forum

>6.5 star skill wall

posted
Total Posts
show more
-Makishima S-
Replace eyes with augmented cybernetic implants.
Mahogany
KanoSet
kill your best friend to get mangekyou sharingan.. tottaly worth it 8-)
ZenithPhantasm

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

how to make my eye track things faster?
i feel physically limited
how to exercise eye moving muscles to be faster
Use smaller res like me. I dont even have to move my eyes. 685x365 best res
-Makishima S-

KanoSet wrote:

Isn't that you need to kill your closer family member and take his eyes? Kappa
ZenithPhantasm

[Taiga] wrote:

KanoSet wrote:

No thats for the Eternal Mangekyou. Iirc you just need them feels to get the Mangekyou. inb4 op kills someone in an attempt to gain a sharingan
KanoSet

[Taiga] wrote:

nah.. itachi saw shisui dies and he probably did't get it from killing his family
sasuke wanted to kill naruto for it at the begening of story
kakashi/obito got it when kakshi killed riin, dem feels

it's not rly a spoiler but w/e
-Makishima S-
Naruto doesnt qualify to "spoiler-like" anime since characters there needs 50 eps to defeat one villian. Spoilers only reduce this amount by 1/10 so still like 45 eps to watch, i am out. Back to thing where main character needs 20 min / 2 eps to defeat a vilian PonyKappa

About topic - Ask Zecora, she might know, huehuehue
Ninonuko
Is this "Otaku & Rankings"?
chainpullz
Clearly the way to improve eye tracking speed is to play eroge instead of sleeping. The increased eye strain combined with perpetual sleep deprivation will make everything seem slower when you do finally cure your sleep deprivation. That, and you need to only play maps with anime bgs with background dimmed to 99% causing your eyes to work really hard to see the 1% of glory.
Karuta-_old_1

Ninonuko wrote:

I am not even sure where this belongs to anymore
abraker

Karuta- wrote:

Ninonuko wrote:

I am not even sure where this belongs to anymore
prob off-topic. All the shit gets eventually dumped there
Infevo
pray mole

ZenithPhantasm
Gameplay & Weebs
buny
I'll bite;

there are different kinds of >6.5 star maps; ones with large spacing and ones with high bpm

large spacing maps are easier to learn compared to high bpm maps, since high bpm maps require more physical effort. Your biggest bet to doing high star jump maps is to just play a lot of jump maps until you become comfortable aiming at the corners and edges of your screen, and high bpm maps are self explanatory

to practice your eye-tracking, play maps that have consecutive full screen jumps (there are not a lot of maps, you may need to make your own) and start from a low bpm.
chainpullz

a loli wrote:

to practice your eye-tracking, play maps that have consecutive full screen jumps (there are not a lot of maps, you may need to make your own) and start from a low bpm.
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/lahphnya
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Necroluttah
^These two mappers are known for making maps containing a lot of these if you are having hard time finding some.
pandaBee
You need to learn cultivation. When you circulate your qi through your meridians it should strengthen your eyesight considerably.
buny

chainpullz wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/lahphnya
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/Necroluttah
^These two mappers are known for making maps containing a lot of these if you are having hard time finding some.
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/2506267

adding on
ZenithPhantasm
In case no one knew. The OP is blind in one eye.
iderekmc
pray mole
Volcanism
Sometimes I find that when I can't follow large jumps, it's because I'm focused on a portion of the screen because of a smaller pattern. I find that moving my head slightly further away from my screen fixes this, so you could try that...
lmpIicates

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Play more
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

lmpIicates wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Play more
wow
lmpIicates
What? are we suppose to tell you how your suppose to play each map?
A top tier player always look at a whole section, not each individual notes and that has nothing to do with training your eyes to track things faster

Would you mind sharing the beatmaps your having trouble with?
ZenithPhantasm

lmpIicates wrote:

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Play more
Get out
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

lmpIicates wrote:

A top tier player always look at a whole section, not each individual notes and that has nothing to do with training your eyes to track things faster

top tier players have peripheral vision
lowering resolution seems to be the best idea but ugh reading becomes harder in general when there's overall less space to process things in
i guess the thread is -SOLVED-
buny
so basically you were never looking for help to begin with, judging by the way you turned down other peoples posts

had a feeling this was a troll thread, anyway. Nothing constructive has ever came out of you
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

a loli wrote:

had a feeling this was a troll thread, anyway. Nothing constructive has ever came out of you
i've made more useful posts than you in sheer amounts of posts, though. heck ive had several people gift me supporter as a result of advice essays i've replied to their threads with.

just setting the record straight here, i do also take pride in my shit posts though.
lmpIicates

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

lmpIicates wrote:

top tier players have peripheral vision
lowering resolution seems to be the best idea but ugh reading becomes harder in general when there's overall less space to process things in
i guess the thread is -SOLVED-
using resolution as an excuse :P
buny
anyone can make baseless claims. I've saved cancer patients with my posts
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
that's pretty believable, a lot of people live in a state of denial about their condition and sometimes a stranger saying something about it is enough of a push.
ZenithPhantasm
Its obvious my advice was best advice :^) low res windowed master race. (Riince gift me supporter Kappa 8-) )
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
sent
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
speaking of baseless claims, Crai's celestial score which im p sure is still the highest pp score in the uk resulted partly from my actions of spectating him and giving him all these new overly ridiculously 7-8*+ unranked maps to play that he didn't have and him becoming so ultra warm as a result that he did that as a random play right afterwards. idk if it would have happened otherwise, it seemed like he wasn't on board with the method of getting really warmed up on unplayable trash til i brought it to light, and he was in confused disbelief when he got that score afterwards. easiest mutual of my life

most people won't ever know of it either, but i take pride in having a coin to toss into the narrow river whose water is composed of 500+ pp scores, knowing i had some influence in the pool of worlds best players, even if im not one or ever will be one.
otoed1
So guys. The answer. Is to playmore.
Mporiyoki
use letter box