Seto Kousuke wrote:[Overall]
- Combo colours: The standard ones don't fit imo....Suggestion of colours. These colours are based on Kon's body, Kon's Hair ( ''hair'' ), Kon's glasses, Kon's tongue and sky. Oh I know they don't fit, I was just lazy to think of some, could you please post the RGB codes of those?
- Spread: I'll list below, after the mods the reason why I think there should be a 2* diff I'll let baraa comment on it first
- Hitsounds: Please...use hitsounds xD Need to finish them first heh
- 00:04:529 (2,3,1) - this distance are inconsistent, in a similar moment later they were the same...so I think you should make 3->1 the same as 2->3 Oh, fixed.
- 00:23:048 (6,1) - I think the single note would play better if you place it a bit higher, so it has a better flow with the slider VV
- 00:24:176 (3) - hmm...I'm not a fan of this slider like this in this position in a jump because it's too ''aim intensive and forced-flow''...but if you want to keep it, you should place it just a bit to the left and align the red point with the curve from 00:23:048 (6) - so it has a better meaning in the entire pattern That's what I did, thanks
- 00:29:505 (3,1) - This have a higher distance than 00:27:893 (5,6) - which is supposed to be ''a long jump''...so i think you should place them closer How is that bigger? I don't think I understood the thing you tried to mention.
- 00:33:378 (5,1,2,3,4) - So...this part here it's ok as it is already...but i'll give you 2 different options that imo would make it better: First one Is this, in this case you have a jumpy flow from 5->1 and also get a cleaner look on the overall structure and still kinda ''blankets'' with the single note 2+slider.....Second option Is this, you don't get that jumpy flow from 5->1, but you have a ''aim friendly'' flow which also looks nice because of the position of 1 and you kinda overlaps the single note 2 with the previous location of 00:33:217 (4) - Cool, I took the first option.
- 00:35:634 (3,4,5) - make the same distanc maybe? But there's a clap on 5 :\
- 01:04:358 (5) - hmmm...I didn't really like this overlap...maybe blanket it with 01:03:882 (3) - ? Alright
[Reasons why I think there should be a 2 stars diff]
Although in gameplay the diffs look ''balanced'', there are severall aspects in Baraatje's diff that i think that are too forced to ''feed'' the necessity of a diff between them....for example:
- Ky's difficulty is ''clean'' in patterns because it's an 1.98 star, so it's ok....although Baraatje's diff is ''simple'' too...the problem is not the ''overall difficulty'' but moments like: 00:03:563 (4,1) - , 00:51:264 (3,4) - , 01:05:467 (6,1) - , 01:29:817 (3,1) - , 01:14:671 (12,1) - , where you clearly have a more advanced overlap that aren't stacked notes, and that makes the player use a higher reading and aim.
- This difficulty utilizes 1/4 triplets and notes, like : 00:32:039 (7,8,1) - , 00:52:715 (7,8,1) - ,01:07:234 (4,5,6) - , 01:19:827 (8,9,1) - , 01:34:168 (1,2,1,2) - , this last one being sliders with reverse, and that is indeed something hard
- 01:28:206 (2,3,4,5,6) - this is hard, it have lots of movements on aim and constant singletapping...
Yes, I saw baraatje's comment about ''nerfing the diff if needed'', but I personally don't agree with this being nerfed...the difficulty have an overall really fun and good look, nerfing this would ''kill'' the entire essence of it...but if it stays like this...newer players have only 2 options: 1- play a boring diff in case they're already a little bit more experienced or 2 - play something that will confuse them a lot.
So that's why I highly suggest you add 1 more 2 stars diff to be the ''level'' that helps players with this spread
And that's it...I hope it helps you, nice idea of mapset and fun diffs, good luck man