your family moves, go AFK.. i don't care, complete it by the end date, or no reward :D

How I choose challenges
The challenge will be something that i've aleady completed. I announce the challenge, as soon as the player is ready to start

This weeks challenge
open

Current selected player
open

Waiting list

next challenge HINT!
Hidden hardrock double time FC

Side notes

You will not be taken seriously if your not a good enough player for my challenges! GRR NO TROLLS
Don't make fun of the people who are in my waiting list and don't critisize their skills. Thanks!
I'll tell you if your denied with a reason, you may argue.
These challenges are not to be taken lightly ;) except for mikhe.
You don't have to beat my score. Just a FC unless instructed otherwise.

Previous challenges
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/132 - Hidden double time. Failed by shana 101210 (difficulty insane)
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/7766 - hidden mod. Failed by AleZer0 101910 (Difficulty Beauty queen ultimate warlord)
http://osu.ppy.sh/b/32336 - hidden double time.win by mikhe (difficulty CRAZY PARTY)
Feno_old
inb4 mikhe wins it all

ekopret8ks wrote:

somebody say,"inb4 mikhe"
Damnit...
AleZer0
beginning ^^
ayey
I'll try but actually I'm waiting for the next week challenge
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

ayey wrote:

I'll try but actually I'm waiting for the next week challenge
Which means, you will be put in the waiting list, thanks for your participation. I don't think the song i choose for next week will be very hard to complete x_x

Edit: due to inactivity, i won't be allowing you to play sorry.
eru
i want to!
eru
ehh
i have FC'd it lol
Reduxified_old
I would like to try ur challenge pencil me in for the next challenge where I will have full time to start I don't wanna be in one where I join and I have 2 days left out of 7 one my first accepting pm me if u put me in and when I start and how long I have and how I will show u that I completed the challenge
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks
Dear, Reduxified
I'm sorry im afraid i have to say no, you can't take on one of my challenges.

1. Your just begining CTB, a below average player cannot take part into my challenges.
2. Your play count for ctb is 500, Even if you were good, you'd be pretty suspicous as a cheater for such low pc

To answer your questions, After a player has completed or failed a challenge.. i let the player one or two days to Start a challenge(they have seven days to complete) and they don't have to show me that they completed the challenge, they just need to complete it, and i check the song daily to see if it has been completed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hitmantutor,

I'm glad you completed a challenge, but that challenge wasn't for you. to save money, i have to award the designated person who is taking on the challenge only.(if he she completes the challenge)

and i deny you, due to your inactivity, please come back when your more active. ( As in, playing 15 songs a day at least )
adamskii_uk

ekopret8ks wrote:

Dear, Reduxified
2. Your play count for ctb is 500, Even if you were good, you'd be pretty suspicous as a cheater for such low pc
You're not going to get many people taking your challenge if you are going to insult people on here by calling them a cheat, especially without any proof to back up your claims. It is definitely possible for someone to acquire good gaming skills before ever playing CTB. After all, CTB is relatively new, and there are literally millions of games out there that people could have played before CTB to get accurate coordination and fast brain processing speed.

I myself was FC'ing many level 4 maps with Double Time on the very first day that CTB was released, and that was with less than 50 games played on it. So I'm sure other players out there can easily do it too, and get even better scores than what I did. :)
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks
I'm not accusing you, just saying hypothetically if you were good at ctb, then I'd just be suspicious, but i'm not. since Your not good. If you don't like being insulted, maybe you should just leave my thread.

my definition of a good player in ctb - above average player - Notable #1's, Fc maps easily on overall difficultyapproach rate 8.
(often mods are used, not just double time) odar 8
mikhe
Can i do your "challenge"? :P
Kitsunemimi
Oh aww, it's Mikhe.

lets see how this one goes
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

mikhe wrote:

Yes, Tell me what day you want to start.
Weez
i'll try i guess :/
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

Weezy wrote:

express some more activity and ill consider you.
(15 songs a day)
Weez

ekopret8ks wrote:

Weezy wrote:

express some more activity and ill consider you.
(15 songs a day)
>_> dude i got a school life so fuck this shit!

if you want more people, try changing that
mikhe

ekopret8ks wrote:

mikhe wrote:

Yes, Tell me what day you want to start.
That weekend :P, send me a PM with the song please ^^
Reduxified_old
Let me take the damn challenge I am a lot better then your so called ego and logic a perceive ing it to be and I have a lot of people who have seen me play games know of my skill just give me a chance and to the guy who stood up for me before if u see this thank you
Kitsunemimi
You know, your rules are so random that there likely won't be many people who are "worthy" for your challenge. I mean, I'll agree the challenges themselves are pretty tough, but if you don't give anyone a chance then this thing's pretty pointless.

EDIT: Mikhe how come you're 2nd what happened??! T_T
mikhe

Harris73 wrote:

EDIT: Mikhe how come you're 2nd what happened??! T_T
University, too busy..

ekopret8ks wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/32336
difficulty "CRAZY PARTY"
Hidden double time. You have until the end of next friday.
Ok, not hard, i will do ^^

Edit: Done.... i passed your "challenge".. so easy..
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks
Lol this wasn't a challenge for you mikhe, but im forced to reward you, (will do so within the week)
(it was easy for you, because your skill level exceeds beyond mine)

We have a winner

We have a winner

We have a winner

We have a winner
Mastodonio
hmm..I can try to take part too
mikhe

ekopret8ks wrote:

Lol this wasn't a challenge for you mikhe, but im forced to reward you, (will do so within the week)
(it was easy for you, because your skill level exceeds beyond mine)

We have a winner

We have a winner

We have a winner

We have a winner
Thanks xD, you should "edit" your first post

_Giorgos_ wrote:

hmm..I can try to take part too
Players with high skill in ctb can play this "challenge", and you giorgos have good skills ^^, then, yes you can (i hope.. wait sk8 confirm)
Mastodonio
thanks) ok,I will try. I want to have generosity ;) :D
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

_Giorgos_ wrote:

I start to think that ctb doesn't attract me so much now..I try to play taiko and I like it :) so,maybe I should play taiko more than ctb..the only reason why I don't want to stop play ctb - is because of lost places in ctb =_=. today I lost my place on Chocobo,and it was like a heart attack to me...but I won't give up so easy :)
P.S. mikhe - have fun too man ;) and good luck
i know your a good player, but i don't want to give out my challenge to somebody who doesn't play ctb.
after all, you haven't played completed a map in two days. i don't know if i should rely on your word
Mastodonio
Well,it won't give you anything if I will start to play ctb in these 2 days :D It is pointless,because you know that I have enough skill :D
and you won't lose anything either if you will let me do this challenge ;) so,the choice is yours ;)
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks

_Giorgos_ wrote:

Well,it won't give you anything if I will start to play ctb in these 2 days :D It is pointless,because you know that I have enough skill :D
and you won't lose anything either if you will let me do this challenge ;) so,the choice is yours ;)
I would lose a challenge, that i could offer to somebody who actively plays ctb.
Mastodonio

ekopret8ks wrote:

_Giorgos_ wrote:

I would lose a challenge, that i could offer to somebody who actively plays ctb.
well,why activity is so important for you?
Topic Starter
ekopret8ks
it lets me know for sure that they'll really try my challenge. a not active player, is a little shady.
Kitsunemimi
16.67% acceptance rate. There is 1 in 6 chance that you will get accepted for the challenge... if there ever will be a 12th challenger.