forum

[added] Allow customisable/purchasable banners on userpages

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +46
Topic Starter
Ayako
Post was previously on requesting banner for OWC15 to be kept till next OWC arrives

EDIT: allow us to have the options to purchase/customise our banners on userpages instead
Bauxe
If you kept it for all OWC's, then the prize pools for future tournaments would be lower. It makes sense to remove it after the OWC.
Topic Starter
Ayako

Bauxe wrote:

If you kept it for all OWC's, then the prize pools for future tournaments would be lower. It makes sense to remove it after the OWC.
as in when next owc comes, all are removed
Maxx115
I get what you mean by this and I think it would be great to have them till next OWC. Especially couse they bring a lot of colour to the normally sterile looking userpage. Also it would allow to sell them longer (till nect OWC) and potentially financing the nect OWC beforehand.
Karuta-_old_1
no point in selling it after OWC, but yes why not make it last until the registration phase of the next installment?

In case if the same thing is done for other modes then maybe you can at least give it another month
fartownik
Because the tournament lasts for only a month and after that time 'supporting' your team in an already finished tournament doesn't make much sense. Having the banner only for cosmetic reasons is not convincing enough. The banners are supposed to bring in some hype to the ongoing tournament as well as support the winners and it should remain as that imo.

If you want something nice in your userpage you could write a request to add some other purchasable banners, not necessarily OWC-related.
leepdesu

fartownik wrote:

add some other purchasable banners, not necessarily OWC-related.
This makes much more sense and I'll actually support. Is there any similar request such as this?
Karuta-_old_1

-LeeP- wrote:

might as well change this title to "add other purchasable banner"
i'll pm ayako :P

EDIT: Done!

that was quick, good job
leepdesu

Karuta- wrote:

nope, you can start making one now
might as well change this title to "add other purchasable banner"
i'll pm ayako :P

EDIT: Done!
Bara-
Why didn't you just make a new thread?
Now the replies here make no sense, and the stars shot at the previous request will still be here
Though I don't see a point for the old request, I do like the new one, so I don't really care about that :P
The Emperor
I would defiantly purchase some skins to my user page!
Topic Starter
Ayako

Ayako wrote:

Post was previously on requesting banner for OWC15 to be kept till next OWC arrives

EDIT: allow us to have the options to purchase/customise our banners on userpages instead
Endaris
On new/jizz you can already change your profile cover as a supporter.
Which feels like being just enough.
where did peppy get this supernice windwaker cover...
Trosk-
leepdesu

Trosk- wrote:

So I'm guessing this is going to be invalid?